PlymptonPilgrim
tigertony
Czarcasm
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Club Secretary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 pm

tigertony wrote:
Some of the comments on this thread are obscene. Grown men? Don't make me laugh. Illness can get you at anytime and can wreck lives.

where are the obscene comments or is this another trolling comment from you?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 am

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Some of the comments on this thread are obscene. Grown men? Don't make me laugh. Illness can get you at anytime and can wreck lives.

Not trolling. Your comment and the comment from Regreen were, in my opinion, obscene. You may have noticed other posters voicing concern at some of the posts. Each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:26 am

Why don't club simply release a statement, whether Jon is leaving his post or simply taking time out, and wishing him a speedy recovery. Yet another example of the total lack of communication when a bit of transparency, honesty etc Mr Brent promised us all at the start of his tenure would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:02 am

All I heard is we have an Zac Newton as Interim Club Secretary for Plymouth Argyle Football Club.
No news of Jon welfare only from posters on here. No mention on Jon on the farm.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:31 am

Tgwu wrote:
All I heard is we have an Zac Newton as Interim Club Secretary for Plymouth Argyle Football Club.
No news of Jon welfare only from posters on here. No mention on Jon on the farm.

He is filling the gap left at present by Jon Back being very ill with pneumonia.....why all the flapping around for goodness sake.....always seen as devious what ever happens at PAFC for some reason on here.... raised eyebrow .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Not trolling. Your comment and the comment from Regreen were, in my opinion, obscene. You may have noticed other posters voicing concern at some of the posts. Each to their own.

I'm not a hypocrite i dont like the guy dont like how he got his plush role but i dont wish him ill health at all as opinions on football and personal life are separate matters....take note nool.

nothing obscene at all just you stirring again.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 pm

zyph wrote:
.....why all the flapping around for goodness sake.....always seen as devious what ever happens at PAFC for some reason on here.... raised eyebrow .

Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Dingle wrote:
Why don't club simply release a statement, whether Jon is leaving his post or simply taking time out, and wishing him a speedy recovery.  Yet another example of the total lack of communication when a bit of transparency, honesty etc Mr Brent promised us all at the start of his tenure would be welcomed.

Precisely this.

Walls of silence only lead to people drawing their own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Why on earth do the club need to make announcements regarding the health of the club secretary and who is currently carrying out the role.

Its not like hes a player. Its an Admin role within a football club !

Its quite frankly none of anyone's business!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:33 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Obscene..your easily offended if you think thats obscene
Pussytone its the way he got the job bumlicked himself into the position that he aint qualified to do typicial brent cheap option.as for health wise i wish nobody ill health or god forbid dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:43 pm

The first time I have ever agreed with the dodgy saltash assistant manager. People get ill, sometimes its chronic. None of my business. I signed up to the NHS not releasing my records onto their insecure national database. Treat as you would want to be treated.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:44 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Not trolling. Your comment and the comment from Regreen were, in my opinion, obscene. You may have noticed other posters voicing concern at some of the posts. Each to their ow

Last edited by sufferedsince 68 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm

zyph wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

He is filling the gap left at present by Jon Back being very ill with pneumonia.....why all the flapping around for goodness sake.....always seen as devious what ever happens at PAFC for some reason on here.... raised eyebrow .
How easy posters  turns mole hills into mountains , A person received a e-mail from the club signed Zac Newton as Interim Club Secretary for Plymouth Argyle Football Club. First time he/she has heard of this name, was wondering if Jon Black as left so I put it out on here to find out. No flapping around  No devious  into PAFC. Rein yourself in.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 pm

beesrus wrote:
The first time I have ever agreed with the dodgy saltash assistant manager. People get ill, sometimes its chronic. None of my business. I signed up to the NHS not releasing my records onto their insecure  national database. Treat as you would want to be treated.

Yep. This.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 pm

You gotta laugh. The very fact a thread even exists is because it isn't just an 'Admin role' at the club.

When somebody in a high profile primary role (and that's precisely what it is folks) all of a sudden isn't in that role, it will provoke murmurings. If the manager or coach or Chairman all of a sudden was absent, I'm pretty sure there would be some sort of correspondence, why not the Club Secretary?

Heaven forbid....there may be some who would have appreciated the information and a chance to wish him a speedy recovery !
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
You gotta laugh. The very fact a thread even exists is because it isn't just an 'Admin role' at the club.

When somebody in a high profile primary role (and that's precisely what it is folks) all of a sudden isn't in that role, it will provoke murmurings. If the manager or coach or Chairman all of a sudden was absent, I'm pretty sure there would be some sort of correspondence, why not the Club Secretary?

Heaven forbid....there may be some who would have appreciated the information and a chance to wish him a speedy recovery !

So do you need an announcement if one of the senior secretary's at derriford hospital gets ill. Because it's a " high profile primary role"

Think your putting the job of Plymouth Argyle club secretary on a very unnecessary pedestal
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:44 pm

It's inevitable that there would be some comment on here about somebody who used to post here. It'd be pretty strange if there was not.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
It's inevitable that there would be some comment on here about somebody who used to post here. It'd be pretty strange if there was not.

I'm just disputing the point made that the club should make an announcement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Is it the Club Secretary who sorts out all the paperwork for players contracts with the Football League and the FA etc?
An important job at this time of the year one would think. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Dane. wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I agree with you there.

Where would you draw the line if you did?

**PRESS STATEMENT** "The club is very sorry to announce that Ethel The Tea Lady's sciatica is playing up and she'll be off sick for a bit but you need not worry because Mildred has stepped up and filled her shoes." **ENDS**
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 pm

how many miss the fox who used to run across the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I agree with you there.

**PRESS STATEMENT** "The club is very sorry to announce that Ethel The Tea Lady's sciatica is playing up and she'll be off sick for a bit but you need not worry because Mildred has stepped up and filled her shoes." **ENDS**

Adopt a policy much like the movies.

There's "above the line" and "below" the line, (this depending on if your pay is coming from the films budget or from the 'Studio' directly).  

But broadly speaking...  Those who get their names in the main titles, and those that just receive them at the end. 

So in PAFC's case...  Directors, heads of Departments etc, but not the sales assistants and secretaries .

Jon Beck would obviously be the former.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:31 am

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I agree with you there.

Adopt a policy much like the movies.

There's "above the line" and "below" the line, (this depending on if your pay is coming from the films budget or from the 'Studio' directly).  

But broadly speaking...  Those who get their names in the main titles, and those that just receive them at the end. 

So in PAFC's case...  Directors, heads of Departments etc, but not the sales assistants and secretaries .

Jon Beck would obviously be the former.

Only if the club secretary is not a secretary in which case he would obviously be the latter.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:21 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Only if the club secretary is not a secretary in which case he would obviously be the latter.

LOl.  You're wrong (yet again).   He'd still be the former.  He is a 'key' position.

Are you trying to say "If the club secretary is only a secretary in which case he would obviously be the latter"

Well yeah...  But only a simpleton would even think such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

Here we go again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Secretary   Club Secretary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Secretary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next