akagreengull
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:28 pm

RWW wrote:
Carlisle's 3rd goal was not disallowed for the challenge on Luke
After the challenge he handballed it in
and was yellow carded for intentional handball.

I thought it was Songo'o, via crossbar, who put it in and I didn't spot a handball but you may well be right.

On second viewing our penalty was a pretty blatant foul by their defender so that was another the ref got right which didn't seem quite as obvious to me at the time.

Like I said I wasn't suggesting any of the key decisions were wrong - just that they all went our way.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RWW

PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:49 pm

To be precise...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:01 pm

I've just watched the 10 minute highlights. The first disallowed goal must have been so far offside it didn't merit inclusion. The other two remain inconclusive after a second viewing. Neither was an apparently clear infringement but both may have been and the second must have been handball because there didn't seem to be a foul on McCormick.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
RWW wrote:

I thought it was Songo'o, via crossbar, who put it in and I didn't spot a handball but you may well be right.

On second viewing our penalty was a pretty blatant foul by their defender so that was another the ref got right which didn't seem quite as obvious to me at the time.

Like I said I wasn't suggesting any of the key decisions were wrong - just that they all went our way.

The ref didn't give a penalty for a blatant foul on Kennedy in the second half I thought.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Massive result in a game that puts you either 1, 4 or 7 points ahead of a promotion rival, depending on how it pans out.

Huge difference from Tuesday and Fox was central to that. There was an energy about the side that was in stark contrast to the lethargy that enveloped the whole team versus County. I think looking at results again today we will probably go up, due in no small part to everyone else being just as inconsistent as us.

I was watching the Ch 5 show last night and the Pompey fans were booing at the end of their game against Crewe, not a good week for them.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
RWW wrote:

The ref didn't give a penalty for a blatant foul on Kennedy in the second half I thought.

Most definitely a pen, but luckily it didn't matter,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle misfits v Carlisle   Argyle misfits v Carlisle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle misfits v Carlisle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3