sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 am

Is that not the whole point Akkas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 am

akagreengull wrote:

WATCH FOOTBALL
LIVE FOOTBALL
TALK SHITE

I don't watch or live football anymore, which along with the influx of the Brents of this world, is in a sorry state with it's tippy tappy and billiard tables.

Once or twice in a lifetime players get a chance to slingshot a giant on their own turf. Take your chance or live with the regret.

WATCH PREMIER FOOTBALL
FEAR PREMIER FOOTBALL
EAT SHITE
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 am

Perfect game plan executed perfectly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am

PS
I loved this ( and I paraphrase ) from Yurgen Klopp...." I don't know how many people live in Plymouth, I've never been there, but they must all have been defending in the Plymouth box"  Laughing Clever comment on many levels.

I have only seen the odd clip of Klopp, pun intended, since he came to these islands. He comes across as a well rounded human and is some switched on individual, streets ahead of other football dullards. Particularly impressed when he congratulated on the pitch opposition players, and meant it, on a recent unexpected defeat of Liverpool. Classy stuff.

However, despite the great bants from Klopp, it's a comment that needs to be pushed back in his well manicured whiskers.
I think the whole Argyle team should go onto the Home park billiard table in the replay wearing Klopp style false glasses and beard sets. Irreverence always winds up a giant, and would set alight the crowd. Home Park needs to find an electricity it rarely produces any more. And I'm serious, spend a few hundred, Jimmy, and order up some Klopp disguises.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Here is the pig master and the the wife stealer recieving their food tickets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:55 pm

zyph wrote:

Certainly yesterday can only be a plus for PAFC......the yanks love to get in on history (being a young nation) and what could be better than the 400 year anniversary of the Mayflowers landing in the new world (sorry I wasn't jesting over saying new world)......If that cannot get interest flowing than I don't know what can....surely Hallett is aware of that.

Hallett plus 'new world' backing could maybe release the finance required to move Argyle on from the James Brent era.....a take over and the window of 400 years celebration might just be the key to the future.

I don't know what sort or world you are living in, but it's not the 'new' one. I can assure you that nobody actually here in the New World gives a damn about Plymouth's Mayflower celebrations. ...and they certainly care even less about Plymouth Argyle

Actually... What celebrations? The only word I've heard about it has been from Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

Certainly yesterday can only be a plus for PAFC......the yanks love to get in on history (being a young nation) and what could be better than the 400 year anniversary of the Mayflowers landing in the new world (sorry I wasn't jesting over saying new world)......If that cannot get interest flowing than I don't know what can....surely Hallett is aware of that.

Hallett plus 'new world' backing could maybe release the finance required to move Argyle on from the James Brent era.....a take over and the window of 400 years celebration might just be the key to the future.

I don't know what sort or world you are living in, but it's not the 'new' one.  I can assure you that nobody actually here in the New World gives a damn about Plymouth's Mayflower celebrations.  ...and they certainly care even less about Plymouth Argyle

Actually...  What celebrations?  The only word I've heard about it has been from Brent.

What do you MEAN your next door neighbors are not frothing at the mouth in anticipation of a refurbished grandstand in 3 years time, somewhere they have never heard of, playing a sport in its 4th tier that they don't care about. Green Jim said it will be the centrepiece of the 2020 Mayflower celebrations! lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:

I hadn't seen Webb for awhile and I was surprised to see how tubby he had become.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:35 pm

The higher up the greasy pole, the easier life gets.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:54 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I hadn't  seen Webb for awhile and I was surprised to see how tubby he had become.

He knows alright....it's why he stood next to porky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:

trolling even when he is at a game.

fair play to plebb though it has to be said for STFU and not spouting shit like normal and not tried to make the game all about him.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Just checking the vile ADT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

trolling even when he is at a game.

fair play to plebb though it has to be said for STFU and not spouting shit like normal and not tried to make the game all about him.
Proberly because no one takes a blind bit of his bollocks no more thats why
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Certainly not checking 'Presidents Progress' on the official site - they've all been removed!

A rather strange move by the club considering the other outdated crap that's been there for years.

It's almost as if his presidency doesn't (and never did) exist.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:37 am

Freathy wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
On the TV, the 1st half Argyle performance came across as vaguely embarrassing but thought we improved 2nd half. By the end, it was up to Liverpool to break us down, given the talent on the pitch. If you took no pleasure out of the result you're either not an Argyle fan, a cnut, or both. You decide.

If you think any Argo fan on here took no pleasure from the result you're either not an Argyle fan, a cnut or both.  You decide.

Indeed Sad Act, my dear old thing.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 am

Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Certainly not checking 'Presidents Progress' on the official site - they've all been removed!

A rather strange move by the club considering the other outdated crap that's been there for years.

Webb is not very popular at the club and there are a lot of people who would be happy to airbrush him from Argyle's history. The Purse snatching was the not the first time he was involved with the partner of a club employee.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Webb is not very popular at the club and there are a lot of people who would be happy to airbrush him from Argyle's history. The Purse snatching was the not the first time he was involved with the partner of a club employee.

The phrase 'bringing the club into disrepute' springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 pm

A scounderel among us..........

Or rather occassionally when a big game is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool match thread...   Liverpool match thread... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool match thread...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7