Freathy
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:46 am

On an Argyle Facebook page they are having a right old ding dong regarding who should be buying tickets for the one off game at Liverpool.

I am not that bothered tbh, promotion to League One is all that concerns me for 2017 and i said that on the Argyle Facebook page, with a dig at Brent should promotion not be achieved.

I shall now watch the Liverpool game down the pub, there will be an atmosphere and it will be much cheaper too. At least I won't have to get up at the crack of dawn like many who will travel up for this one off clash.

Should Argyle manage to get a draw up at An field, then I would go to the replay.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 10:22 am

Back from buying the Liverpool tickets, the queue when I left was out of the carpark gate.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 11:52 am

Tgwu wrote:
Back from buying the Liverpool tickets, the queue when I left was out of the carpark gate.

Just seen a photo of a rather large line of people outside of HP. I read that people are buying membership schemes just to buy a Liverpool ticket, more money for Jimmy's purse then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Tickets office is planning to close at 1300hrs, cannot see that happening they will be still selling tickets when the game starts santa
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Liverpool Ticket Info - Non-Member Sale Begins 9am Friday

TICKETS for our Emirates FA Cup third-round tie against Liverpool go on sale to non-Members this Friday, December 30.From 9am, tickets for the match at Anfield on Sunday, January 8 will go on sale to supporters who can fulfill one of two criteria.

Either they will have bought a ticket from the same account through the Home Park Ticket Office for any five Argyle games, home or away, since the beginning of the 2015-16 season; or

They will have bought a ticket from the same account through the Argyle Ticket Office for two matches this season, one of which is the home Sky Bet League Two match at home to Doncaster Rovers on December 10 AND/OR the Emirates FA Cup second-round replay at Newport County on December 21.

Liverpool tickets must be purchased in person at the Home Park Ticket Office or by telephone (01752 907700, toll-free) – they are not available online.

Postal deliveries of tickets have already begun but Members who have already bought their ticket for Anfield and have elected not to have it posted out will also be able to collect it from the Ticket Office from 9am on Friday.

We are setting up a special collection point for pre-ordered tickets and coach-tickets for the Liverpool game as well as for our Sky Bet League Two matches at home to Crawley on Saturday and at Barnet on Monday, January 2.

We will have six positions dealing with FA Cup ticket sales and coach-ticket sales only – four to personal callers and another two for telephone sales – and there will be a separate ticket window for general enquiries and ticket sales for Saturday's game against Crawley.

Supporters are reminded that admission to the Crawley match is also pay-on-the-gate – a pre-bought ticket is not necessary.

The same ticket-purchasing and ticket-collection arrangements will be in place from 9am on Saturday, prior to the Crawley game.

However, we will be closing down ’phone sales from 11am on that day in order to concentrate resources on personal callers.

Any Liverpool tickets left after the second tranche of sales will go on general sale from 9am on Tuesday, January 3. Again, these tickets must be purchased in person at the Home Park Ticket Office or by telephone (01752 907700, toll-free) – they are not available online.

Members will still be able to buy a ticket on line while they remain available.

Liverpool tickets, for the Anfield Road end of the famous ground, are priced at between £12-£15 for adults and as low as £5 for juniors.

Tickets are restricted to one per person.

Supporters should note that the match is all-ticket and that the home allocation is already sold out.

Supporters should not travel without tickets.

Supporters found to be in possession of a pyrotechnic device will be arrested, and details will be passed to Argyle and Devon & Cornwall Police for further action. Pyro-detection dogs will be deployed at the turnstiles.  

The club is also running coaches to Anfield on the day of the game. These will leave Home Park at around 5am, although the precise time is to be confirmed.

Coach tickets will be £40 and must be bought in person at the Argyle Ticket Office. We will accept cash; cheques, made payable to ‘Plymouth Argyle Football Club’; and cards.  

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 am

5am is too late. Huge delays via Roadworks on M6 albeit its a sunday. By car its 6 hours with stops obviously longer by coach. Scheduled to arrive just 2 hours before kick off is madness
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 7:16 am

Big queue already at Home park
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:09 am

The queue was out of the car park before 9 this morning with plenty still joining
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:30 am

I bet Jimboy is seething with these ticket prices...... (I'm surprised to say the least)

Absolute tops our cut will be around £300,000 lot less than 500k touted. tv extra acknowledged
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:56 am

Another massive queue building in freezing condidions Brents Bunglers are as Village as ever!
Treat potential custumers like shit then wonder why they dont bother to come back? Apathetic Janners my arse!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:01 am

green_genie wrote:
The queue was out of the car park before 9 this morning with plenty still joining

And no toilets,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:13 am

Tgwu wrote:
green_genie wrote:

And no toilets,
Perhaps they could flog soup to the punters in the queue, chuck in a signed photo of Jimmy Back and Starnes, its a bargain at ten quid a pop!.... all proceeds to the academy/mankymakeover. jocolor jocolor Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:14 am

Many Liverpool shirts on show?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:16 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Another massive queue building in freezing condidions Brents Bunglers are as Village as ever!
Treat potential custumers like shit then wonder why they dont bother to come back? Apathetic Janners my arse!

Unless the club do something to advertise that you can pay cash at turnstiles tomorrow they are going to end up with a poor crowd judging by online ticket portal. Can't see anyone relying on a pick up from ticket office again in a hurry.

Nevermind, not like we're £4M in debt or anything. scratch
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:23 am

green_genie wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Unless the club do something to advertise that you can pay cash at turnstiles tomorrow they are going to end up with a poor crowd judging by online ticket portal. Can't see anyone relying on a pick up from ticket office again in a hurry.

They look what they are a small time Fourth Division club going nowhere, total lack of leadership at Homepark by Brent and Hallet they talk a good game but deliver nothing, i'm amazed they get the support they do.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:53 am

green_genie wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TBF they do say about POTD being available here. The problem is it's lost amongst a sea of crap with Argyle belatedly trying to save face by telling us how many people they've got on ticketing windows and phones etc.

Brent should be paying those poor saps at the windows and phones triple pay for having to be frontline in a 1950's era ticketing operation.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:09 am

A typical winter holiday in Plymouth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Trying to phone through for a ticket. Apparently the queuing system can only handle 15 punters and its pot luck as to whether you get to join the queue or just get your call cut. I don't have the words to describe how shit this club is at getting basic things right.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 pm

What type of event is a winter holiday?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm

A Argyle non event
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:05 pm

How was your Brentoti/Pasoti, non matchday queue experience? crap horrible pathetic? never mind i'll put you all down as a ten out of ten in your love for St Jimmy. geek geek geek cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Mine goes up to eleven......
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:14 pm

I wonder how many tickets have been sold to date ?.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Someone said 6000 reported at box office recently on FreeChat
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 pm

6k already ! Thats a high number after sales to members......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool money pot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next