Lord Melbury
Freathy
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Liverpool money pot  Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 am

The shop fast off the blocks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 am

Welcome to half and half hell. I may wait until the dvd of our 10-0 defeat comes out.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:27 am

Only 1-0 ? Bleddy Aviva Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:56 am

Jimmy aint F#@King about with this one
In early doors his gunna try and sqweeze every penny out of this one for this pension pot
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:05 am

Dread to think what kind of crap there be selling oh well bet the avivas will be jizzing till they combust!!.....half & half scarves anybody
Lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:06 am

Scarves will be down City Centre today nailed on......
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:13 am

Embarrassing, aviva heaven.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 am

What will happen to all Jimmy's scouse gold? yatch patio extension new thong? some big discisions to be made foreshore! santa
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What will happen to all Jimmy's scouse gold? yatch patio extension new thong? some big discisions to be made foreshore! santa
Yeah and building a grandstand wont be one of em thats foreshore suffers  lol
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:23 pm

50/50 scarfs!! horrid !
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Assume all the Liverpool shirt wearing plastics who roam around the city centre on argyle home match days, will continue to support their plastic premiership team for the big showdown.
Although one or two could be tempted to wear a half and half Brent rip off scarf to show some loyalty to their home town.
Viva the upcoming vivafest. Banana
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

£15 for decent seats in the Anfield Rd end.

What with Brent getting a cut of receipts, dear old James must be privately seething at such cut price bargains.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Ticket office open 0900 on boxing day for liverpool tickets for members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:00 pm

I can think of at least one retail worker from North Devon who will be stocking up on any old bit of tatt that the club flogs in honour of this illustrious drubbing.

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:43 am

Surprised they haven't pushed 1/2 ST and white memberships as way of guaranteeing seat.

All those extra £2's put into the pension pot paying on the gate count fo nothing. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:56 am

The squire probably sat up past midnight wargaming the half season ticket scenario on his bean counter. Turned out most POTD fans that are regulars will continue to turn up in any case in a potential promotion season, paying the premium cash price. Lubberly.

I imagine there will be a few regular cash payers, and there are lots of them, who will resent not being thought of in the pecking order. Ticket stubs should have been used.  If the computer says no, youre an illegal weirdo or you don't exist. Getting more like India every day.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:14 am

No doubt the usual Real Mates and assorted Toadies will be packing out the Anfield Directors Box for this one. pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:28 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
No doubt the usual Real Mates and assorted Toadies will be packing out the Anfield Directors Box for this one. pig pig

plebb will be witting his call of war speech as we speak.

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:32 am

He and Derek Hatton make a good pair.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 pm

[quote="green_genie"]Surprised they haven't pushed 1/2 ST and white memberships as way of guaranteeing seat./quote] Question 2

WE have had several questions come in regarding our fixture against Liverpool.
All of our pricing, scheduling and other information can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Below are some other questions which have arisen, which we hope will answer some other queries you may have.

Q: I usually buy three tickets at a time for me and two friends. As I usually purchase the tickets for all three of us - will I be able to buy three tickets in the second sales phase?

A: To buy tickets for three people in the second phase of sales, you will need to either come to the ground, or phone the Ticket Office (01752 907700), and speak to Ticket Office personnel who will be able to ratify your ticket-purchasing history.

Q: If I purchase a White Membership, will I be able to purchase a Liverpool ticket in the Members sales phase?

A: Yes, if you buy a White Membership, you will be able to purchase a Liverpool ticket in the Membership phase.

Q: Where are the ambulant disabled being allocated seats?

A: The ambulant disabled will be situated at the front of the lower tier at Anfield Road unless there are alternative requests.

Q: I am a season-ticket holder so I know I can get one ticket. I have also purchased more tickets over this season and previous ones, for my son. Am I entitled to another ticket beside my own?

A: To buy tickets for yourself and your son, you will need to wait for the second phase of sales – i.e. from Friday, December 30 – and speak to Ticket Office personnel who will be able to ratify your ticket-purchasing history. If you buy a ticket prior to this phase, we will not be able to link the two subsequently.

Q: I have a Family adult season ticket and my two boys have their family child season tickets. Last time I tried to buy tickets on line there was no way to access the boys’ allocation. How will I be able to do this?

A: Please contact the Ticket Office, who will be able to link your season-tickets. Please do not try to buy the tickets separately as we will not be able to link the purchases subsequently.

Q: I am registered for on-line ticketing and I have just registered my daughter but her season-ticket details have not appeared on her account. I am worried that I will not be able to buy her a ticket for the game.

A: Again, please contact the Ticket Office, who will be able to link your season-tickets. Please do not try to buy the tickets separately as we will not be able to link the purchase subsequently.

Q: Me and a couple of friends all have season tickets. Are we able to purchase tickets so that we can all sit together?

A: If you link the three separate accounts, you will be able order tickets together.

Q: If I attend the Ticket Office with two Green Memberships, can I get two tickets? Do both season-ticket holders have to be present?

A: As long as you have both Membership cards, you will be able to buy two tickets.

Q: Does it matter what type of ticket you purchase - adult or child?

A: The tickets must correspond to the type of Membership.

Q: My dad usually buys tickets for the both of us and then I pay him the money back. Does this mean that he can buy two tickets as he has bought my previous tickets?

A: Your father will need to either come to the ground, or phone the Ticket Office (01752 907700),
and speak to Ticket Office personnel who will be able to ratify your ticket-purchasing history.

Q: I've currently been to three games this season and was going to buy tickets for Boxing Day and New Year's Eve, would this qualify me for the five games this season?

A: Yes, as long as you purchase after you have bought the Boxing Day and New Year's Eve tickets

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Just looked at this on a Liverpool forum.

Post number three is a bloody cheek saying the who's who who of pub clubs. There are some good posts in the two page thread though.

And the below one too.

One or two not happy it is Argyle at home, whinging scousers.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=330736.0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
Welcome to half and half hell.  I may wait until the dvd of our 10-0 defeat comes out.

I'm sure Brent will welcome your financial contribution santa
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Ive got a membership card from 1987 does that count ? .......only been to around 700 games since
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:00 pm

hotel for the Saturday all booked, just have to attain the match tickets santa
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:21 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Oh yes..plenty plenty bum licky bum licky... :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool money pot    Liverpool money pot  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool money pot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next