akagreengull
pepsipete
Freathy
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 pm

I suggest the FA andBT just write the cheque out to Brent and have done with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:04 am

seadog wrote:
I have a reasonable stream, PM with an HD please xxx

Is this a prostate thread ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:10 am

Merry Christmas James santa
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:13 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
They'll do that if the club ask. I may get 10% for the TT " hilarious BANTZ BUS!!!" which I can use to paint a picture of Crapstone Lil on the side.
Anyway back to the game. I thought we were brilliant and it showed that JB's budget for this season was far higher than you and your mates thought. Quality players on show in green/white that probably had Mr Klopp phoning his chairman to ensure funds are available on Jan 1st to strengthen ready for the cup game. Thumbs

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 4:46 am

beesrus wrote:
seadog wrote:
I have a reasonable stream, PM with an HD please xxx

Is this a prostate thread  ?

laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:53 am

Elias wrote:
Why let a player on loan take it ?

Not sure how much could be seen on TV but I was right in line with penalty spot behind the Goal and he simply bigged his shoulders up and refused anyone to get near the ball.....There was massive dissent from the players which definately wouldnt have been heard on TV.

Already been mentioned Adams badly at fault. Nominate Carey and stick with it no matter what with Jervis the alternative

I can only imagine Green Jimmy was having a Jism Jamboree after the game with half a Mill added to his Pension

Didnt get home to 2am !! Time the lads all had Maccies and M5 closed took 3 and half hours to get home
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:48 am

Crap game .but they did do there best to F#@K
It up though with the first penalty fiasco bet jimmy was shitting pants at that stage before finally jizzing his pants.
With this game at Anfield lets hope it dont take our main objective of getting out this dogshit league with it BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:34 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
They'll do that if the club ask. I may get 10% for the TT " hilarious BANTZ BUS!!!" which I can use to paint a picture of Crapstone Lil on the side.
Anyway back to the game. I thought we were brilliant and it showed that JB's budget for this season was far higher than you and your mates thought. Quality players on show in green/white that probably had Mr Klopp phoning his chairman to ensure funds are available on Jan 1st to strengthen ready for the cup game.  Thumbs j

Tony thought we were brilliant. Sleep
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:27 am

lol who is Greensonscreen Chief ??
You need Model release from me before plastering my boat on your site....... afro

I want £50,000 to make the problem go away but will settle for a Tenner if paid pronto today...... affraid

Any prevarication will see me instruct a certain Solicitors mob from Ford Park Rd for immediate enforcement lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Elias wrote:
Why let a player on loan take it ?

Not sure how much could be seen on TV but I was right in line with penalty spot behind the Goal and he simply bigged his shoulders up and refused anyone to get near the ball.....There was massive dissent from the players which definately wouldnt have been heard on TV.

Already been mentioned Adams badly at fault. Nominate Carey and stick with it no matter what with Jervis the alternative

I can only imagine Green Jimmy was having a Jism Jamboree after the game with half a Mill added to his Pension

Didnt get home to 2am !!  Time the lads all had Maccies and M5 closed took 3 and half hours to get home

To be fair to Adams in the post match pitch interview with Neil Warnock he said he was probably at fault for allowing players who felt up for penalty taking to take it, he agreed he should nominate designated penalty takers. Obviously it could have cost us dearly, Granita looks like he has a big ego given his flair up last week with Carey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:40 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
You need Model release from me before plastering my boat on your site....... afro

I want £50,000 to make the problem go away but will settle for a Tenner if paid pronto today...... affraid

Any prevarication will see me instruct a certain Solicitors mob from Ford Park Rd for immediate enforcement  lol!
Which picture are you on then Harve? santa
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:59 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Any prevarication will see me instruct a certain Solicitors mob from Ford Park Rd for immediate enforcement  lol!

Mafiso character in Blue with dark hat looking somewhat suntanned  !!  Andy one of my lads beside me black hair looking at camera........Think its Picture 49 will try link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Graita needs to leave.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:28 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 pm

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

laugh
They mite send that tenner to the wrong address harv  lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Mafiso character in Blue with dark hat looking somewhat suntanned  !!  Andy one of my lads beside me black hair looking at camera........Think its Picture 49 will try link

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

fekkin 'ell, you going for the sunbed scouse bird look already?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Nah not been back long from Far East.....am not here for Liverpool albeit Andy my lad will go via Travel Club
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Stand damaged at Rodney Parade

Tickets have gone off sale for Pompey’s Boxing Day visit to Newport.

This is because the away stand at Rodney Parade was damaged during their FA Cup defeat to Plymouth on Wednesday night.

We will keep fans updated if this situation changes.

Blues fans have already snapped up around 750 seats for the contest in South Wales, which kicks-off at 3pm.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Too many fans in the away end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:36 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He's looking blooming.
Nice one Harve!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 pm

BBC1 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He's looking blooming.
Nice one Harve!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE   FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD  NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FA CUP MATCH DAY THREAD NEWPORT V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3