Chemical Ali
`rgill
Grovehill
PlymptonPilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chris Webb - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Welcome back Jock flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks Peggy. And don't worry I won't be tweeting insults to my niecethat you could foolishly mistake as having been aimed at you Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Welcome back mate!

Good to have you back. You have been missed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks everyone. Nice to be appreciated. And count me in for a donation towards an advertising board. Will be very very interesting to see if the club turn it down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Far too complicated for me.

Let them have their love fest. The day Twatter feeds appear on here, I'm off!

You're not alone there Cerbera. There won't be any Twitter nonsense on here while I'm around. If people want it they can go find it... this is a fans' forum.
We all know the abuse that goes on there, it's been in the press enough times. And I agree, I couldn't care less what they get up to there, that's their look out.
In fact, in view of the supposed nastyness that has gone on with these people on Twitter recently, and I hasten to add once more this was nothing whatsoever to do with ATD posters but a long term Pasoti users dispute. We here on ATD suspended our own Twitter account to show our distate at what was going on there according to many reports.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:18 pm

There's a whole new game of nastyness being played out there with attempts to drag the users of this site into it. Leave them to play, I have enough confidence in people's ability to see straight through it and to recognise the agenda of one or two people, it's clear for all to see.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Thank you GOB. I can't remember what I did before the Internet, but I do know that it throws up some interesting things that can't just be deleted as easily as some would like.

Mouldy, I've posted a couple of times on there, but the Missus is on holiday this week so we've been a bit busy and I'm not suppsed to be bothering with all this lark silent

Hi Greenjock, yes they have had some techi problems on there so I'm not surprised that you can't pm at the moment. Hows the family?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Thank you GOB. I can't remember what I did before the Internet, but I do know that it throws up some interesting things that can't just be deleted as easily as some would like.

Mouldy, I've posted a couple of times on there, but the Missus is on holiday this week so we've been a bit busy and I'm not suppsed to be bothering with all this lark silent

Hi Greenjock, yes they have had some techi problems on there so I'm not surprised that you can't pm at the moment. Hows the family?

All good thanks Mouldy. I replied to your PM on Not606 earlier. Thanks for the heads up, but it is definitely me back on here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Webb
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3