`rgill
Grovehill
PlymptonPilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chris Webb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 am

Webb/Newell/Dane lovefest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 3 of them seem very friendly on twatter.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 am

It does appear that this site has been done up like a kipper with this Bunney fella. Must be one of the 'real' mates with past misdemeanours rapidly put aside despite the aggro it caused. Also I can't still quite head around taxi man having a laugh with IJN on Facebook after all the fallout from Wrathallgate.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 am

Low on class and intelligence. High on low cunning.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 am

Yea Man wrote:
Webb/Newell/Dane lovefest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 3 of them seem very friendly on twatter.

Always thought dane was a newell stool. There are 2 or 3 others on here that spring to mind as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 am

It seems that despite being a total tool online, Dane is forgiven because he is a good bloke in real life.

"I thought it was funny"

Thats ok then. Can we all use that excuse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

I have to confess that I think it's funny, there seems to be an air of desperation among our friends across the border considering their attempts to sink the good ship ATD. With so much effort being put into trying to torpedo ATD you have to conclude that one or two feel very threatened indeed by ATD's existence, I wonder why! lol!

Anyway, any new players or manager been signed up yet or are we still discussing fook of great big flags that only under 12s want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 am

GOB wrote:
Anyway, any new players or manager been signed up yet or are we still discussing fook of great big flags that only under 12s want?

Do keep up enormous flags are much more important than the above, there is so much to discuss and involve the fans in like what colours do we use, do we put a picture of Webb and Nool on it (they did save the club after-all) big flags are much more important than mere football.

Just don't ask where the money is coming from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am

Where's the money coming from? lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 am

Show us the money! lol!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 am

Release the Dogs!

Oh sorry, wrong thread, wrong site, wrong time! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 am

I have been told by Webby that the twitter thing is a fabrication and I tend to believe him, is this just Bunny being a wanker again, as I just got caught in the middle of this could I just mention that he is messing with the wrong bloke, 'kin idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 am

lol! Sounds like dane needs tweetment !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 am

I'me sure they are all "good blokes in real life"! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 am

I have had another warning about posting the tweet on the farm, it's all my fault apparently, completely done up like a kipper. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:37 am

Iggy wrote:
I have had another warning about posting the tweet on the farm, it's all my fault apparently, completely done up like a kipper. Evil or Very Mad

You're a very bad person ! Support the flag ! Bid for a shirt ! Pay due homage to the gruesome twosome.................. or youuuuuum naaaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaper faaaan !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

Check Dane, Webb and Newell's twitter pages. All 3 of them are "tweeting" eachother.

The tweet you pasted on pBay was something dane wrote to Webb not the other way around.

The three of them are tweeting eachother and i'm sure texting and emailing eachother to no matter what the two stooges say to their adoring public on pasoti.

Just look at all 3 of them's twitter pages, you can see exactly what they are saying to eachother.

You weren't set up Iggy you just posted something that dane said to webb thinking it was something webb had said.

(When it has @somebody's name on the page it means the person whose page you are on is sending that to the person metioned)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 am

Far too complicated for me.

Let them have their love fest. The day Twatter feeds appear on here, I'm off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

A lot of games being played, so sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Exactly Iggy and it doesn't stop at Twitter, believe me. The games are constantly being played out on ATD as well but the Mods have fingers on the button and the games are being sussed quite quickly. If they could only see how the pair of them are being laughed at and ridiculed I'm not so sure they would continue it. How head fooked are these guys?

At least they're sussed now so it's becoming entertaining to see them behave like this, but it's also quite pitiful really. I think of it like a trip to the zoo where the baboons are scraping over rotting fruit, you watch out of curiosity and feed them nuts so they perform for you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Was going to completely stay away from football forums, but have been watching from a distance with interest, and I also saw the tweeting between Dane Bunney, IJN and Chris Webb, and it has become even more obvious that I was stitched up bigtime a while back, and quite frankly I'll air my views if I want and not be intimidated by anyone.

Been checking out Pasoti as well, and have seen some amazing things recently, such as threads with gaps developing, the posts just seem to disappear into the ether!

Also the "witch" tweets? Sorry but biggest load of crap explanation ever. Anyone with half a braincell knows this was directed at Peggy and with Dane Bunney's involvement in the tweets about this, it really makes you wonder what sort of person is wanted as a fan at Argyle these days? If Dane Bunney is "mate" to Chris Webb and Ian Newell after everything he has done recently, then I'm glad I don't mix in those circles.

Grateful to Ian Newell for auctioning a shirt for my chosen charity, and I won't be abusing him needlessly, which still happens on here, but I am allowed my point of view and will give it when I feel like it.

I notice that Chris Webb never responded to any of the questions I asked in my post a while back, yet manages to converse with someone like Dane Bunney? And certainly still has enough to say on Pasoti to anyone having the temerity to question the flag's importance or whether anyone should mind it being thrust upon them without being consulted? Ok it's only a flag, but how many times do you think Chris has been outraged when the Royal Mail thrust something new on it's workers without a 2 year consultation period costing the company a fortune? You want to change the uniform without asking? You want to cut tea breaks by 5 minutes? You want postmen to risk their lives delivering post to houses that have dogs? Health and Safety and all that! Just an obversation mind!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Welcome back to the freak show Jock!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Jock are you still going on 'not'?

If so, I will send you are then I will send you a pm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Welcome backto the freak house Greenjock!

This post from Newell on pasoti is funny!

That's happened a couple of times now Iggy, as soon as I saw that 'tweet' I knew Chris would not have written such a thing.

I think if people are going to decide what 'side' to play with, they should know their 'victims' style. The things that have been said about both Webby and I lately, are 'actionable' and that needs to be sorted out.

Only this week, I have been accused by an idiot, of taking the pi$$ out of his mother because she has Alzhiemers (sp??), what is the matter with people FFS? A) Anyone who knows me, surely realises I am incapable of such nastyness and B) Why on earth would a normal person accuse anyone of such a thing.

This 'banter' lark has been taken way too far, and people need to wind their necks in, and quickly.

So it's ok for him to post thousands of posts on exeweb as "banter" and abuse Peggy and other ATD'ers over twitter and pasoti as "banter", yet when the "banter" gets turned on him and his loverboy he cries like a baby!! lol!

"Actionable"..... does he mean Auctionable?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you GOB. I can't remember what I did before the Internet, but I do know that it throws up some interesting things that can't just be deleted as easily as some would like.

Mouldy, I've posted a couple of times on there, but the Missus is on holiday this week so we've been a bit busy and I'm not suppsed to be bothering with all this lark silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Can't PM at the moment, but thanks for that GOB. I will always put my family first, just feel that there are things wrong at the club and I want to be able to talk about them if I want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb   Chris Webb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Webb
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next