Greenskin
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Punching above our weight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:12 pm

charleymouse wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Shocking statement in Jimmy's rag from Adams, seems to think challenging for promotion from our long time fourth division home is a big
ask for little Argo?
Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns. Shocked
Do your clowns include DA who actually made the statement?clown  

Twat
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
You lot really are getting very boring with your highly literate answers. I really thought the world would never see another Bill Shakespeare but, by some miracle, we have 3 new literary giants. My question was quite simple and needed only a yes or no answer. Do you three ever wonder why you've never really made it up the career ladder?

Recognising the truth and providing a succinct answer are signs of a sharp mind (whereas shit attempts at "bantz" is a good sign of a mediocre one at best...). Don't quite get the career ladder bit or what you would know about the career of anyone here (unless you've been digging), but since you ask I've been running my own translation business for over two years with some modest success thanks...
It really was a simple enough question though. DA makes a ''shocking'' statement about punching above our weight and SS68 replies with ''Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns'' As the original comment came from DA then if JB walked tomorrow would SS68 like DA to walk with them or would SS68 be happy for DA to work under a new set of suits.

He's already answered that. Eyes going in addition to the mind? You seem very keen on pressing for an answer (which you have already received) and less keen on reacting to the fact that your rather unnecessary and irrelevant career ladder jibe has ended up making you look an even bigger twat than you did previously!
The twats moved on now Charley, he now claims abuse victims are only after compensation when they come forward, a real nice guy is the Site Twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:21 pm

He does seem like a very bitter person with quite the chip on his shoulder. What he's said on that thread is deeply, deeply unpleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 8:36 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Shocking statement in Jimmy's rag from Adams, seems to think challenging for promotion from our long time fourth division home is a big
ask for little Argo?
Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns. Shocked
Do your clowns include DA who actually made the statement?clown  

Twat
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
You lot really are getting very boring with your highly literate answers. I really thought the world would never see another Bill Shakespeare but, by some miracle, we have 3 new literary giants. My question was quite simple and needed only a yes or no answer. Do you three ever wonder why you've never really made it up the career ladder?

Just a reminder of what tigertony said upthread. So how does that sit, Tony, with your massively sanctimonious assertion on the 'Plymouth Argyle made a loss' thread that "I absolutely detest people make fun [sic] of others looks, disability, lifestyle or job" So doesn't that make you a massive hypocrite then, Tony?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Just going to pretend that this thread never happened then, Tony?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 5:46 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Just going to pretend that this thread never happened then, Tony?
cheers Been up a ladder today rendering a chimney in the drizzle, wish i was a winner like big Tone! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Oh how we mourn the loss of comedy genius tigertony lol

I remember his story on pasoti, his 'joke' along the lines of laughing at some poor sod him and his (no doubt equally retarded) son passed on the road who'd just had a car accident nr Playing Place.

Says it all really doesn't it..

Back on topic, Plymouth Argyle is a club that proudly punches below its weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

I remember his story on pasoti, his 'joke' along the lines of laughing at some poor sod him and his (no doubt equally retarded) son passed on the road who'd just had a car accident nr Playing Place.

I remember his reaction to the recent sex abuse scandal in football, that it was probably people after 'compo'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

I remember his reaction to the recent sex abuse scandal in football, that it was probably people after 'compo'

A typical reaction from someone with no class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Dear dear and you think PASOTI has issues.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Graiser wrote:

Not really. This place isn't perfect, but one thing it does do is call out twats, wannabes and bullshitters for all their worth but allows them an avenue of response if they want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:17 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.

lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 4:08 pm

charleymouse wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.

lol!
lol! indeed they come as a double act..twat & twatter
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Why don't you post the whole story though? The 'poor sod' car driver in question had just cut up my son but then got karma'd 500 yards further on. Nobody hurt although I would suggest the pride of the idiot driving took a bashing. Funny? I found it absolutely hilarious and still do. laugh A non-injury car crash is hardly a world shattering event after all. As for being retarded - well probably correct as are my sons (I have 2 - twins), my pet pig and Crapstone Lil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Anyone that finds a car accident 'hilarious' is a complete cnut.

Along with your recent opinion of the scandal recently enveloping football, the evidence mounts up.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Along with your recent opinion of the scandal recently enveloping football, the evidence mounts up.
What would you feel like, when out for a drive with grandkids in the car, if a car cut you up forcing you to brake heavily and then, on cutting in, the driver sort of lost it a bit and scraped his car down the hedge resulting in a few dents? Would you giggle or would you follow the driver home and give him/her a big cuddle and check they were OK? Stop being so wet. As for the evidence mounting up then that's fine because quite frankly what people like you and charleymouse think of me is of no relevance whatsoever. The people that matter to me including family, Crapstone Lil Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and employers don't think I'm that bad. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:07 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

What would you feel like, when out for a drive with grandkids in the car, if a car cut you up forcing you to brake heavily and then, on cutting in, the driver sort of lost it a bit and scraped his car down the hedge resulting in a few dents? Would you giggle or would you follow the driver home and give him/her a big cuddle and check they were OK? Stop being so wet. As for the evidence mounting up then that's fine because quite frankly what people like you and charleymouse think of me is of no relevance whatsoever. The people that matter to me including family, Crapstone Lil Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad   and employers don't think I'm that bad. cheers

I would think what a cnut and then move on with my life. I probably wouldn't slow down to view an accident with grandchildren in my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 pm

BTW I couldn't give a feck what your employer and lilo lil thinks of you. On here you are purely judged on your posting history and your comment on the footballs sex abuse scandal was pretty unforgivable in my eyes and it seems a few others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:59 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.

If you put the word ignorant between those words above, that'll be quite a good description of yourself old bean
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.

If you put the word ignorant between those words above, that'll be quite a good description of yourself old bean

Twat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:06 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.

Twat

and gifted with excellent debating skills as well.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Another Twat.

Twat

and gifted with excellent debating skills as well.

Twat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Punching above our weight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2