Greenskin
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Punching above our weight? Empty
PostSubject: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 10:55 am

Shocking statement in Jimmy's rag from Adams, seems to think challenging for promotion from our long time fourth division home is a big
ask for little Argo?
Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:33 am

It was certainly an intriguing comment.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:37 am

Preparing us for the imminent plummet down the division and the sale of Carey. There is no way Argo will be promoted.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:38 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Shocking statement in Jimmy's rag from Adams, seems to think challenging for promotion from our long time fourth division home is a big
ask for little Argo?
Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns. Shocked
Do your clowns include DA who actually made the statement?clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:40 am

We have a slow defence thats easliy taken apart by crosses and pace and a shit strike force that cant hit a cows arse with a banjo, I dont include Jervis and Slew in that mind as they are effective on the wing. i say del bhey is speaking the truth. Its only the strength of our midfield and when he can be arse goalie that we are were we are at the moment.

Much work is needed in January to strengthen up front and defence so history doesnt repeat itself for a 3rd time. But Brent wont fund it so my hopes arent high.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:47 am

Adams probably comparing us to other teams in terms of budget. I'm sure managers get a decent idea of what sort of ££ other teams in the division are coughing up for wages. I suspect this is Adams' way of trying to get some of that Nelson money released to him in time for the January window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 12:43 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?
Absolutely it does, Adams is a bog standard very average manager in my opinion, though in his defence he does work for Brent.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:28 pm

If Adams is bog standard.....where does that leave Carl Fletcher ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Christ bhey !
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Punching above our weight..see jimmys getting the excuses in early for when we f#@K
Up no investment january again you watch or mite be lucky with a couple of truro trainees
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:28 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:55 pm

PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:05 pm

PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat

lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Reluctant owner + lack of planning /ambition + footballing austerity + run down infrastructure + gullible /eternally grateful fanbase, does NOT equal success on the pitch.
BRENT OUT!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 10:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat
You lot really are getting very boring with your highly literate answers. I really thought the world would never see another Bill Shakespeare but, by some miracle, we have 3 new literary giants. My question was quite simple and needed only a yes or no answer. Do you three ever wonder why you've never really made it up the career ladder?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 pm

What career Tone?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:30 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Reluctant owner + lack of planning /ambition + footballing austerity + run down infrastructure + gullible /eternally grateful fanbase, does NOT equal success on the pitch.
BRENT OUT!

When you see it written down like that it is so obvious.

There's tangible signs of neglect everywhere you look off the pitch and maybe the malaise has crept into the squad?

The fix is clear and obvious: get the Mayflower re-opened. Whatever it takes get it done - and get it done for the Christmas games. There's no excuse for the empty terrace and it is like a cancer that destroys everything around it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 12:09 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat
You lot really are getting very boring with your highly literate answers. I really thought the world would never see another Bill Shakespeare but, by some miracle, we have 3 new literary giants. My question was quite simple and needed only a yes or no answer. Do you three ever wonder why you've never really made it up the career ladder?

Recognising the truth and providing a succinct answer are signs of a sharp mind (whereas shit attempts at "bantz" is a good sign of a mediocre one at best...). Don't quite get the career ladder bit or what you would know about the career of anyone here (unless you've been digging), but since you ask I've been running my own translation business for over two years with some modest success thanks...
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:53 am

charleymouse wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat

Recognising the truth and providing a succinct answer are signs of a sharp mind (whereas shit attempts at "bantz" is a good sign of a mediocre one at best...). Don't quite get the career ladder bit or what you would know about the career of anyone here (unless you've been digging), but since you ask I've been running my own translation business for over two years with some modest success thanks...
It really was a simple enough question though. DA makes a ''shocking'' statement about punching above our weight and SS68 replies with ''Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns'' As the original comment came from DA then if JB walked tomorrow would SS68 like DA to walk with them or would SS68 be happy for DA to work under a new set of suits.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:46 am

I think the ground is being prepared for careys departure.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 7:51 am

Hi Tone, paid off my mortgage and retired by choice three years ago at the grand old age of 52 thanks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:22 am

Elias wrote:
I think the ground is being prepared for careys departure.

Already a done deal rest assured.....
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:31 am

Maybe DA knows the "friendly" debt plus "commercial interest rates" repayment schedule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Hi Tone, paid off my mortgage and retired by choice three years ago at the grand old age of 52 thanks.

I think he's trying to pretend that he didn't make that dig, now that it has clearly blown up in his face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:02 pm

tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ask for little Argo?

Twat

It really was a simple enough question though. DA makes a ''shocking'' statement about punching above our weight and SS68 replies with ''Will somebody with the ambition and resources save our club from Brent and his Clowns'' As the original comment came from DA then if JB walked tomorrow would SS68 like DA to walk with them or would SS68 be happy for DA to work under a new set of suits.

He's already answered that. Eyes going in addition to the mind? You seem very keen on pressing for an answer (which you have already received) and less keen on reacting to the fact that your rather unnecessary and irrelevant career ladder jibe has ended up making you look an even bigger twat than you did previously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punching above our weight?   Punching above our weight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Punching above our weight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next