pepsipete
tigertony
Les Miserable
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 am

off to the post office again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 am

Got stopped by the old bill in Mutant Abbott last night, about 03:00. FFS
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Painting the gates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:51 am

Stepped on a frog this morning.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:36 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just ordered some Mugabe Out stickers.

You better include some....trace Grace....stickers as well.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 am

Was hoping to see a brent out sticker in Harare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 pm

The Gambia should be getting some soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

I like grey seas with the wind getting up a bit.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:33 am

P.O.I wrote:
They was probably tipped off!! Suspect Was your motor checked for stickers?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Just had a Cornish dry cured bacon sandwich with fried free range egg and HP fruity sauce on brown seedy bread. mmmmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 4:39 pm

twiglets for brekky
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Going Redruff tomorrow without sons to act as car guards. Might park in Truro and get the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 6:57 am

no milk !!! having a fruit tea instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:20 am

tigertony wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
They was probably tipped off!!  Suspect        Was your motor checked for stickers?

Seems I missed one! Sneaky barstewards these sticker ninjas!  What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 5:19 pm

Just returned from Lidls, ready made curry and bottle of single malt as medicine for man flu. The only lamb curry they make is Rogan Josh, same as Tesco, Morry, Waitrose and Asders, wtf? Beyond belief. Anyway got home and took the whiskey from its cardboard sleeve to find a security tag on it. Obviously like a placebo tag, makes the whiskey feel secure.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 6:23 pm

It's a waxing gibbous moon tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:03 pm

I love a gibbous moon, babbette baboon. After my Lidls Lamb Rogan Josh I can report it was the best of all so far although a change would be nice if any buyers from supermarkets are reading this. On other news I bought an Arla Protein yoghurt which seems to be a normal yoghurt mixed with bodybuilder protein, these I wouldn't recommend a bit like strawberry flavour polyfilla. The whiskey in nice though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Marlborough Street looked like the end of the world today. Still, there's a slot machine emporium for those dreaming of moving up in the world. The frigate complex looked pretty in the setting sun. I reckon Victoria Beckham should give it a makeover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:12 am

Had a fight this morning.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 10:49 am

Already? Good going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 am

Was in the Cumberland centre today. They're all very sweet in there and very efficient. Obviously need to be closed down.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 am

New blinds fitted to the new patio door, work man came with no tools or screws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Already? Good going.

Walking the doggy minding my own business when this cnut with one of these staffy/pitbull dog things that was totally out of control and it went for my dog and had him by the throat. My dog was screaming in fear/pain so I booted the fecking thing a few times to get him off my dog, I turned around and this cnut ( the owner I assume) lunged towards me, so I put the cnut on his ass with a right hook. Self defence, M'lud.

Not proud of it by any means, but I'll do whatever t takes to protect anything dear to me. Now awaiting a knock on the door from D&C's finest. FFS .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Should have stabbed the dog. I'm a dog lover and owner over many years and if the is one thing I can't stand is Pitbull type dogs, if you want a dog to catch rabbits get a whippet or greyhound cross, if you want to watch dogs fight to the death or maybe some bear or bull baiting get a Pitbull it's what they are bred for FFS! No way should they pets I'd happily shoot the last one of the feckers.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:46 am

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Already? Good going.

Walking the doggy minding my own business when this cnut with one of these staffy/pitbull dog things that was totally out of control and it went for my dog and had him by the throat. My dog was screaming in fear/pain so I booted the fecking thing a few times to get him off my dog, I turned around and this cnut ( the owner I assume) lunged towards me, so I put the cnut on his ass with a right hook. Self defence, M'lud.

Not proud of it by any means, but I'll do whatever t takes to protect anything dear to me. Now awaiting a knock on the door from D&C's finest. FFS .
You did exactly what most would do. Doubt if the old bill will come round as that will focus them on the pitbull and the fact the owner let the hound run loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next