Les Miserable
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Made a great compost last year that I'm using now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Microsoft using me as a data mule once again. So, so cheeky. Time to switch to a more respectful operating system for all online activity.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Just binned a bird!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:12 am

Bet she was relieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Penzance promenade was a beguiling sight yesterday eve. Not a breath of wind. Lots of people in pink.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Golfers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 pm

I think golfers are more Trump orange.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Went to the recycling centre today, it was rubbish...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:58 am

Feckin recyclers we have to literally do their job for them now apart from actually putting the sorted crap in the lorry. They left a whole box of plastic and cardboard the other day because a Tin fell out of the metal box and someone chucked it back in the wrong box!
As for compostable waste what a feckin racket that is, we compost all ours here and use it on the garden. Everybody else seems to get it picked up where it goes to Tavvy, from there it gets sent to Chelson Meadow for composting then they pay a local farmer to bring it back to Tavvy in feckin great tractors then pay him and other farmers to spread it on their land! What the feck is all that about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 am

the clock stopped at work today. Luckily I used my initiative and changed the battery.
Its now working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:32 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Feckin recyclers we have to literally do their job for them now apart from actually putting the sorted crap in the lorry. They left a whole box of plastic and cardboard the other day because a Tin fell out of the metal box and someone chucked it back in the wrong box!
As for compostable waste what a feckin racket that is, we compost all ours here and use it on the garden. Everybody else seems to get it picked up where it goes to Tavvy, from there it gets sent to Chelson Meadow for composting then they pay a local farmer to bring it back to Tavvy in feckin great tractors then pay him and other farmers to spread it on their land! What the feck is all that about?
My friend's father was a 60/70s Teign valley farmer, grew brassicas along with his animal thing, drove them up to London, waited a few hours for the skimming process, and then drove the same load back down to Devon for sale. This was pre EU, by the way, in the super efficient rigged UK market of the time. Can't wait to return to good old Blighty practices. Middle men have children too Earwig, and big school fees to pay. LOL.
No middle men with my veg, from seed to stomach.
As to recycling, expect further trouble ahead as power incinerators and recyclers go head to head for our consuming leftovers. We're already being treated to new sponsored research that proves beyond any doubt whatsoever, that recycling is worse for the planet than just burning it..... LOL. You have to larf at their banker-like cheek, and how science turns itself upside down for a few dollars. Single use is all the rage if it powers yer iphone.  iBold as ibrass.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 11:17 am

Got a terrible ear worm, all she wants is another baby by AsaBass. I don't deserve this. Any cures?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:04 pm

So Peggy - how come come Beesrus can reply to a Mundane thread without any ''Peggy anger'' but when I did it ..... carnage!!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Planning the next holiday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:21 pm

tigertony wrote:
So Peggy - how come come Beesrus can reply to a Mundane thread without any ''Peggy anger'' but when I did it ..... carnage!!

Because you're a twat.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:28 pm

tigertony wrote:

If you think that was carnage you must have lived a very sheltered life. The short answer is that Bees doesn't keep jumping in with oh so hilarious (not) misogynist shite.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40