Mock Cuncher
pepsipete
Tringreen
Freathy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

John Deehan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I would have been quite moist, but hey ho.

I feel sick.

pale
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Good luck to him but it's yet another "breaking" story that leaves me personally underwhelmed. If SOD had been brought in as THE manager I would have been quite moist, but hey ho.

With the risk of making Cerbs even more sick, I'd have been moist with you.

I really don't know what to think about Deehan. Any help for Fletcher is welcome I guess, but time will tell whether it translates to success on the pitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Doesn't get me stirring in the nether regions. Not been involved in the business end of football for too long. With Fletcher it looks like a case of the blind leading the blind. The opportunity missed with SOD could come back to bite us on the ass. If Forest suddenly turn things around I would say that he would be the catalyst to the improvement. Really don't rate Cockerill, but O'Driscoll would have been a great permanent appointment. Fletcher wanted him, Brent dillied and dallied and missed the boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

So, we're stuck with Fletcher for at lest another season, relegation or no.
Wonderful. I can hear the hordes now, rushing to buy a season ticket for next season.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
So, we're stuck with Fletcher for at lest another season, relegation or no.
Wonderful. I can hear the hordes now, rushing to buy a season ticket for next season.

His post match interviews are at a level understood by the Avivas and their leaders. They'll be happy Rolling Eyes

Yeah.........yknow....erm....i fink we dun good yknow....... erm the fans wuz triffic yknow...........fanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Interesting posts towards the end of this thread, with someone accusing an ex team mate of Deehans of killing his wife, but can't back it up!

Tried to post the link but can't yet as a new member on here. It's on Pasoti thread John Deehan confirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 pm

So with menace goes from :

dont know why I'm saying this but....
John Deehans Norwich team mate from mid eighties Greg Downs got life last year for murdering his wife

To:

looks like it mustve been former Norwich City team mate peter mendham for attempted murder,reason was on beeb site recently was an appeal
I have no reason to suspect any other of John deehans former Norwich city team mates are serving time for murder-attemted murder of their other halves.

Whats a murder between friends? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:25 pm

To be honest, I blame the media and football industry itself for pushing these people in front of a microphone.
But then coached politicians are no better, and just take a look at Ridsdale.
let's face it, there are only so many ways you can say 4-4-2, or one trillion pounds.

As in life, apart from the odd entertaining individual, I think any media interview of an interested lobby should be conducted in clown's clothes punctuated with a horn. They would soon get off our screens then.
Back to top Go down
Manchester Green

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 am

This is as good a compromise as the Fletch doubters (me inc.) can hope for.

Unfortunately, I can see this issue lingering on. If, after a bit of investment this Summer, next season doesn't start well, the "inexperience" issue will (rightly) rear its ugly head once more. By the very virtue of the fact that few owners would have appointed him in such a role with his credentials in the first place, Fletch now has added pressure from us in proving himself up to the job. Hoisted by his own petard, so to speak! I hope with every fibre of my being that he's up to it, rises to the challenge, and proves all his doubters wrong!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Deehan   John Deehan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Deehan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2