Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deehan in charge?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 am

Terrible tactics today, maybe we should put Deehan in charge and see what happens?

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

This was the first game he contributed to, at least there were no cards.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 am

If this was Deehan's contribution then we really are f***ed.

This whole thing is a grim mess. Brent was clearly advised to give the job to fletcher full time. Advised by utterly clueless people who thought fletch deserved the job because he's a 'legend' who 'bleeds green'. Brent was of course more than happy to comply becuase fletch, being already employed by the club, was CHEAP. As expected fletch has been a total disaster but brent hasn't the inclination to do anything about the problem hence this half arsed 'mentor' fudge. I'd like to think brent does give a shit enough to bite the bullet and sack fletch but I'm afraid we're stuck with him and his 'mentor' all the way to the BSP.
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 am

There's no way Brent will sack £5k a week Fletcher. It would cost too much. What he doesn't seem to have grasped is that relegation will cost far more.
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 am

Don't panic, bleeds green carl says it was all down to the flu.
He's rolling with the punches apparently .............. and cliches.
A football genius and legend in the making. We're so lucky to have had this management talent just lurking undiscovered in our playing squad.
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 am

Never mind there'll be lots of exciting iniatives from the GT's and Webby to look forward to, who knows maybe even a flag for the Grandstand?

jocolor jocolor

Rupert says that Deehan won't be involved in coaching or team selection. What he will be doing is anyone's guess, still Rupert knows everything.

If I had a really hot managerial prospect like everyone tells me fletcher is, I'd be sure to get him under contract for next season. Wonder if we've done that yet? confused
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 am

It's been made quite clear Boggy. Fletcher is running the show football wise.
Deehan is there to look after player transfers etc, admin and as shoulder to cry on...... that'll save the day.
Looks like they never had any intention whatsoever in replacing Fletcher. They think it's all the fault of the Football League and the fans who wanted to cheat.
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 am

[quote="penzancepirate"]It's been made quite clear Boggy. Fletcher is running the show football wise.
Deehan is there to look after player transfers etc, admin and as shoulder to cry on...... that'll save the day.
Looks like they never had any intention whatsoever in replacing Fletcher. They think it's all the fault of the Football League and the fans who wanted to so why not call him director of football?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 am

FFS YOU MOANERS...Trust in Brenty jocolor
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:28 am

penzancepirate wrote:
It's been made quite clear Boggy. Fletcher is running the show football wise.
Looks like they never had any intention whatsoever in replacing Fletcher. They think it's all the fault of the Football League and the fans who wanted to cheat.

He is going to have a bloody wet shoulder then. I said we would win this game what a dork!

We are in the brown stuff and I can't see us getting out of it 28 games played just 5 wins and 7 draws

On the + side we have got a Nazi flag and some song sheets
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
FFS YOU MOANERS...Trust in Brenty jocolor

Well said!

ALL WE NEED IS A REALLY, REALLY BIG FLAG FFS, YOU MOANERS!

clown
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 am

I think it's wonderful what James "I won't break the Poor Law" Brent is doing for the young unemployed youth of this borough... they've never had a big flag and they deserve one. I won't have a bad word said about him. Eeza gent !
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 am

Fletcher needs to be given a set of pruning shears and told to look after his garden for the next 4 months.

With him out of the way, Deehan might be able to instil a bit of pride and discipline in the players like Pulis did.

We don't need (and won't get)any new players. We're at the bottom of the League FFS, "quality" players aren't really needed- just 2 solid banks of four.
Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 am

If anyone comes on here tonight defending Fletcher Brent or anything to do with argyle, it's total bullshit. I was there watching the most unbelievaby crap standard of football I have ever witnessed . Port vale were appalling and were better than us. If the statistics say we had an attempt on goal in 90 minutes, they're lying. Not sure how many argyle fans were there but a bloody fair few who traveled hundreds of miles to be subjected to that shit. They were crap and there for the taking and if anything we went more defensive as the game went on. Personally I have spent around £150 today and taken someone with me who was impressed by the fans but couldn't believe how shit the football was. Best fun all day was banter with stoke fans arriving back from derby. Argyle are absolutely fucked if Fletcher stays boss and no one else is signed. Southend next week. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deehan in charge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deehan in charge?   Deehan in charge? Empty

Back to top Go down

Deehan in charge?
Page 1 of 1