Les Miserable
seadog
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Coach Cobi ?
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Just resigned Adams next for england??
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:02 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Coach Cobi ?
Dont be Vulgar, its got to be Pep Pedlar! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Angry wrote:
Who do they look for now? time to look abroad i think as there are no rglish managers atm who could do the job well.

If the criteria is for an Englishman, then a good outside bet could be Dyche, up and comer who has done well at Burnley. Still think that the Telegraph pulled a shithouse trick in this matter, no matter how stupid Allardyce may have been. Hope they don't set themselves up as moral guardians [no pun intended] because all they're interested in is selling fecking papers-probably plenty of greed, sleaze and corruption in their own industry.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Sunderland would take him back right now
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:32 pm

If it's got to be an Englishman then Hoddle for me. Or Eddie Howe.

If it hasn't, then Klinsmann.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Has to be harry 3rd time lucky ?
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Greedy grotesque prick. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Ain't read the article but if all they have on him is him telling them how to bend the rules to their advantage then that isn't sackworthy is it?

Probably not. Even if it is,the article doesn't put the Telegraph in a particularly good light in telling tales and spilling the beans on what Allardyce said about people like Roy Hodgson and Gary Neville in a secretly recorded conversation which Allardyce must have presumed was strictly off the record.

The point is that he should never have been speaking in such terms without absolute trust in who he was speaking to. He is handsomely paid (£3M per annum - the highest in world football) for what he does yet he was leveraging his new position within weeks of his appointment to secure another £400k position.

If he knows how to circumvent the rules and who is doing it then he has an obligation to inform his employers, UEFA and FIFA, not boast about it. I understand that those organisations have hardly had a clean record on all things corruption in the past few years but those are still the right channels.

As is the case these days when the press have a major story there are more allegations to be published over the coming days leading up to Sam's squad announcement on Sunday.

One piece of kudos to Big Sam is that he seems to be drinking a pint of white wine in the video which deserves a Thumbs Thumbs

Innit? Two wrongs don't make a right and you can't improve UEFA et al unless you act appropriately yourself.

He was being paid a fortune for a job he admitted himself was a privilege.

Hope he feels suitably small in the morning. Somehow, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:14 am

Gotta be Hoddle nailed on now. Sacked previously for absolutely nothing to do with football and overall pretty squeaky clean
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:44 am

He was sacked for offensive comments about disabled people. He should not be anywhere near football let alone the England manager's job.

The bloke is a class A prick!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:18 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He was sacked for offensive comments about disabled people. He should not be anywhere near football let alone the England manager's job.

The bloke is a class A prick!

And he hasn't managed since 2006. I reckon Paul Tisdale should get the job!

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:05 am

Hoddle for me,

Even murderers get out of prison eventually,

you cant hold a comment he made almost 20 years ago against him forever

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:13 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He was sacked for offensive comments about disabled people. He should not be anywhere near football

Sort of like along the lines of the clown in the Directors Box at Home Park then....... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:28 am

Dane. wrote:
Hoddle for me,

Despite the fact he hasn't had a job in football maangement since 2006, when he was sacked from a particularly undistinguished 2 years at Wolves with a win rate of 35%. Other than that great choice.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:14 am

Dane. wrote:
Hoddle for me,

I can and I do.

I have family who are disabled and the comment he made was hurtful as best. I know it upset a number of my family at the time and for that I will never forgive him.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:16 am

Boringly, I'll say it again, although not English...Tony Pulis, gets team results better than the individuals in the team are rated, consistently.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:17 am

I'm probably biased because after Gascoigne Hoddle is probably my next fav all time player. But of those available and being touted, (and English) then he tops the others. I wouldn't be adverse to England making a bold move and going with Howe though either.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Pardew has to be considered imo.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Why not Shearer?

Or this guy?.....

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Pardew has to be considered imo.

And that itself speaks volumes about how bare the cupboard is in terms of potential English managers.

If you're English and are managing in the Prem, you're now almost automatically on the shortlist.

Sad times.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm probably biased because after Gascoigne Hoddle is probably my next fav all time player. But of those available and being touted, (and English) then he tops the others. I wouldn't be adverse to England making a bold move and going with Howe though either.

Cant see it being anyone but him. The fact he hasn't managed since 2006 totally irrelevant I believe on this occasion
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:11 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Hoddle for me,

I can and I do.

I have family who are disabled and the comment he made was hurtful as best. I know it upset a number of my family at the time and for that I will never forgive him.

OK that of course your prerogative,

however he was and remains my 1st first choice for the job. Other than him i'm happy to keep Southgate,

One day people in this country will start to accept that the international job is completely different to being a club manager and that success at club level doesn't mean success as England manager, equally it also doesn't mean that if you had a poor record at 1 particular club doesn't mean you are going to fail with England.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:28 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Cant see it being anyone but him. The fact he hasn't managed since 2006 totally irrelevant I believe on this occasion

Why is it irrelevant? It proves that no one else is interested in his services sowhy should he be given the biggest job of all?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Dane. wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Hoddle for me,

I can and I do.

OK that of course your prerogative,

however he was and remains my 1st first choice for the job. Other than him i'm happy to keep Southgate,

One day people in this country will start to accept that the international job is completely different to being a club manager and that success at club level doesn't mean success as England manager, equally it also doesn't mean that if you had a poor record at 1 particular club doesn't mean you are going to fail with England.

feck me Dane have you eaten a dictionary? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Sam rumbled   Fat Sam rumbled - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Sam rumbled
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next