Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Cerbs/Al

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Cerbs, how old are you ? i cant be arsed to trawl your wankpage.

What was it like leaving your wife for the employee you took in ?
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Is that a threat? Looks like one.

I'm not married.

It just gets better. So, does XXXXX know or not? Is she party to your fantasies, Rose to your Fred?
Seems you take more pictures of other people's girlfriends than you do your own. XXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX, so hardly surprising.
This is far too easy. And VERY boring.

*** Edited to remove names of families/partners plus abuse of family/partner ****
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 pm

a threat ?
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Rickler I'm hardly about to make a private complaint to the person I'm complaining about am I? I do know how this site works. Besides its much easier to put the truth about your moderator out there for all to read.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Who's up for starting up a new Forum? I'm sure there's a gap in the market.

It's a goer. Foreshore.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Good to know ***** doesnt have to show id  every time she wants a milkshake.

*** Edited to remove name of partner for consistency ***
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Still nobody has addressed the facts about your nonce. Instead, just a load of irrelevant comments about ancient history.

Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:57 pm

I aint no nonce, We all laugh about you fecking off your wife for a young bird.

Tough shit.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:58 pm

There used to be a list of mods and keyholders.

Have the powers that be decided to be less transparent these days?
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Night Cerbs, gotta be at work early.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8926
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 58
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 pm


_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Who's up for starting up a new Forum? I'm sure there's a gap in the market.

It's a goer. Foreshore.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Laugh by all means, be as jealous as you like, but taking pictures of her without her knowing especially of her ass, makes you a nonce. It also makes you a stalker.
So does ***** know about your fixation or not? If not, don't you think you should come clean?

*** edited to remove name of family member/partner ****
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:03 pm

seadog wrote:
http://www.argyletd.com/t6843-your-moderating-team

Thanks. So no changes since 2014?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4609
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Laugh by all means, be as jealous as you like, but taking pictures of her without her knowing especially of her ass, makes you a nonce. It also makes you a stalker.

Surely he can only be a nonce if she is under age?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2507
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Hello Ricks. Given that the average time of a Cerbs response is 2-3 minutes (we have included his post election flounce) I would suggest that either he has no response to your quite valid point or that he needs to be in bed early. Big day tomorrow I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8926
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 58
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Cerbera wrote:
seadog wrote:
http://www.argyletd.com/t6843-your-moderating-team

Thanks. So no changes since 2014?

Not to the date of the original post, no.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,


Last edited by seadog on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : poor grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:15 am

Sorry Rickler, but if he refers to her as a child bride and takes photos without her knowledge, and makes remarks about her being a child (although quite obviously she is not) then that makes him a nonce. It also makes him a potential danger to women if he thinks that sort of behaviour is acceptable.

See, it's alright for all of you to dig the internet for personal information and try to turn up something nasty, but when it happens to one of your inner cabal you don't like it. I suspect he's broken the law, on harassment on probably invasion of privacy at least. But I'm no expert. I'm sure Devon and Cornwall's finest might be able to advise.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2507
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:41 am

**** References to names of family members and partners have been removed, as well as one comment directly abusing a family member/partner. Play nicely people. Any further direct references will result in a suspension ****
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:04 am

But it's OK for him to post pictures of my girlfriend Because I'm fair game?

You think taking photos and posting them on here is acceptable though? Especially without the permission of the person?

Has he complained? Because he doesn't like the invasion of privacy? Because he can abuse at will with the collusion of the moderating team of this forum? Because that makes you all complicit.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3975
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:20 am

Cerbera wrote:
But it's OK for him to post pictures of my girlfriend Because I'm fair game?

You think taking photos and posting them on here is acceptable though? Especially without the permission of the person?

Has he complained? Because he doesn't  like the invasion of privacy? Because he can abuse at will with the collusion of the moderating team of this forum? Because that makes you all complicit.

Not at all.

If it wasn't clear before then I'll make it clear now. We will not tolerate any abuse of the families or partners of members of this site, that goes for you and everyone else. We fully appreciate your upset and and we have dealt with it internally however your response has been unpleasant and disproportionate. The Matt Lucas jibe was not on, no matter how justifiable you think it was.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:30 am

If it was inappropriate then I unreservedly apologise.
You say this matter has been dealt with internally, but shouldn't I as the aggrieved party be entitled to know the outcome? A PM would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2507
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am

Cerbera wrote:
But it's OK for him to post pictures of my girlfriend Because I'm fair game?

You think taking photos and posting them on here is acceptable though? Especially without the permission of the person?

Has he complained? Because he doesn't  like the invasion of privacy? Because he can abuse at will with the collusion of the moderating team of this forum? Because that makes you all complicit.

I can't see the picture you're referring to on this site. The only bird I can see is the one nesting in our shit tip of a ground.

If it is on this site then we will remove it and if it is not on this site I don't really see what you want us to do.


Last edited by Dick Trickle on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 2501
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:40 am



i've got to wait in till 1 for a gas service, this is cheap entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:20 am

Clearly the picture the nonce posted was on page 2 of this topic. It elicited a response. Perhaps it has now been removed in which case you have done all you can.

It still doesn't deflect from one of your mods having an unhealthy attitude towards taking pictures of people without their knowledge. But that isn't my concern. You have that responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cerbs/Al   

Back to top Go down
 
Cerbs/Al
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: