PlymptonPilgrim
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Graham Clark
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:45 am

David Conn the sports journalist is aware of the story and monitoring it.

Obviously he is just another freak and weirdo but his articles are always good reading.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:22 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Because the undercurrent created by people like you, who only hint at this site being controlled by some super being, is constant.

No doubt fueled by a drunken series of posts by a sad and obsessive ex and very bitter Mod saying that James Brent owns part of this site.

I truly believe that there are too many aluminium hat wearers on the Internet and other hints from people like LG and Chancellor plus of course you, further endorse that feeling.

What do I think? I think that PAFC have left massive gaps in the communication to fans and it was bound to be filled with theories like yours and 'the undersigned'.

I trust our board, I think they are men of integrity and they care about our club.

However I realise the mouth breathers will say 'Uou're bound up say that' - So Graham there's little point in me answering it is there.

What I do believe in is the democratic vote actually shows what the majority think, however it seems as if 'the undersigned' seem to think they should speak up for us poor uninformed folk. What outstanding arrogance!!

Anyway I'm off, I have a life.

Nool just couldn't keep it in, phew, thought my huge bag of popcorn would go to waste, so why does IJN dislike GC so much?

I heard a few years ago Nool had made like 13000 posts on exeweb. Add that to the tens of thousands of posts he has made on pisspoti under various guises, and I find it difficult to believe he has time for anything else at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Expect he has plenty of time, sociopaths only need 4 hours sleep
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Well it had to happen at some point - Newell openly attacking possibly the most reasoned respected independent thinking supporter we have - GC.

It's all very simple as to why though.

Graham puts PAFC's interests ahead of the interests of James Brent.

Newell, in fear that he'll lose all his privileges, simply blindly backs his Master, James.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Remember Nool "has a life".

Like the time he tweeted a picture of himself shoe shopping, forgetting that he was logged in as rasturd3rd, a multi account he was using to impersonate Paul Thomas.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:36 pm

I've been away for some intensive i love Jimmy treatment it did not work, get out of our club Brent, and take your pasoti/nooloti propaganda site with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Like the time he tweeted a picture of himself shoe shopping, forgetting that he was logged in as rasturd3rd, a multi account he was using to impersonate Paul Thomas.

Shoe shopping !!!!!!!!! :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Shoe shopping !!!!!!!!!   :pighug:

Oxblood Docs?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:50 pm

What I don't understood about nool and his mods, for whom Pafc is obviously the be all and end all, is the duplicity.

They MUST share and understand the concerns that were so well articulated by GC et al. Especially after what happened not so long ago. How can you not without resorting to blind faith, and in an ex- banker of all people.

But a free pass and a space at the trough can trump all reason and objectivity it seems.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Oxblood Docs?
more like cheap chavie end of season Ralphies bought in cheap outlet stores...the consiege at Ralph lauren in bond street london would take one look at him and wouldnt let in lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:56 pm

nzgreen wrote:
What I don't understood about nool and his mods, for whom Pafc is obviously the be all and end all, is the duplicity.

They MUST share and understand the concerns that were so well articulated by GC et al. Especially after what happened not so long ago. How can you not without resorting to blind faith, and in an ex- banker of all people.

But a free pass and a space at the trough can trump all reason and objectivity it seems.
A seat in the directors box is what its all about nz, fully supportive of Jimmy above all else.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

nzgreen wrote:

Newell is so thick and he's so busy being Head Jamboy, that it's yet to dawn on him that in supporting his Masters Freehold purchase, he is actively accelerating the process whereby Brent buys and then sells on at a nice profit - leaving Newell in the wilderness.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
nzgreen wrote:

Newell is so thick and he's so busy being Head Jamboy, that it's yet to dawn on him that in supporting his Masters Freehold purchase, he is actively accelerating the process whereby Brent buys and then sells on at a nice profit - leaving Newell in the wilderness.

Even after you've said it, he still won't get it because he never reads this vile site lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:04 pm

The only person who has ever suggested that Brent part-owns Pasoti is Nooly himself.

He really is an arse.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:06 pm

To be perfectly clear I said that Gaddy was not going to sell to him until 3 influential backers intervened.

I've never named them or suggested what form that backing took because I've never known either.

Rest assured that what I have said is entirely accurate - maybe Nooly doesn't even know it himself?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Don't take any notice of Nooly he either tells lies or talks shit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
The poll over there was only set up for the multis to do their thing.

Indeed. The Modroom will have been busier than Heathrow Air Traffic Control with all the various Admin/Owners busy signing in/out to get all their sleeper accounts actively voting.

A tireless Stirling effort PasotiMods. Bravo. clown

Yes it has been a truly Olympic effort of obfuscation and trickery.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Oxblood Docs?
more like cheap chavie end of season Ralphies bought in cheap outlet stores...the consiege at Ralph lauren in bond street london would take one look at him and wouldnt let in lol!

More like hush puppies. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Oxblood Docs?

He wishes. More like crocs.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:31 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
A good response from Graham to Adolf Harper on Daz's* "statement" thread.

*Clearly Nool using Daz's account.

Yeah, there are some similarities in prose. Probably a team effort though. Like the tag teaming that goes on when an actual pasoti user agrees with GC and is quickly rounded on by nool, his mod account, his mods and then all of their various multis.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:26 am

nzgreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
A good response from Graham to Adolf Harper on Daz's* "statement" thread.

*Clearly Nool using Daz's account.

Yeah, there are some similarities in prose. Probably a team effort though. Like the tag teaming that goes on when an actual pasoti user agrees with GC and is quickly rounded on by nool, his mod account, his mods and then all of their various multis.

Nool has given himself away (again) with his reference to bullying ladies on Freechat last weekend. One of the phrases the "lady" uttered was pure Nool but I couldn't prove it...... Yesterday he's uttered on the Politburo the identical phrase.
You really are a loathsome fat obnoxious ugly individual Newell with the brain of a two toed sloth.......And Porkie remember Heathrow January 2014.....I haven't. In addition a certain individual with the initials NB a close associate of yours wants the Barrister hung drawn and quartered. That from the horses mouth fatboy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:46 am

PatDunne wrote:
Because the undercurrent created by people like you, who only hint at this site being controlled by some super being, is constant.

No doubt fueled by a drunken series of posts by a sad and obsessive ex and very bitter Mod saying that James Brent owns part of this site.

I truly believe that there are too many aluminium hat wearers on the Internet and other hints from people like LG and Chancellor plus of course you, further endorse that feeling.

What do I think? I think that PAFC have left massive gaps in the communication to fans and it was bound to be filled with theories like yours and 'the undersigned'.

I trust our board, I think they are men of integrity and they care about our club.

However I realise the mouth breathers will say 'Uou're bound up say that' - So Graham there's little point in me answering it is there.

What I do believe in is the democratic vote actually shows what the majority think, however it seems as if 'the undersigned' seem to think they should speak up for us poor uninformed folk. What outstanding arrogance!!

Anyway I'm off, I have a life.

Nool just couldn't keep it in, phew, thought my huge bag of popcorn would go to waste, so why does IJN dislike GC so much?
Oh I really enjoyed having a life yesterday!
I feel like this could be a very interesting few months ahead.
Plenty of fans meetings coming up to get a broader fanbase to discuss these issues.
PACSA Q&A with Derek on 6th September should see lots of lively debate about the footballing side of things popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:15 am

Brent Herald speaks

Save you buying this crap Paste and copy

Why Plymouth Argyle can't win over purchase of Home Park

To buy or not to buy? Home Park

THERE must have been some head-shaking going on in Plymouth Argyle's corridors of power last week – mainly over the issue of the potential purchase of Home Park.

What had looked like being a quiet week for the Pilgrims took a turn on Thursday when the Argyle Fans' Trust announced that they were ending formal dialogue with the club over what they claimed were a series of punitive measures taken in the aftermath of the registration of the ground as an Asset of Community Value.

Argyle said they were surprised by that move, and denied that they had been punishing the AFT in any way.

Club officials must have felt it wasn't their week when, the following day, a number of supporters' groups united to issue a statement pleading for the club not to take up the option of buying back Home Park in October.

The issue caught most of the Argyle officials on the hop, as they were travelling to Blackpool. Chairman James Brent, meanwhile, was on holiday.

But, privately, there was some frustration about the way the issue was raised.

After all, it's not as though the club has not tried to gauge fans' opinions on the matter: An independently-sourced survey last summer saw 1,135 fans asked whether the club should buy back the ground.

The results painted a very different picture to the one which emerged on Friday.

In fact, almost 51 per cent of those surveyed were in favour of the club taking up the option to buy Home Park.

And only just over 30 per cent were not in favour. The remainder fell into the category of 'don't know' or 'no opinion'.

What's clear from Friday's events is that it is an issue on which the club simply can't win.

If they do choose to buy back the ground, there will be those – such as the supporters' groups – who feel it is too soon to the previous purchase and the financial disasters which followed it.

But if the club decide not to take up the option to purchase, the rent will rise, and so will the future price which they will have to pay if they eventually do decide to bring it back into football club ownership.

Either way, the club will inevitably be accused of not listening to fans – either the ones surveyed or the supporters' groups.

The club's recent history makes it a very hot topic, and whatever decision the club makes, they will have to 'sell' it to the fans carefully.

What's certain is that, however much fans fear a repeat of the past, the club cannot and must not stand still.

The ageing and decrepit grandstand is in desperate need of replacement, not just for cosmetic reasons but for financial ones.

The idea of 'one size fits all' no longer applies to football fans, who, whether we like it or not, are increasingly being treated like customers.

For some, the standard Argyle ticket prices are too much; others would happily pay more for better facilities such as a softer seat or access to a bar or better food.

The lack of top-class corporate facilities also robs Argyle of valuable income which could provide a greater budget for the playing squad.

All of those elements could be included in a new grandstand development – along with non-matchday elements such as a cinema, bowling alley, shops and restaurants.

Done properly, all could add extra revenue to the football club on top of the traditional income of gate receipts and shirt sales etc.

But chairman James Brent has said in the past that third-party ownership of the ground makes investment in the grandstand a much harder sell to investors.

After all, who builds a conservatory on a house they are renting? It's not as simple as that, I admit, but the principles remain the same.

A healthy football club's fortunes do fluctuate based on what happens on the pitch – but it should not entirely rely on them.

It has been an aim of the new board, headed by Brent, to provide that stability behind the scenes so that whatever happens on the pitch, the club could not face a scenario similar to the one which engulfed it back in 2007.

And to be fair, it feels like they are getting there.

The Argyle chairman is a businessman first and foremost, and as such he deserves a little more faith in his ability to guide the club to a sensible financial decision over the ground.

The mistakes of the past were great, and cannot be repeated. But equally, those issues cannot be allowed to cloud of judgement of those who are trying to take the club forward.

Reporter Andy Phillips

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:40 am

Quote :
The Argyle chairman is a businessman first and foremost, and as such he deserves a little more faith in his ability to guide the club to a sensible financial decision over the ground.

This is the bit that makes me laugh.

Have the Herald ever done any sort of investigation into Brent's businesses - the failure to get the Oldway/Civic Centre/Pavilions/HHP (delete as applicable) projects off the ground? The various companies of his that have gone into Administration?

All of this is a matter of public record, and should be a matter of concern for Argyle fans and anyone who cares about the club and the City. Brent has taken far more out of the club and city than he's put in. All his 'development' projects seem to be dependent upon being leveraged against other people's investment.

Why isn't the Herald - or other local media - looking into this in more detail; after all on the face of it Brent is a major player in Devon's economy and infrastructure - or so we're led to believe - and yet I have this nagging feeling that the Emperor has no clothes. I can't be the only one, can I?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:47 am

'Erald wrote:

"After all, it's not as though the club has not tried to gauge fans' opinions on the matter: An independently-sourced survey last summer saw 1,135 fans asked whether the club should buy back the ground.

The results painted a very different picture to the one which emerged on Friday.

In fact, almost 51 per cent of those surveyed were in favour of the club taking up the option to buy Home Park.

And only just over 30 per cent were not in favour. The remainder fell into the category of 'don't know' or 'no opinion'."

Independent yes......bulletproof from multis, certainly not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next