Les Miserable
Graham Clark
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:31 pm

akagreengull wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
A great statement and hopefully brent will listen to what the fans want.

lol!

lol! indeed . I can dream but I cant see it happening
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Dingle wrote:
At last, a statement telling it is, in plain English.

How can any real supporters fail to see the possible danger to our club?  And to try and distance Mr Brent's numerous other failures (indeed, have there been any successes at all?) from the purchase of the ground is surely naive at best.

I just wish that the skill Mr Brent has shown in dividing the fanbase and trying to intimidate those who dared to put their heads above the parapet could be transferred to his development business.  
That's what has been missing until now. Lets see what JB does?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Hurrah for the articulate and reasonable people who have penned and signed this release. An incredible amount of patience has been shown by most concerned fans who have given Brent a huge amount of time to come good on his promises. Most of us have seen the way the wind has been blowing for quite some time and it's not a moment too soon to draw this line in the sand.

I gave up on the club quite some time ago, Wembley just reminded me why, but I won't criticise the faithful fans who still go through thick and thin, the irony is they are the ones to be most affected by Brent's non stewardship of the football club. They should read this statement very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:12 pm

We all knew what brent had in mind when he brought hallett in.  An "ascent up the football league" certainly wasn't it.  I hope this statement goes someway to alter the miserable and disasterous trajectory this club is headed.  Well done to all concerned.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:54 pm

well done guys
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Supporting the statement 100% by me.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Hurrah for the articulate and reasonable people who have penned and signed this release. An incredible amount of patience has been shown by most concerned fans who have given Brent a huge amount of time to come good on his promises. Most of us have seen the way the wind has been blowing for quite some time and it's not a moment too soon to draw this line in the sand.

I gave up on the club quite some time ago, Wembley just reminded me why, but I won't criticise the faithful fans who still go through thick and thin, the irony is they are the ones to be most affected by Brent's non stewardship of the football club. They should read this statement very carefully.

great words Charlie, Wembley was the final straw for me..going Argiggle on the 10th though lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 pm

If Brent gets the freehold, Could he with draw purchase of the ground ,from a deal to sell up to someone in the future, so he owns the ground but someone else owns the team and rents it from Brent ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:48 pm

A thread started by Daz for Brent ass lickers and multi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Daz is a Man Utd fan. Pricks like him telling Argyle fans how to think? Do one, plastic.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Reading most of the posts on that thread has reminded me just how incredibly dim and/or cynical some people are.

Yeah - all I want to do is to be able to support my team on a Saturday, nothing more - it's not as if I want to spend all my time moderating and cynically manipulating a fans' forum 24/7 for the rest of my life 'till I die - innit. Wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Daz is a Man Utd fan. Pricks like him telling Argyle fans how to think? Do one, plastic.

Perhaps Daz could explain the last time he went to home park. Seems he only ever turns up when his boss is in trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 pm

I've shared a table in that business lounge with Newel & that Daz guy - surreal experience is all I can say!!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Captain Daz to the rescue lol!

Only I can't read it on my phone because their dogshit site keeps flagging up as having a virus and bounces to some foreign Google website.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Tgwu wrote:

embarassing..cringeworthy what a prick knob
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm not allowed a signature on Pasoti 'cause of that man. Rolling Eyes

Good job for him that blind, ignorant support of a football club has never ended badly for anyone.. Honestly, how you could have no doubts about the board over the last few years I cannot even contemplate, let alone begin to understand.

None so blind as those who will not see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:34 pm

I've just caught up on that whole 'statement' thread and to me this is popcorn on steroids - they are imploding, shorely?!!!!

Last edited by Bandwagon on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Should add - fully agree with the statement. I think the broad range of people and representatives who have signed it is telling enough in itself too.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Captain Daz to the rescue lol!

Only I can't read it on my phone because their dogshit site keeps flagging up as having a virus and bounces to some foreign Google website.

thats one letter i wouldnt put my name under laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 am

Is the reluctant one's lip a quivering tonight?
I think not, because he doesn't give a proverbial shit.
Why not?
Because the naive, the cronies, and the bucket rattlers will support the Argo to the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:34 am

Agree. Also well done to the aft getting the acv on the ground. The only reason Brent would be pissed off with that is if he wanted to use the ground ownership against the spirit of the acv. Which of course, he does.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:24 am

From Chancellor on the Daz Thread....

"Dont think I have ever read such a blatant thread.
Pasoti is so crap these days, used to be where you could make a post without fear of being censored.
Now its full of sh1t, Brent is history, no full stop"

Further words are superfluous rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:30 am

As the fun and games begin, I hope that the people and organisations above fully publicise the discussions, attacks, smears and dirty tricks that they are going to be subject to.

Because it's going to happen.

But it will only strengthen our argument that Brent shouldn't own Home Park. He ain't the benign little chap that some like to portray him as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 7:08 am

Could all ATDers please message the BBC, Western Morning News, Herald etc with the story please.

Twitter, emails, phone calls, anything you like really, but keep the pressure on and get the message out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 7:16 am

Bandwagon wrote:
I've shared a table in that business lounge with Newel & that Daz guy - surreal experience is all I can say!!

tell us more Bandy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement   'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'NEVER AGAIN' - A Statement
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next