Czarcasm
Les Miserable
RegGreen
Yea Man
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village Empty
PostSubject: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Spotty self appointed football expert bore on the farm appears to be driving our transfer policy based on him playing football manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a few highlights.

Farm Football expert wrote:
We’ve just signed the goalkeeper Marc McCallum, who some FM (football manager) Players will remember was an incredible prospect at Dundee United as a kid. I used to sign him all the time.

You still live at home don't you wrote:
After six months, every staff member was getting £100 a week because of the amount of fundraising we did, which may not seem like a massive amount, but when you’re not getting paid anything it’s huge

Nice triple negative wrote:
I don’t know how my mum and dad don’t understand why I don’t have a girlfriend

FFS

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Another on pasoti man(?) who has weedled his way into paid employment at PAFC

Ex inbetweener football manager teen with a laptop does the pre-match analysis, it's no wonder this club is 4th division

Last edited by Pafcintheplace on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:20 pm

The first thing I used to do when playing that game is sack him as his stats were shite.

I also used the editor to erase Webb as president and install Larrieu too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:27 pm

His judging player ability and player potential were a paltry ten each, presumably the max he could give himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:44 pm

I remember how proudly his scouting methods were trumpeted. This was reading opposition players Twitter feeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Is this it then, at last? Is this the low point? Is this rock bottom?

This guy developed his football analysis skills in a fictional world. Then, when Argyle were at their lowest point he go involved in some bucket rattling. Then, how surprising, he got a job with the club on the expert say so of that exemplary manager Carl Fletcher (or Fletch apparently, more jobs for the boys). There is not a mention of Matt Neill having a SINGLE QUALIFICATION IN STATISTICS despite him being "THE CLUB'S LEAD FIRST TEAM ANALYST PROVIDING DATA ON PLAYER PERFORMANCE". Surely, surely this job should be done by someone with relevant training & qualifications. But Argyle recruit someone who's done well on a computer game. Says it all.

And this mentality of choosing the cheapest option irrespective of quality is still there; look at the way the squad has been thrown together, like shit being chucked at a wall to see what sticks. At least now we know why some of these players were brought it: someone just sidled up to Adams and said "Sign Songo'o, he was amazing for me with Dumbarton in Football Manager 2010..."

At best you can say good luck to Matt Neil, he's done well for himself and made the most of a pretty ropey CV. But for God's sake, could someone PLEASE tell him not to tell everyone about the ridiculous way he was appointed. Even if the club is an utter fookin shambles, don't broadcast it for an ego boost.

What an utter feckin mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Losing the will to live now, pass the Guinness
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
just goes to show how truely shit we really are..think i join ya al wheres the vodka drunk BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 pm

What you all seem to be missing is that a qualified analyst/statistician would demand a hefty wage, this fella demands peanuts and a new computer game every few months, just perfect for Boracic Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:25 pm

How old is the little scrote anyway? he looks about 14, his balls can't have dropped yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
What you all seem to be missing is that a qualified analyst/statistician would demand a hefty wage, this fella demands peanuts and a new computer game every few months, just perfect for Boracic Brent.

You're right. In fact would anyone be surprised if he weren't getting paid at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:33 pm

I seem to remember hearing a somewhat different story as to how he got the job....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Homeslice wrote:
I seem to remember hearing a somewhat different story as to how he got the job....

You mean winning the league on football manager isn't enough to convince Jimmy of his worth. Surprised he didn't get the top job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:10 pm

wHAT A JOKE THA CLUB IS FFS
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:14 pm

I'd doubt very much if he's getting payed a salary. I guess he may get some form of 'expenses' possibly - ink for his printer, tissues to wipe the excess jizz off his keyboard, but a salary? Na.

Besides, he's an original bucket rattler so it will be embedded in him to 'work' for fack all in return for being given a top with his initials on.

Jesus wept. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:18 pm

I took Woking to champions league glory twice wheres my feckin job!!!!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:47 pm

I tried to sign George Best and Stanley Matthews. Couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 pm

Guys a grade a cnut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:08 am

RegGreen wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
just goes to show how truely shit we really are..think i join ya al wheres the vodka drunk BRENT OUT
Lad's, you don't need alcohol to get through this mess.
Trust me.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BBC1 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I'd doubt very much if he's getting payed a salary. I guess he may get some form of 'expenses' possibly  - ink for his printer, tissues to wipe the excess jizz off his keyboard, but a salary? Na.

Besides, he's an original bucket rattler so it will be embedded in him to 'work' for fack all in return for being given a top with his initials on.

Jesus wept. No

This made me genuinely guffaw with laughter, so true.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:32 pm

Not the most crazy idea in the world these days, In Fact many football clubs now employee the creators of the game for access to their database.

Its a ready made scouting resource.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'd doubt very much if he's getting payed a salary. I guess he may get some form of 'expenses' possibly  - ink for his printer, tissues to wipe the excess jizz off his keyboard, but a salary? Na.

Jesus wept. No
laugh brilliant czacky
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 pm

I bet he is getting a salary as well. Analysts are a big part of the set up at clubs now
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Can you image this kid sitting down with jimmy and talking salary ..£20 a week & 2 pastys a game & a new grand theft auto game everytime a new one comes out...jimmys reply
You drive a hard bargain ...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Dane. wrote:
Not the most crazy idea in the world these days, In Fact many football clubs now employee the creators of the game for access to their database.

Its a ready made scouting resource.  

Just out of interest which other clubs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village   Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought we couldn't be any more Village
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next