+2
RegGreen
Les Miserable
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Harvey signs for Wrexham... Empty
PostSubject: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Found his level methinks, wish him well anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:53 pm

See the gamble backfired hoping for a premier league under 21s side or anythink from league 1 or upwards... the impression i get he thinks he is better than he really is..think his found his level national league in fact i would have said national league south/north would be more like it..but wish him well for the future
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Tyler should have stayed, i doubt if the Cambridge rejects will turn out to be any good and he would probably made the side before our relegation six pointer at Exeter in september.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Wrexham will give a platform it down to Tyler now to show what he can do. Best of luck to him.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Watched Tyler in some of the pre match warm ups and some of the things he can do are pretty breathtaking. Unfortunately that isn't enough to book a permanent ticket as a full time professional and it must be relevant that two successive managers, both reasonably successful in their own right, have not seen fit to find him a regular place in the team. Not sure what the missing ingredient is but hopefully he can find it at Wrexham and push his career forward and fulfil his undoubted ability-good luck to him.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Wonder if he shares the same agent as RR?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Hasnt rueben left ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:07 am

Elias wrote:
Hasnt rueben left ?
I was thinking more of ''Don't sign for Argyle son - I can get you better''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:54 am

tigertony wrote:
Elias wrote:
Hasnt rueben left ?
I was thinking more of ''Don't sign for Argyle son - I can get you better''

Could conceivably be earning about as much, or more with bonuses, as at Argyle. Difficult to condemn a young player for dropping down a division where he'll very probably be given more game time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:44 pm

tigertony wrote:

Let's hope Tyler does well and doesn't become another Durrell Berry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:45 pm

tigertony wrote:

Let's hope Tyler does well and doesn't become another Durrell Berry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvey signs for Wrexham...   Harvey signs for Wrexham... Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvey signs for Wrexham...
Page 1 of 1