sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Truro matchday thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Pedlar loves his role as Nooloti football Guru geek  Brief Synopsis, get a life ffs! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Now on Truro station waiting for our train home!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Shame I never got to meet my pasoti counterparts! I bet they are home tucked up in bed now! DRF are still here having it large. Well, half large!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Thanks for the reports BBC 1, much better than alanotivvy!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Cheers beeb for the match report
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 pm

My name is not Adam. Just like to make that clear lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:54 pm

i see david fox was the trialist at truro. i used to play for the same club as him up north in exeter, trained with him many times in the u14-16 years. Good player back then could do a very useful job for us if del bhey wants him.

dont know the ins and outs about him so i so im not going to feed the fish over on the farm as im fecked if i kow what he likes to eat, whether he wears boxers or briefs and whether he likes ginsters and stripes Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:00 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Carey hits pieface behind the goal

'Tis easily done (and highly satisfying, I imagine...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:55 pm

I may do another one of these for the Truro v Torquay game on monday Thumbs parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 pm

BBC1 wrote:
I may do another one of these for the Truro v Torquay game on monday Thumbs parteeeeee
what was that jimmy spencer like up front beeb forgot to ask yesterday..his he any good or what been hearing good things about him from a aviva jocolor mate of mine
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:12 pm

FT Truro C FC 1-2 Exeter C FC
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:03 pm

I went down to Truro on Tuesday. Entertaining game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 4:18 pm

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
what was that jimmy spencer like up front beeb forgot to ask yesterday..his he any good or what been hearing good things about him from a aviva jocolor mate of mine
He does look good, holds the ball up well, and you can see him and Goodwillie being good additions to the forward line.
I'm also liking the fact that the players certainly look bigger than last years squad and won't be bullied like we were at times last season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truro matchday thread   Truro matchday thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truro matchday thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3