Sir Francis Drake
Rickler
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:50 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I'm hoping for 55:45 Remain (or better) which would be in line with the Scottish result but the bigger the win either way the better; the very worst outcome would be 50%+1:50% -1 whoever wins.

Would that for a normal person be 51-49%?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:14 am

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I'm hoping for 55:45 Remain (or better) which would be in line with the Scottish result but the bigger the win either way the better; the very worst outcome would be 50%+1:50% -1 whoever wins.

No.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

No.

LOl, when a simple question is deemed a slur against you!

Says it all really.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

No.

LOl,  when a simple question is deemed a slur against you!

Says it all really.

#5.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
The only thing I'd add is that you are a typical teacher.

a) I am not a teacher.

b) You have no idea what I do for a living.

babararacucudada aka SFD on his boring blogpage wrote:

Redundancy followed and I retrained as a teacher at Marjon and qualified in 2000. I have held a variety of teaching positions in Plymouth and Cornish schools; I am currently a supply teacher.  I am married to Mrs Babararacucudada and have one child, a boy aged 9, called Babaracucudadaling.

No wonder Amsterdamage is confused.... SFD doesn't know what he is?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

a) I am not a teacher.

Redundancy followed and I retrained as a teacher at Marjon and qualified in 2000. I have held a variety of teaching positions in Plymouth and Cornish schools; I am currently a supply teacher.  I am married to Mrs Babararacucudada and have one child, a boy aged 9, called Babaracucudadaling.

No wonder Amsterdamage is confused....   SFD doesn't know what he is?

The B-ling is now 18.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

a) I am not a teacher.

The B-ling is now 18.

So not updated for nine years? That's sloppy and lazy work. ...and misleading. No surprise there.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

a) I am not a teacher.

The B-ling is now 18.

So not updated for nine years?  That's sloppy and lazy work.   ...and misleading.  No surprise there.

People have been stalking me so I decided not to update it.

Back to top Go down

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:20 pm

I knew you were a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Why is this SFD v Rickler?

All of my posts have been in response to his.

He stops being a twat then I don't respond. Simple.

Or am I expected to just accept being constantly insulted and stalked (he's even copying stuff from my blog - it'll be my FB or Twitter next, I expect)?

There's a problem here but it isn't me.

All I'm doing is counting how often it happens.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Or am I expected to just accept being constantly insulted and stalked (he's even copying stuff from my blog - it'll be my FB or Twitter next, I expect)?

Are you for real?

I only copied your boring blog because you were asked if you were a teacher and you said, "No". I produced your own words from your own blog which contradicted that reply. It's not my fault you didn't update your own bio.

As for being stalked... I don't believe you. You'll say anything to save your fat arse.

The fact is... You can't handle somebody questioning your word. That is what these little tantrums of yours are all about.

You can dish it out, but not take it. A bully in big big girls blouse.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Are you for real?

I only copied your boring blog because you were asked if you were a teacher and you said, "No".  I produced your own words from your own blog which contradicted that reply.  It's not my fault you didn't update your own bio.  

As for being stalked...  I don't believe you.  You'll say anything to save your fat arse.

The fact is...  You can't handle somebody questioning your word.  That is what these little tantrums of yours are all about.

You can dish it out, but not take it.   A bully in big big girls blouse.

#9.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Guys we understand that you don't get on, don't agree on a number of things and are never likely to do so but for all our sakes can you stop the personal bitching? It's not good to read.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:46 pm

I disagree, livens the place up a bit imo, you don't have to read it.
Back to top Go down

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I disagree, livens the place up a bit imo, you don't have to read it.
Yes he does, he's a Mod.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Guys we understand that you don't get on, don't agree on a number of things and are never likely to do so but for all our sakes can you stop the personal bitching? It's not good to read.

Couldn't agree more.

BTW I'm counting not bitching.

If you can spot "my bitch" then please let me know where.
Back to top Go down

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 pm

lol! It's what Mis lives for the snidely phucker he loves a good ruck he's not involved in. Still I agree with him. It's the closed season what else can we do?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Ooh, with a capital M. He doesn't have to read every single thread, particularly if he doesn't like something, mods have rights too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
lol! It's what Mis lives for the snidely phucker he loves a good ruck he's not involved in. Still I agree with him. It's the closed season what else can we do?

Again, it's snidey you thick cnut.
Back to top Go down

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Comon Les don't get distracted by mi streetwise banta. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
he's even copying stuff from my blog - it'll be my FB or Twitter next, I expect

Man posts stuff on internet for all to see & gets all teasy when someone reads it.

Do you have a Flickr account SFD ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Glad to oblige...

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

If that isn't bitching I don't know what is?  What of course isn't surprising, is that you aren't even aware you're doing it.  You are so arrogant and self absorbed you have no clue whatsoever.

The notion that what you write about yourself on your blog should be out of bounds on this site or that I am "stalking" you by using it, is pathetic.  You spend your life copying and pasting from other sites.  Mainly because there's not an original thought in your head.  Still, one rule for you and another for everyone else.

Face it... You got caught out When Amsterdamage asked you if you were a Teacher.  You had contradictory statements on record at the same time.  Egg on the face again.  That will teach you to be lazy about updating your bio.   Quite why you avoided admitting you were once a teacher, correction, supply teacher, is beyond me.    I expect it's a story with another embarrassing ending for you, hence no update. Because the reality is... If you have something to boast about, the world never stops hearing about it.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:05 am

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Glad to oblige...

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

If that isn't bitching I don't know what is?  What of course isn't surprising, is that you aren't even aware you're doing it.  You are so arrogant and self absorbed you have no clue whatsoever.

The notion that what you write about yourself on your blog should be out of bounds on this site or that I am "stalking" you by using it, is pathetic.  You spend your life copying and pasting from other sites.  Mainly because there's not an original thought in your head.  Still, one rule for you and another for everyone else.

Face it... You got caught out When Amsterdamage asked you if you were a Teacher.  You had contradictory statements on record at the same time.  Egg on the face again.  That will teach you to be lazy about updating your bio.   Quite why you avoided admitting you were once a teacher, correction, supply teacher, is beyond me.    I expect it's a story with another embarrassing ending for you, hence no update.  Because the reality is...  If you have something to boast about, the world never stops hearing about it.

I am not a teacher.

I once had a paper round; I am not a paper boy.

I once waited tables; I am not a waiter.

I once...

Oh forget it.

It's been a heroic effort to get to double figures in such a short time but I've done it. Without Rickler's help this would be impossible. It's him that deserves the praise. Not I.

*Raises bat to the pavillion and acknowledges the applause of the crowd; modestly removes protective head gear and wipes sweat from brow.*

*Team mate approaches from the other end: "just hang in there - all you have to do is count and the half century will be here before you know it!"

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:17 am

I don't think there's much applause coming your way.  In fact there seems to be a distinct lack of support for you entirely.

Still, you carry on in your own little world.  That place of boring, trite hackneyed phrases that somehow turns you into a cricket hero adored by the masses.  How desperate you are.

and how different from reality, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFD V Ricks pt 2   SFD V Ricks pt 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SFD V Ricks pt 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next