Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ricks/Lord Biro hijack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ricks/Lord Biro hijack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Rickler pushing for ATD censorship. Dear of dear . Nothing to do with who posted the OP of course. 
How long would you like the scores to be censored ? A week ? jocolor
Here's an idea. If you don't wnat to know a score, don't look up news and social media. Unbelievable. I shall make sure every score goes up from now on. Romania 1 Switzerland 1 after 66 minutes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Why are you such a complete twat sometimes?

And obviously equally as stupid as well.

I don't want the score "censored", just left out of the thread title.  That way I and others won't know the score until we click on it.  Got it dumbass?

Just a common courtesy for those that don't live in the same time Zone and are watching the game at a later time.  You being so 'international' and all, I thought maybe you would have understood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Well, you may think I'm a twat, but the Argyle internet isn't here to wait for the West coast Americans to get out of bed. Your attitude toward one poster on this forum , dumbass, is a feckin disgrace. I've never known such a childish carry on for so many years. Grow up.
Hope that's ok with you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Grow up? Really?

This coming from a man who just threatened to reveal all the Euro scores just to be childishly spitefull! That just about sums you up. Basically a little obnoxious shit.

Your attitude to all posters except your pinko commie friend on this forum is a disgrace above all others and getting worse by the week. Why you have the hots for SFD is anyone's guess, but probably because you're both cut from the same cloth. Egoistic, self centered, know it all cloth...

You used to be fairly interesting, but now you're a dithering old bore who spends his time lecturing people you don't even know, and boasting about how good you nearly were at football.

Do us all a favour and take another of your attention seeking, flouncing, long extended breaks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Geddon Ricks. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm

Not going to appeal to your better natures as you'll never agree but come on guys,give it a rest.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:46 am

I don't think it is an unreasonable request from Rickler.

You can quote the goals / score like people do with Argyle match day threads.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Thought Rickler summed it all up quite well really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricks/Lord Biro hijack   Ricks/Lord Biro hijack Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricks/Lord Biro hijack
Page 1 of 1