Elias
RegGreen
sufferedsince 68
harvetheslayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

"Brent out" Facebook Group started... Empty
PostSubject: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 am

As the header suggests one has been started overnight. I wont put the link here as not sure of ATD rules as regards that but its easy to find on FB should you want to join......
If Mods says its fine I will add later a link if not easy to find anyway. Pig
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:09 am

I can see two members from here are already on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:08 am

About time he's had far too easy a ride. There's a link to the free chat page here so don't see why this should be any different, not illegal, exercising the same values of free speech we have on this forum.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:12 am

I'm not on facebook but anything that helps end the Brentmare has my full support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:12 am

I cant see a there will be a problem with putting a link here, Fine by me.

Last edited by alannotivvy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 am

alannotivvy wrote:
I cant see a there will be a problem with putting a link her, Fine by me.

Ok in that case.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/618622911628098/
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:52 am

Hells Bells am surprised this OP is still visible....!! 

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=94911
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I'm not on facebook but anything that helps end the Brentmare has my full support.
Here!! Here!! Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hells Bells am surprised this OP is still visible....!! 

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=94911
rumour as it Pig has fallen out brent dont know how true that is maybe why its been allowed to stay be the devious one pig
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Could be interesting but i doubt thats true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Brilliant news, people have given Brent a chance, which I suppose is only fair, but after five years of crap they are waking up, if we start the season badly it will soon kick off. Brent needs to take note and release some money for a decent promotion squad this year or his days are numbered.
Is there any Mac out YouTube vids or wasn't it invented then? Brent should have a look it's his future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Good to see that the FB group has alot of youngsters involved instead of all the usual faces.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Good to see that the FB group has alot of youngsters involved instead of all the usual faces.
Thats good to see al, on Nooloti though the Nool picked Mods and serial Villagers are still backing Jimmy's sustainable failure policy! geek geek
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 5:52 pm

According to the pig.. It's not Brent's fault, it's the media departments for not filling the 'void' and leaving fans to get up to mischief like criticizing Brent.

...and what a surprise... This notion is supported by the two stooges known as Ottawa Green and Mark Pedlar.

Be nice if Brent actually issued a statement about the fiasco at Wembley. He could at least thank the fans for turning up. That would give the media dept something to do....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
According to the pig..  It's not Brent's fault,  it's the media departments for not filling the 'void' and leaving fans to get up to mischief like criticizing Brent.  

...and what a surprise...   This notion is supported by the two stooges known as Ottawa Green and Mark Pedlar.

Be nice if Brent actually issued a statement about the fiasco at Wembley.   He could at least thank the fans for turning up.  That would give the media dept something to do....

media department are extremely terrible and incredibly amateurish but i dont think they are responsible for providing budgets for Del Bhey are they nool?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Nooly doesn't miss a chance to have a dig at the media department. I wonder what it was that they did to upset them? Or his he just angling for a job?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 pm

He's been angling for any job/seat/VP/scrap he can get since Ridsdale rocked up. He has no shame whatsoever, and all under the Argyle flag of convenience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Porky minister of information. Lol.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:41 am

Well that thread of Brent Out on the Politburo is very much going strong into 9 pages. Even with the sanitisation of the OP it tends to lend credence that Porky has had a fall out with Potter....
Can only imagine what was removed considering what is still left of OP..... Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:18 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly doesn't miss a chance to have a dig at the media department. I wonder what it was that they did to upset them? Or his he just angling for a job?

Commercial/PR Manager.

He's convinced he knows what the public wants.....ironically if he did have that wisdom he's feck off.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Commercial/PR Manager.

He's convinced he knows what the public wants.....ironically if he did have that wisdom he's feck off.

He knows how already hooked, dimwitted janners work. He doesn't want any thinking, more sophisticated supporters as they can see straight through him and his regime supporting, personal ambition.

The non developing property squatter and his janner jamboys. Keeping Argiggle Village.............Geddon.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Well that thread of Brent Out on the Politburo is very much going strong into 9 pages. Even with the sanitisation of the OP it tends to lend credence that Porky has had a fall out with Potter....
Can only imagine what was removed considering what is still left of OP..... Pig Pig

Falling out? But he's a personal friend of the man etc etc.

There is a whisper that his AAA pass doesn't actually now include all areas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:13 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It would never include the dressing room as football etiquette deems those areas off limit to everyone except the playing and coaching staff, I heard he tried breaching that once and got given short shrift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It would never include the dressing room as football etiquette deems those areas off limit to everyone except the playing and coaching staff, I heard he tried breaching that once and got given short shrift.

He was trying to get the players to sign a shirt for his auctions. Fletcher kicked him out. I think this was the same time he told me about the Warnock rumour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Brent out" Facebook Group started...   "Brent out" Facebook Group started... Empty

Back to top Go down

"Brent out" Facebook Group started...
Page 1 of 1