VillageGreen
Moist_Von_Lipwig
harvetheslayer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Disqualification threat to England and Russia Empty
PostSubject: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Disqualification threat to England and Russia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36510550

Had an amusing debate with threats galore going in all directions on Freechat today but many still want to defend the English and always blame somebody else. Not our fault Guv honest......yeah right back to the 1970's never our boys at fault is it !

JL has inherited a few thugs unfortunately over there....
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:13 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Had an amusing debate with threats galore going in all directions on Freechat today but many still want to defend the English and always blame somebody else. Not our fault Guv honest......yeah right back to the 1970's never our boys at fault is it !

Whilst in no way defending the actions of the idiots, threatening a ban will just encourage other idiots to bait England and Russian fans!

Also, does this relate to violenece anywhere or just in/around the stadium?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:20 pm

http://www.uefa.org/mediaservices/newsid=2375317.html

just been released 16.00 hours our time.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Whilst in no way defending the actions of the idiots, threatening a ban will just encourage other idiots to bait England and Russian fans!

As in the OP of the long thread on Freechat today kick the pair of them out of the competition and send the strongest message possible that the days of thuggery are over......Molly coddle and prevaricate and 4 years down the road it starts again. As Stalin said remove the man and you remove the problem. Simple as....
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It will mean everywhere and anywhere in France, surely.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Ban the fans, not the team! Just send in the police, arrest anyone in the vicinity, put them on a bus and drive them back to England!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:58 pm

That is a very good statement from UEFA, and I don't blame them one bit.
No point getting caught up in the wider geopolitics of Russia's beef with Europe in Ukraine and the English Brexit thing. They have a powerful self sustainable quorum centered around France and Germany. Shoulder to shoulder.

If you don't like us, and keep insulting us, we'll throw you out, before you even vote, or march further westward. That is clearly throwing down the gauntlet. The right vociferous violent minority are getting their way with a few thugs. Interesting stuff how these events have a momentum of their own.
Moist. I don't believe in enforced repatriation of big groups of people. What sort of solution is that ?

Last edited by Lord Biro on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:00 pm

This potential ban is based on events inside the stadium. So htf are England being threatened with it ? If you are being steamed at by a load of animalistic Russian thugs, THEY are the clear aggressor. You either flee as best you can, or you defend yourself and give some back. I'm no advocate for violence but I wouldn't blame ANY England fan for taking up either of those two options.

People don't realise how things have changed in the last 20 years. The old Eastern bloc countries have a hooliganism problem every bit as bad, if not worse than the very worst England threw up in the 70's & 80's.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Friend of ours are over there at the moment, nice couple, middle aged, not drinkers but very keen football fans They walked out of a restaurant two nights ago having enjoyed a nice meal to be confronted by a wave of baton wielding French riot police, with the result that he has now 25 stitches in his head and she is nursing a very painful broken elbow both inflicted by the same 'officer of the law'. They are both very philosophical about it, wrong place wrong time they said.

They also said out the substantial English support over there, probably less than 1% are intent on causing trouble, most are there to enjoy themselves and the football. Despite their injuries they went to the match and witnessed the Russian 'invasion' of the England fans part of the ground. The Russians were dressed in black for the most part with balaclavas, and worryingly several had swastika armbands. They didn't care who was in the way, women and children were treated with equal contempt. Apparently it continued after the match with attacks on England fans being orchestrated by balaclava wearing thugs.

So when threats of disqualification are being made I hope UEFA take some care to find out all the facts.

The rumour out there is that the Russia - Slovakia match could be tasty both on and off the field. Balkan nations hate the Russians with a passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:07 pm

And not a Muslim in sight. This is inherent European right wing crap showing itself. Football is just the stage. It was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

That is the big problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Right left red brown or blue has feck all to do with it, some people love a ruck, others prefer a knife in the back of a colleague they share smiley lunches with, the world is full of twats. How people can blame England fans for getting attacked whilst being paying customers at a match is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Now it is the turn of German and Ukranian hooligans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Best advice of the tournament so far from Henri.
To kids watching....... don't try to emulate Messi or Ronaldo, you won't be able to. Look and learn from the freaks, like Muller. lol!

On the geo political hoolie/thug thing, I don't expect any trouble between Germany and Ukraine.
As to England and Russia, I was one of the watching millions on TV. I thought the hugely apparent whistling and booing of the Russian anthem by English fans was appalling. Has anyone else done that ? Get real. Some people need to be honest about parts of the English culture. Parts can be a mouthy aggressive bunch, and they sometimes pick on the wrong people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Best advice of the tournament so far from Henri.
To kids watching....... don't try to emulate Messi or Ronaldo, you won't be able to. Look and learn from the freaks, like Muller. lol!

On the geo political hoolie/thug thing, I don't expect any trouble between Germany and Ukraine.
As to England and Russia, I was one of the watching millions on TV. I thought the hugely apparent whistling and booing of the Russian anthem by English fans was appalling. Has anyone else done that ? Get real. Some people need to be honest about parts of the English culture. Parts can be a mouthy aggressive bunch, and they sometimes pick on the wrong people.

As a percentage how many of these people are engaging in violence? As for whistling booing have you ever been to a home nation game? Scotland, Wales? I have and not only did they boo and whistle at our anthem they attacked us coming out of the stadium. Do I then pour scorn on all Scots and welsh fans, of course I don't. Perspective needed. It's not a movement, it's not organised (apart from very small amounts) its people.
The Russians make our baduns look like a bunch of pussies, they are generally harder, more up for it and there are more of them.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Lord Biro wrote:

Geo politically right on the money again eh, my good Lord?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Quite frankly england were chinned big time. Eastern europe have copied english hoolies from 80s.

Too many so called england hoolies dont fight anymore instead they gaud behind lines of old bill giving it large....these russians are bigger, ex conscripts and dont have an extra ten stone in weight to carry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Rickler wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

I wouldn't expect that to be true if Ukraine get through and play Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Rickler wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

I was more in hope really. Positive thought and all that.
If we're unlucky, the whole tournament is going to descend into a European meltdown, reflecting the current well known problems. . One has to ask what is driving the resurgence. I can only come up with the obvious rise of the right everywhere in Europe. Even Webby tried a Forza ultra thing here  in Plymouth. Ho hum.

On the football, Germany yet again show just how easy the game is. A good quality game.

Last edited by Lord Biro on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Shorely it should be 1 1? And now an offside!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:52 pm

If banning is being talked about then French hooligans have been involved at some of the games....so lets ban France as well.....only fair.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:02 pm

I expect a few England fans will be arested on their return to England and face justice, but i wonder if the Russian authorities will be arresting the Russian thugs on their return to Russia ?.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:06 pm

zyph wrote:
If banning is being talked about then French hooligans have been involved at some of the games....so lets ban France as well.....only fair.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:16 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I expect a few England fans will be arested on their return to England and face justice, but i wonder if the Russian authorities will be arresting the Russian thugs on their return to Russia ?.

Probably not. They're probably members of the Russian army having been sent on a mission by Putin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Meanwhile in other news, and on another channel on the confusing TV machine I'm looking after this week, John and the niece of the King of France are getting it on. The King's mother is imploring the English King to kick the French whore out of his bed and get back to his lawful English wife. Robin of Loxley has made an appearance and les oranges ( not you, Les ) are coming out at half time. "Do I not like orange" has since become a phrase attributed to those with England at their heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disqualification threat to England and Russia   Disqualification threat to England and Russia Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next