argyl3
Yea Man
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

New player contracts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Let's recount it correctly, shall we  Laughing
Sir Frank never suggested Nelson was leaving in January, more that a pre nuptual had been signed. We shall see shortly if Nelson decides to take up the club's offer or gets wed somewhere else in the Summer.
Likewise, we shall see where Roobs rests his dodgy old knees shortly. Argyle can offer what they want, Reid doesn't have to accept, and of course, they wouldn't be aware of any touching up by the likes of Portsmouth.

Reid's comments would suggest a few players slinging their hooks elsewhere. And of course, it's totally up to them, given they will be free agents

Thank you, Lord B.

I don't mind being taken to task for what I have said but being given a hard time for something I haven't? Not really on, is it?

It's not like I have ever claimed to be an agent knowingly spreading misinformation, either, unlike some I could name.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Mellor offered a new contract and bitner ? we really are village.

Mellor played pretty much every game of the season, in one of the best defences in the league. You can't get rid of a guy just because of one mistake.

Bittner makes no sense though, especially as Dorel has also been offered a contract, surely he is the replacement for Bittner as reserve GK?
DA has done well with his threadbare squad and If he wants to keep Mellor then fine with me. I haven't managed a team since I was manager of Argyle in 1968, although that was Subbuteo, so I'll trust DA. I'm waiting with interest to see who he brings in. Wouldn't surprise me if Dorel becomes number 1 next season.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:43 pm

I see that Jamille Matt has been released by Fleetwood - along with 13 others! Of all the disappointments on Monday, he surprised me the most as I'd heard such great things, so perhaps he was overawed by the occasion. Certainly looked the part in warm up. Could he be the first to be coming our way?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:46 pm

I'd sign him up ASAP but my budget is probably bigger than Brents'.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:06 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I'd sign him up ASAP but my budget is probably bigger than Brents'.

how big ? ive got 30p to add to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 pm

i feel the club will sign him in the same manner they sign banton to much fanfare and whipping up the kids on social media into a frenzy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...blowing the small budget brent has kindly given on his sign on fee,wages and agent fees. However i hope Matt doesnt do a Banton or even a chadwick in terms of how bad he plays after signing full time in comparison to his successful loan spell.

and all the other signings will be on the dirt cheap as a result.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:15 pm

I was amazed at how poor he was on Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I was amazed at how poor he was on Monday.

other teams watch us and they knew what he can do so naturally they plan to mark him out of the game same with reid and also Carey. When teams execute it well you see like on Wembley he is ineffective as alone striker.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Why have Fleetwood released him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player contracts   New player contracts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New player contracts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2