New Contracts or Let Go?

Go down 
+2
Tgwu
pepsipete
6 posters
AuthorMessage

New Contracts or Let Go? Empty
PostSubject: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:24 pm

So when January 1st comes around the transfer window opens and 3 of our squad are out of contract Trotman, Blackman and Bencherif and the loan deal for Reckord expires. Also, i believe Obadeyi and Lavery will have left by then as they are only on one month deals. So my question is who should we offer a new contract too or try and resign on loan from the 6 mentioned? or should John Sheridan look to replace these 6 with new blood to try and push the team on and up the leagues?

For me, i would resign Trotman, im 50/50 on Bencherif and Blackman offers nothing and hasnt played in ages so i would let him go. Reckord i would try and bring him back till the end of the season, i havent seen enough of Lavery to judge and Obadeyi i am again 50/50.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Would Defo sign Trotman, Blackman and Reckord can go. undecided about the others.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Only Trotman and Obadeyi that I would like to be here after 1st January. but the only down point to this, have we got the time to bed in the new personal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

I think it is time to finally say "Adios" to Wotton at the end of this season. As for the rest dont get me started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:58 pm

I'd keep mccormick, the rest are various degree's of shite, most on their last stop before non league football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:03 pm

I would try and sign Ruben Reid not as a goalscorer but just as a lump who causes a nuisance and draws defenders onto him, then pull out all the stops to get a quick and fast striker who can get us that 15-20 goals a season that could put us in the mix.
Getting that kind of L2 player for a club like ours should be no problem at all, unfortunately Brent has other ideas for PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 pm

its january people not the summer lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Mid table at the moment looks like quite a climb - average squad, manager who is not particulary creative and a reluctant owner who.....(best not go there) = 20th position or so. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Maybe keep Trotman. Blackman plus the three short-term loanees (Reckord, Lavery, Obadeyi) I wouldn't extend their deals.

I'd also be offering up Branston and Wotton for free transfers but doubt very few bite, if at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

I have a feeling Branston will be off at some point in January albeit free transfer, loan or released.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:05 pm

I think Branno is the leagues most travelled player something like 22 clubs, agree could well be off in Jan as he is not playing regularly. He won't have a problem getting another job.
Back to top Go down
a39er

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Keep Trotman. Try and get another deal for Obadeyi. Maybe Lavery. The rest - bin 'em now.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:54 pm

a39er wrote:
Keep Trotman.  Try and get another deal for Obadeyi.  Maybe Lavery.  The rest - bin 'em now.
This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts or Let Go?   New Contracts or Let Go? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Contracts or Let Go?
Page 1 of 1