Yea Man
Jethro
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:13 am

It's all gone wrong!

In short, Adam's needs to stay. Brent needs to either sell up and feckoff, or put his short arms in his deep pockets and financially support his manager who, ok, doesn't alway get it right, has worked miracles, imho.

I think we're in for a few months of turmoil whilst this shit gets sorted out. I reckon we're going to be in this horse shit division for a while yet.FFS. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:20 am

At least adams can start with his own squad this time, budget dependent.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:24 pm

If Adams goes we will end up with Wotton as our new manager. The guys a legend but he would follow down the same road as Fletcher/Mariner. I actually think we would go down affraid
Back to top Go down

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:12 pm

del bhey has his flaws but calling for his head isnt the answer. He needs to address what went wrong this season ad no its not just because mr reluctant didnt give him money there are tactical errors, team selections and indivdual performances that he needs to work on.

If brent or that other bloke who has money invests in his transfer budget, allows him a stronger squad with depth then i think the errors made this season will be erased and we will be able to go one better and finally go up.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:27 pm

In the programme, the small club, built from the ashes in 2002 had six more players in their squad than argo. Says it all really, a lack of investment in the playing staff.
Back to top Go down

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:05 pm

shonbo wrote:
In the programme, the small club, built from the ashes in 2002 had six more players in their squad than argo. Says it all really, a lack of investment in the playing staff.

I would say he is lacking in the Backroom staff too. We need a decent goalie coach who doesnt get injured all the time and someone in the john harbin role to over look the fitness coaching. Which would free up Adams, brewster and wotton to coach what they know best.

scouting network could do with a twwek too.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Angry wrote:
shonbo wrote:

I would say he is lacking in the Backroom staff too. We need a decent goalie coach who doesnt get injured all the time and someone in the john harbin role to over look the fitness coaching. Which would free up Adams, brewster and wotton to coach what they know best.

but that needs money which we dont apparently have (lol) if it aint free or on ebay we wont be gettin it!
Back to top Go down

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:25 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Angry wrote:
shonbo wrote:

but that needs money which we dont apparently have (lol) if it aint free or on ebay we wont be gettin it!

we had those coaches and network under shezza though (network was small and only in the north though but it was a network dam it lol) so its not like the reluctant millionaire couldn't find someone to fund it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Adams is a decent manager working for a bunch of chancers and clowns with zero ambition for Plymouth Argyle, who the f..k could do any better?
Back to top Go down

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Angry wrote:
del bhey has his flaws but calling for his head isnt the answer. He needs to address what went wrong this season ad no its not just because mr reluctant didnt give him money there are tactical errors, team selections and indivdual performances that he needs to work on.

If brent or that other bloke who has money invests in his transfer budget, allows him a stronger squad with depth then i think the errors made this season will be erased and we will be able to go one better and finally go up.

100% agree with that
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

100% agree with that

will a 15 point lead suffice at xmas next season just to be on the safe side ?
adams has got 4 games to save himself next season or he ll be shoved.
Back to top Go down

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:50 pm

I do find it somewhat disturbing that a manager has, or seems to have, no idea about changing the tactics or personnel during a game when the problems appear clear to someone watching. Although that is not a problem solely to Adams.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Angry wrote:

Having read most of the posts this post by Angry is the one for me. Am I correct in saying that now/near future the creditors debt is paid and we get to keep all gate takings etc. If so then the budget should be bigger!

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Whatever happens we must not accuse Brent of not caring.

He's attended all but one match this season don't you know?

Eeeee's a praper fan innum.

I always thought that was the chairman's job, silly me. But still Wemblee's juz speshul innit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adams out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams out   Adams out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adams out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2