Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 am

PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Cant Help Wondering If We Were Duped?Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 pm

seadog wrote:
Mr Brent knows all this, the head honcho of Pasoti sits with him in the directors box every match.

PL2faced wrote:
No Pasoti Mod sits in the Directors Box.

An owner and mod whenever he feels like it , does though Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:00 am

Postey is comedy gold Razz

Someone should ask Postey what he knows about Iddesleigh Green? Sets up a Pasoti account with an e-mail address that is Peter @ the company where Peter Jones works.

Then proceeds to say that Darren Purse is just going through the motions and that he's tired of John Petries teenage tantrums and that he should toddle off to buy a Man U shirt if he's embarrassed to support Argyle at the moment.

Bit strange that seeing as Peter Jones is saying feck all in an official capacity anytime recently lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 am

Greenjock wrote:

Someone should ask Postey what he knows about Iddesleigh Green? Sets up a Pasoti account with an e-mail address that is Peter @ the company where Peter Jones works.

Then proceeds to say that Darren Purse is just going through the motions and that he's tired of John Petries teenage tantrums and that he should toddle off to buy a Man U shirt if he's embarrassed to support Argyle at the moment.

Bit strange that seeing as Peter Jones is saying feck all in an official capacity anytime recently lol!

How do these self promoting, devious toads look at themselves in the mirror ? .............. pig jocolor pig jocolor ..... pale I guess, that's why they don't What a Face
Back to top Go down

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am

Greenjock wrote:

pasoti hasn't changed a bit has it, and Jones is doing exactly what he was so critical of! Shameful!
Back to top Go down

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:15 am

GOB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

pasoti hasn't changed a bit has it, and Jones is doing exactly what he was so critical of! Shameful!

You can just toddle off and buy a United shirt too.

It's page 4 of a topic called Fletcher we lacked quality, or something like that. On the second page of the Argyle discussion section. And he says purse is going through the motions on a thread called gurrieri which iddesleigh green started.
Back to top Go down

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:27 am

The ironic thing is that Newell really does have a Man U shirt! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 am

no amount of spin will hide relegation to the conference.
Back to top Go down

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 am

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You can just toddle off and buy a United shirt too.

It's page 4 of a topic called Fletcher we lacked quality, or something like that. On the second page of the Argyle discussion section. And he says purse is going through the motions on a thread called gurrieri which iddesleigh green started.

This is it
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:
PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Cant Help Wondering If We Were Duped?Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 pm

seadog wrote:
Mr Brent knows all this, the head honcho of Pasoti sits with him in the directors box every match.

PL2faced wrote:
No Pasoti Mod sits in the Directors Box.

An owner and mod whenever he feels like it , does though Rolling Eyes

Exactly, it's what the answer doesn't say that's important!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Made I laugh ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made I laugh !   Made I laugh ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Made I laugh !
Page 1 of 1