sufferedsince 68
Rickler
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:52 pm

The glimmer of hope of last couple of days has been the use of actual cash sums.

We now know that JB and SH are owed £1.2M between them by the club and that the PCC loan to cover part of balloon payment was only taken to value of £600K when offers to creditors weren't taken (somebody at PCC may have hinted that FoI application meant this needed clearing up).

The reference that cash struggles have been due to past players ongoing contracts not included in Football Creditors payments is unexpected. Which of this motley crew do you think fall into that category

FINAL GAMES 2010/11: Kari Arnason, Yannick Bolasie, Chris Clark, Karl Duguid, Rory Fallon, Jed Harper-Penman, Reda Johnson, Steve MacLean, Joe Mason, Lee Molyneux, Bondz N'Gala, Craig Noone, Jim Paterson, Rory Patterson, Anton Peterlin, Matt Rickard, Marcel Seip, Jack Stephens, Luke Summerfield, Krisztian Timar, Bradley Wright-Phillips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:45 pm

To start bringing the playing staff into it is couterproductive.
I have seen no talk whatsoever of Mastpoint, Todd etc being happy to receive less than 100% of what they are owed. So, I was surprised that some ex-players actually fell for Brent's wheeze to accept less than 100% of their debt with council loaned money. Furthermore, the money owed to the former owners is subject to interest, something that was not offered to the former employees/football creditors.

I am amazed that some fans on here are suggesting the only way to get rid of Brent is to let him buy the stadium. He's already pocketed HHP for heavens sake, and hasn't an economic clue what to do with it. Some of you need to ask yourselves whether you really truly believe the stadium is better off in public community hands. I suspect some of you don't believe that.
No wonder Michael Foot, and then Holloway, fecked off.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Geddon LB!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:23 pm

I see the chauffeur was in his pocket tonight, no doubt discussing bygone days marauding around the demport in their oxblood docs.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Half a million to wack on existing debt.

Wonder how much he's invested into the team for next season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:43 am

Lord Biro wrote:
To start bringing the playing staff into it is couterproductive.
I have seen no talk whatsoever of Mastpoint, Todd etc being happy to receive less than 100% of what they are owed. So, I was surprised that some ex-players actually fell for Brent's wheeze to accept less than 100% of their debt with council loaned money. Furthermore, the money owed to the former owners is subject to interest, something that was not offered to the former employees/football creditors.

I am amazed that some fans on here are suggesting the only way to get rid of Brent is to let him buy the stadium. He's already pocketed HHP for heavens sake, and hasn't an economic clue what to do with it. Some of you need to ask yourselves whether you really truly believe the stadium is better off in public community hands. I suspect some of you don't believe that.
No wonder Michael Foot, and then Holloway, fecked off.

But it's not a question of 'let him' buy it, Lord Biro, he has an agreement which says he can and at a pre-ordained rate too. If he didn't have that, of course we should be up in arms about the prospect but as he has, it's pissing in the wind to moan about it.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:08 am

What the bloody hell are you doing up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:41 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
What the bloody hell are you doing up?

Been awake since 6....my roomie got up to go to the toilet, woke me up and now he's snoring away in the bed next to me! Going to take a stroll by the harbour, I think. Good night last night, mate - proper football occasion, pool and a jukebox.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:51 am

I met Simon Hallett last night - he definitely wants to buy the freehold back from PCC which he sees as a precursor to the grandstand development.

In other news: Tony Wrathall can't stand Nool and Brent is quite fat now.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:34 am

I thought he'd always been a fat cat!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:40 am

Hitch wrote:
I met Simon Hallett last night - he definitely wants to buy the freehold back from PCC which he sees as a precursor to the grandstand development.

I think finding someone associated with the club actually liking Nool would be more interesting. I am sure Brent sees him as little more than a useful idiot, utterly devoted to him.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:52 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Hitch wrote:

I think finding someone associated with the club actually liking Nool would be more interesting. I am sure Brent sees him as little more than a useful idiot, utterly devoted to him.

I assumed it was just his bit of rough
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:35 am

Hitch wrote:

I've heard many times that Newell is not as well liked at home park as he likes to think.

In fact he's been described as a useful idiot on more than one occasion aswell as having a nickname internet ian. The day Brent leaves Argyle will signal the end of his freeloading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:03 am

BBC1 wrote:
anyone coming forward to confirm they used to stand in the Devonport with Simon back in 1966?
just saying like... popcorn
I was defo in it in 1966 but can't remember seeing Simon. P'raps he looked a bit different then scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:12 am

Yea Man wrote:
Hitch wrote:

I've heard many times that Newell is not as well liked at home park as he likes to think.

In fact he's been described as a useful idiot on more than one occasion aswell as having a nickname internet ian.  The day Brent leaves Argyle will signal the end of his freeloading.

Up Brents arse is a sentence I have heard on more than one occasion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:15 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Hitch wrote:

In fact he's been described as a useful idiot on more than one occasion aswell as having a nickname internet ian.  The day Brent leaves Argyle will signal the end of his freeloading.

Up Brents arse is a sentence  I have heard on more than one occasion

And he'll be up the arse of the next owner. And the one after that. And so on until he turns up his toes. Newell isn't interested in the football club, or the fans, or anything except his own self promotion and position in the Directors Box.

I believe Tringreen may have mentioned this once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:17 am

If he isn't aware already, it won't be long before Hallett realises how despised Nool is by a large section of the fanbase.

I'm happy to keep an open mind on Hallett. If him coming in somehow means that any future new stand isn't as half-arsed as Brent was planning, I can live with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:53 am

Czarcasm wrote:
If he isn't aware already, it won't be long before Hallett realises how despised Nool is by a large section of the fanbase.

I'm happy to keep an open mind on Hallett. If him coming in somehow means that any future new stand isn't as half-arsed as Brent was planning, I can live with that.

Me too but bear in mind actions speak louder than words. If Simon joining the board means the clusterfuck is more likely to happen I'm against him, simple as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Me too but bear in mind actions speak louder than words. If Simon joining the board means the clusterfuck is more likely to happen I'm against him, simple as.

Time will tell. Hopefully he has enough sense to see the back-of-a-fag-packet plans for what they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:19 pm

tigertony wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
anyone coming forward to confirm they used to stand in the Devonport with Simon back in 1966?
just saying like... popcorn
I was defo in it in 1966 but can't remember seeing Simon. P'raps he looked a bit different then scratch
Must be your old age playing tricks with your mind Tony lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:43 am

MEET SIMON HALLET PART II

The link is thanks to Nool whose already doing the new directors bidding..

Simon Hallett Audio interview on buying into Argyle:

1:11:15

Pretty obvious play on taking over the old Peter Jones role of being the 'fans director'.

I hope he signs up on ATD soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 9:28 am

I guess the brother-in-law will be deployed to the Britannia to do the hearts and minds Synan thing.
"ees alrite really, the bhuuuyyy necks is beer."
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:42 am

Tringreen wrote:
I don't think he has spent any of his own money has he ? He claims to have made 'loans' ........................

Could someone also explain to me how these 'new shares' work ?

Brent and wife I believe were sole owners and shareholders. Wrathall is supposed to have bought 5% and the new guy 30%. I'd just like to know what it all means in terms of who owns what ?

Here's what was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(from companycheck.co.uk)

They've issued new shares which gives the new boys 29% of the new total.

This means Wrathall's share is down to around 5% and Brents is down to about 66%.

If the 29% was valued at £500k (has this been confirmed?) then the club is valued at about £1.75m.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:26 am

Community... Community... Community!

Simon is not going to be pleased!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:16 am

Well, well, well. This takes the biscuit, and illustrates exactly how much care for the community the likes of Brent really have underneath all the bull. Out the way kids, here comes Rod.

A new low for this regime. How on earth could they do such a thing at such short notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Simon Hallett   Meet Simon Hallett - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Simon Hallett
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next