Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. Empty
PostSubject: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Tomorrow is a big game. ATD needs a new "thought of the day" that can transmit to the terraces.

So far, Frank has come up with the awful "Two legs, two muffs, which one will prevail" Although there could be a chimes shortened derrivative.....two legs, two muffs, I suppose.

Seadog has come up with another chimes ..... "Pompey feck off, feck off Pompey". Think that's been done, but hey, so what.  Laughing

My attempt is "Do one Nelson, Captain Bligh walks on water" etc

Come on. Think of something rather amusing, or at least succinct. What should it be ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:28 pm

" Flag knicking bsatards " will do for me
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:35 pm

Mine is a bit on the long side, but :-

Derek Adams PAFC manager; they shall always support:
He maketh them travel to green pastures new:
He leadeth them beside the green army hordes.
He restoreth their optimism:
He leadeth them to the paths of wembley Way:

Yea, though they shall walk through the valley of the shadow of death (Fratton Park):
They will fear no evil: For he will be on the touch line:
With wild and frantic shouts, he comfort the Plymouth Argyle team.
He preparest a table before them in the presence of those enemies:
He grant them a London trip; as all tears run over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:37 pm

The Aviva Bus are going to pompey bring your phones and sing bob marley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'vecome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al do you plan to do another exeter city style picture for the lads going to pompey and/or home park?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:42 pm

sorry Angers, but i aint got one sorted.

I'll get one done for our mahoosive Dutch friendly with the Swaziland Under 12s Reserves though
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:42 pm

We got the best Media Room in the league.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:55 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
sorry Angers, but i aint got one sorted.    

I'll get one done for our mahoosive Dutch friendly with the Swaziland Under 12s Reserves though
gutted AL the exeter one was a blinder
But shall be looking forward to the dutch one jimmy boy with dreadlocks & a big spliff on laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Gonna be abit raunchier Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:23 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Gonna be abit raunchier  Embarassed Embarassed
geddon Al Thumbs lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Horatio played for Pompey, Sir Francis played for us, we're sailing on to London, the one and only Muff, Lord Biro is our leader, as green as green can be, he'll plunder old Westminster, then off to Wemberley, POTD only, no ticket for this game, if they don't let him in, he'll change his username Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.   ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw. Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD thought of the day for Fratton Park tmrw.
Page 1 of 1