Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I thought they split up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I thought they split up! Empty
PostSubject: I thought they split up!   I thought they split up! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:05 pm

obviously not the club put their overprice merchandise on the website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I thought they split up!   I thought they split up! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 pm

I know we have a reputation for knocking things Club related that is unwarranted in my opinion, but that's a class example of just why there are so many negative view points on this, the largest unofficial Argyle forum. 

If webb's baby has been dismantled then by having those items for sale the Club is simply ripping off fans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I thought they split up!   I thought they split up! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 pm

GOB wrote:
I know we have a reputation for knocking things Club related that is unwarranted in my opinion, but that's a class example of just why there are so many negative view points on this, the largest unofficial Argyle forum. 

If webb's baby has been dismantled then by having those items for sale the Club is simply ripping off fans!
why they even had merchandise in the first place after being a "band" for just over a year is crazy. I brought this up as if the "band" has spilt up why isnt the sale price reduced hence like you said its the club ripping off the fans.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: I thought they split up!   I thought they split up! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:41 pm

£7.99 for a flag on a stick WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought they split up!   I thought they split up! Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought they split up!
Page 1 of 1