PlymptonPilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Shambles Argyle   Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Amateurs, amateurs, amateurs, with no ambition, the reluctant one just doesn't get it does he?
Or maybe he does, this story fits in nicely with the keep it ticking over,keep it cheap strategy for PAFC.
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Shambles Argyle   Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Don't see what the furore is about, I understood the option is the club or the player could exercise it, so which option would you exercise, the L1 contract, or the L2 contract ?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Shambles Argyle   Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Amateurs, amateurs, amateurs, with no ambition, the reluctant one just doesn't get it does he?
Or maybe he does, this story fits in nicely with the keep it ticking over,keep it cheap strategy for PAFC.
BRENT OUT
That sums it up aka, the village club run by the village idiots, nobody does cheap like wor Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Shambles Argyle   Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Cheap is the way forward suffers,reckon the reluctant one is a financial advisor to gorgeous George Osborne.
They probably went to the same public school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Shambles Argyle   Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Rickler wrote:
...and of course nobody ever embellished something in a book just to try and sell it, did they..?

Anyway back to the Biro's original  point of Argyle players this season throwing in the towel in to stave off promotion and keep their place in the squad ( like that would ensure they would be given a new deal) or Luggy holding the team back because they weren't ready!!  Jezzus wept. Sorry, I don't believe it and I think you're an idiot if you do.  

I'm finished on this subject.

I was there on Saturday. That was not a team that was busting a gut to get a result despite being a far better team. Having seen what has happened to Brunt, would you really want to bust a gut knowing a promotion might see you without a job? I think you're being naive in the extreme to think that players think only of the team doing well, ridiculous even

Regardless of your opinion on who is an idiot or not, the secret footballer is widely respected, you aren't going to get published and have a column in a broadsheet paper if the content is lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Shambles Argyle   Plymouth Shambles Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Shambles Argyle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2