AuthorMessage
Tgwu

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 pm

NELSON

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:59 am

REALLY? that surprises me as i havent been that impressed with him much this season
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Angry wrote:
REALLY? that surprises me as i havent been that impressed with him much this season

I have, his leadership qualities have definitely improved with experience.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:16 pm

It's a lazy choice, just because he's our captain and pretty much an ever present. In truth he's been nowhere near our best player this season.
Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
It's a lazy choice, just because he's our captain and pretty much an ever present. In truth he's been nowhere near our best player this season.

This is the PFA team of the year, so voted for by the blokes he's played against this year. If they say he's worth the vote, I'd suggest they're best placed to know.
Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is the PFA team of the year, so voted for by the blokes he's played against this year. If they say he's worth the vote, I'd suggest they're best placed to know.

lol!
Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:40 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:

I have, his leadership qualities have definitely improved with experience.

We are poles apart on this issue then as i dont think he is a leader at all.
Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Probably thanking him for making their goal tally's a little higher this season Laughing
Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Probably thanking him for making their goal tally's a little higher this season Laughing

As it stands, the only team who've conceded fewer goals in the league this season is Wycombe.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:08 pm

If Nelson gets voted POTY by the fans I will be utterly gobsmacked. But in truth, this is a different kind of vote though isn't it. In theory, if Argyle had a midfield of Ronaldo Messi Iniesta and Graham Carey, it wouldn't have a bearing on Nelson getting voted on the Team of The Year - because he's a centre back.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
agreed been partial to a few mistakes as well this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM OF THE YEAR   TEAM OF THE YEAR Empty

Back to top Go down

TEAM OF THE YEAR
Page 1 of 1