Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Exeter revert back to type. Empty
PostSubject: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 pm

After a brief interlude Exeter City, revert back to being total Dogshit thus sparing ATD posters the company of MotorMonkey and Fuksy, for the foreseable future! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:09 pm

Hal e loo ya.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:44 pm

I know Lord Tis is banned but I haven't seen Motor or the others for a while....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:50 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
After a brief interlude Exeter City, revert back to being total Dogshit thus sparing ATD posters the company of MotorMonkey and Fuksy, for the foreseable future! cheers cheers cheers cheers

lol!

If Lord Tisdale hadn't been banned, he would have been on with "Leave me alone, we're shit really and its all the fault of the manager". I suppose when we fail on the auto's Motormouth and his 2 team sidekick will be back to tell us how much money all their young players are worth, how they are going to conquer the league next year with all their money and how many audi's he owns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:46 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

'fuksy' *snigger*

Up your collective anus, Exeter
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I know Lord Tis is banned but I haven't seen Motor or the others for a while....

Still lurking pal, can't wait for the play offs should be Fooking hilarious Basketball
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Hilarious that you won't be in them.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

We ain't dogshit we're horseshit get it right 68! Beat you tw@ts home and away, good luck in the playoffs Very Happy

P.S don't waste your money bud you'll be playing us next season cheers
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

And you will? Not a Fooking chance. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:32 pm

All Fooking quiet then mugs? What's your chances?
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Still waiting cnuty bollox.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Get someone with less severe learning difficulties to read what you just wrote back to you.

You state that you think we don't have a chance of being in the play-offs. Given that mathematically we are guaranteed at least a play-off spot, you obviously have faith we'll go up automatically.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, pea brain.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:08 pm

[quote="Czarcasm"]
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Get someone with less severe learning difficulties to read what you just wrote back to you.

You state that you think we don't have a chance of being in the play-offs. Given that mathematically we are guaranteed at least a play-off spot, you obviously have faith we'll go up automatically.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, pea brain.[/quote

Keep dreaming you muppet, playoffs Yes then let's all laugh.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Foxy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

You'll bottle it as usual as normal mug. Get the flags out and a full crowd then choke Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:59 am

Foxy wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

You'll bottle it as usual as normal mug. Get the flags out and a full crowd then choke Thumbs

yeh yeh
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Just read this back, seems I was spot on popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Foxy wrote:

Except for the bit about is not being in the play-offs
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Very Happy wipe away the tears HW until we come down and do the business next season #takingthe p155 :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:31 pm

Foxy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Very Happy wipe away the tears HW until we come down and do the business next season #takingthe p155 :pighug:

I had a pleasant day out with my family, I wasn't entirely surprised so not hugely disappointed.
if "doing the business" and "taking the piss" equals finishing 14th in the league in spite of all the money you have got, then you're even more easily pleased than some of our supporters.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

lol!

If Lord Tisdale hadn't been banned, he would have been on with "Leave me alone, we're shit really and its all the fault of the manager". I suppose when we fail on the auto's Motormouth and his 2 team sidekick will be back to tell us how much money all their young players are worth, how they are going to conquer the league next year with all their money and how many audi's he owns.

What was LT banned for?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:17 am

Over the top opinion. He needs to learn some control.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:19 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:

I had a pleasant day out with my family, I wasn't entirely surprised so not hugely disappointed.
if "doing the business" and "taking the piss" equals finishing 14th in the league in spite of all the money you have got, then you're even more easily pleased than some of our supporters.

We haven't got a lot of money - that was just nonsense from fans who think 2+2 = 5 and the anti-Tisdale crowd who wanted to set the bar artificially high, so they could have even more to moan about. We had more money than before, but then we have routinely been one of the very poorest in terms of playing budget. This season we had the 12th biggest budget, so 14th is about par - and we probably only finished that low because Tisdale played experimental sides in the final two games when the playoffs became mathematically impossible.

We've had a lot of money in and are in more profit than ever in our history (officially for 50 years but for reasons I don't understand the profits back then were technical and not really meaningful). However a succession of private owners left the club gutted and living hand to mouth with major infrastructure projects needed (redevelopment, rectifying substandard all-weather training facilities, so that our regular injury crises are a thing of the past and so on). We didn't even have a formal right to use our training facilities until last year and could have been turfed out at a moment's notice.

The money is largely being spent on that - improving things behind the scenes and investing in the youth system rather than splashing out on the playing budget - however unpopular long-term planning rather than short term spending might be with some ECFC fans.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:33 am

Elias wrote:
Over the top opinion. He needs to learn some control.

Strange thing is, he's a really nice guy in real life, from what I know of him. Hyper-intelligent too it seems. He saw through Brent and the admin shenanigans before most of you (and I) did. He has some expertise in the field as far as I know - in fact he started a thread on exeweb during your admin in which his posts were required reading.

Its a shame his intelligence is sometimes misapplied. Someone I know thinks he actually enjoys being banned - in other words seeing how far he can push the boundaries by lobbing rhetorical hand grenades into the room and chuckling at the consternation he causes.

I sometimes wonder if he really means some of the things he comes out with or whether it's a kind of Dom Joly-esque joke. For example he occasionally posted provocative right-wing stuff on exeweb while having the St. Pauli badge as his avatar. I'd bet my life he knows the St Pauli ethos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 am

Banned for a toting up of a number of 'offences' including. Describing immigrants as rapists, anyone he disagreed with a moron or 'tard but the final straw was referring to Adam Johnsons victim as gagging for it. The mods at that time had enough of it although?

I think your second post is spot on, I don't quite see the point of it myself but each to their own, I found his posts on the rugby very good and I'm not a huge fan myself. He might yet still on here however. Motormouth certainly blabbed something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter revert back to type.   Exeter revert back to type. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter revert back to type.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next