Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The brent propaganda machine is rolling....

Go down 
+6
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
Elias
Freathy
RegGreen
argyl3
10 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... Empty
PostSubject: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Damage limitation?

REACTION: Plymouth Argyle season is over thanks to 'single-minded' Derek Adams

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:04 pm

See brents spin doctors at the hearald are doing overtime they only put this out cos of what del bhey said yesterday in the press about No money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:11 pm

A bitch fest for the Easter holiday, that should help matters.
If Argyle don't go up, it'll be worse than IDS and Osborne. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Brents disgraceful lack of backing for the manager was always going to send our season down the shitter. But looks like DA is going to endure the same treatment Shez got. And like Shez he won't put up with it. He'll be gone by the summer to a proper club with a proper owner.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:41 pm

He ll be gone by may 20th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:02 pm

I braved the ad ridden Brent licking crash fest so you didn't have to. Very Happy

Plymouth Argyle’s season is now over thanks to the ‘single-mindedness’ of Derek Adams – that’s according to Pilgrims fan Alan Middleton.

Middleton was not happy with Argyle’s 1-0 home defeat to Luton on Saturday which saw them drop out of League Two’s top three sides and the automatic promotion spots.

“I think our season is over; that’s how bad it was. We’re just getting worse and worse every game.

“It’s crazy. We were brilliant at the start of the season but then we had the injuries and as soon as Exeter came along we’ve just gone off the gas.

“We came back a bit just after Christmas but now we’re just off the boil.

“Luton were so poor today and yet we were still second-best to them.”

“I’m not one to slate Derek Adams, I want him to do well, but he just seems so single-minded.

“He made a few changes near the end but didn’t change the setup. In recent months he’s become more tunnel-visioned than John Sheridan was.

“Some things need to change.

“I think we shouldn’t have had two defensive midfielders playing and I’m confused as to why Jamille Matt is getting in the team ahead of Daniel Nardiello who’s been around for longer.

“Since we lost to Wycombe in January I had been saying that I didn’t think we’d make the automatic spots.

“And based on today’s performance, even if we make the play-offs we’re not going to make it to Wembley; that’s how bad it was.

“I’d love to be prove wrong, obviously.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @heraldnewslive on Twitter | theplymouthherald on Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:04 pm

There's none so blind as them that refuse to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:12 pm

I haven't agreed with every decision del bhey has made since he has come here but our season being over is due to the penny pinching ways of our board.
Their failure to give him funds to strengthen the squad in January when we were in a fantastic position to go up poss as champions cost us dear. While they gave him peanuts to attract 2 loan signings only here, our promotion chasing rivals all strengthen the squads to push on and as we can see they are still going strong and leaving us well behind when we were ahead of them.

While its true del bhey and the players do have a share of the fault as to how we have gone fro 5 points clear at the top to fighting for 3rd place the majority of the fault and blame lies squarely at the feet of the board like it did last season too.

so feck the herald try reporting actual news not brent's agenda or what you find on social media sites

Last edited by Angry on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Look it's obvious, the fans,the team and DA are all to blame for us falling out of the automatic places.
I know because I read it in the (Brents) Erald.
;-)
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

There's not a manager in the world who could succeed at the Clown Factory, Adams will soon jack it in like Shezza before him only when the Brentmare ends will there be a chance of a thriving successful club.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Wonder if "Alan" is connected to the regime??
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:52 pm

I am Pilgrim1964 and I stand by what I posted on that report.

I believe that had James Brent recruited wisely in January, things may have been better looking today. As it is, Arglye will now be involved in the lottery system that is the Play-Offs and probable failure.

There are a few out there who are now starting to see the bigger picture regarding Brent and his Chairmanship of Plymouth Argyle. Those numbers will grow over time until it gets to a stage where there will be full on protests against him and his stewardship. When that occurs, hopefully Brent will get the message and the rest will be history as they say.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Thanks for that paste Amster. So, it's just the view of one unknown fan. How contemporary jocolor Sounds like clickbait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:03 pm

argyl3 wrote:

A quick look at Alan Middleton's Facebook profile reveals a racist, Britain First supporting moron. Nooligan? Possibly. One of the Brentral Element? Looks like it. We have some unsavoury fans.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Homeslice wrote:
argyl3 wrote:

A quick look at Alan Middleton's Facebook profile reveals a racist, Britain First supporting moron. Nooligan? Possibly. One of the Brentral Element? Looks like it. We have some unsavoury fans.

I do like that expression.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:30 am

Alan Middleton? Who is Alan Middleton? So I wandered down RWY and Nandos and asked some other fans their view. John 'Hammerhead'' Shark reckons it isn't over whilst his mate Charlie Chump also reckons its not over. Mind you John was twisting Charlie's ear at the time. I asked 'Big Bertha Bowlocks' who says it is over unless we get maximum points at Newcastle and Hull. I was going to ask her what she meant but if you've seen ''Big Bertha'' then you'd know not to argue with her. So .. who is Alan Middleton?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:25 am

tigertony wrote:
Alan Middleton? Who is Alan Middleton? So I wandered down RWY and Nandos and asked some other fans their view. John 'Hammerhead'' Shark reckons it isn't over whilst his mate Charlie Chump also reckons its not over. Mind you John was twisting Charlie's ear at the time. I asked 'Big Bertha Bowlocks' who says it is over unless we get maximum points at Newcastle and Hull. I was going to ask her what she meant but if you've seen ''Big Bertha'' then you'd know not to argue with her. So .. who is Alan Middleton?

Do you ever give up......??
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:44 am

Tiger 'not at all funny' Tony
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:20 am

PatDunne wrote:
Tiger 'not at all funny' Tony

Must admit I had a fit of giggles when on the same day two people (one from here) told me who he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The brent propaganda machine is rolling....   The brent propaganda machine is rolling.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The brent propaganda machine is rolling....
Page 1 of 1