sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:01 pm

Derek Adams: Plymouth Argyle forced into loan moves due to financial situation

Plymouth Argyle manager Derek Adams says the club's financial position has forced him to bring in more loan players than he is allowed to pick.

Argyle currently have six loanees but can only name five in a matchday squad.

"It's a situation that I don't want to have, but it's a situation that I've been put into because of finances.

"We have to take in loan players because at the start of the season we weren't able to take in the squad that we were capable of," Adams said.

"I had to take in eight players at the start of the season, five permanent and three loan signings and from my point of view I would rather we had a core squad.

"It'll be better next year when the loan system will be tightened up," he told BBC Radio Devon.

The Pilgrims brought in Fleetwood Town striker Jamille Matt on loan earlier this month, forcing Adams to drop his other on-loan striker Daniel Nardiello.

With the loan window closing on Thursday, Adams has not ruled bringing in a seventh loan player, or that one of his current temporary recruits could return to their parent club.

"There's possibilities that could go both ways, it might just go one way, but within 24 hours anything can change," he added.

"I wouldn't want that (a loan player leaving Plymouth) to happen, but the nature of the game is you've got to spin the discs and keep them flying and keep everything going and see what happens."

(Not my work but BBC sports) sunny
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Plymouth Argyle manager Derek Adams says the club's financial position has forced him to bring in more loan players than he is allowed to pick.

"It's a situation that I don't want to have, but it's a situation that I've been put into because of finances.

"We have to take in loan players because at the start of the season we weren't able to take in the squad that we were capable of," Adams said.

"I had to take in eight players at the start of the season, five permanent and three loan signings and from my point of view I would rather we had a core squad.

"It'll be better next year when the loan system will be tightened up," he told BBC Radio Devon.

The Pilgrims brought in Fleetwood Town striker Jamille Matt on loan earlier this month, forcing Adams to drop his other on-loan striker Daniel Nardiello.

With the loan window closing on Thursday, Adams has not ruled bringing in a seventh loan player, or that one of his current temporary recruits could return to their parent club.

"There's possibilities that could go both ways, it might just go one way, but within 24 hours anything can change," he added.

"I wouldn't want that (a loan player leaving Plymouth) to happen, but the nature of the game is you've got to spin the discs and keep them flying and keep everything going and see what happens."

We average 8500 in the fourth division yet we cant afford a squad or maintain the pitch or ground, how come?
Back to top Go down

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:15 pm

His days will be numbered when the fat controller and his bitch DeLar see that article. Like Suffs says why does a manager of a club with an average gate of 8500 fans struggle to sign a core squad? Baffling.
Anyway it's no more than several of us have been saying all season and warning that it would cost us our auto spot and it would appear it has. What a feckin shambles, the superfans and sheep should hang their heads in shame for supporting this shite.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Yeah but we owed millions of pounds to players who got us relegated who all wore shorts and salutory thumbs up signs, eee saved 'um.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

We average 8500 in the fourth division yet we cant afford a squad or maintain the pitch or ground, how come?

Money must be going to off shore tax havens, pension pots, nest eggs Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:18 am

Maybe the trust could enquire and wait (about ten years) for a reply......
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 am

He's been slagged off enough I suppose, time to fight back. As you say Hamster, the usual suspects will not like blame being deflected to that nice Mr B.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 am

Great to see him speaking out why the hell should he be made a future scapegoat for the Shambolic way the Club is run off the Pitch....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 pm

I see I made it on to PAFC
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:28 pm

This is how proffesional Team Jimmy is, loan seven yes seven but you can only pick five! laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:49 pm

BRENT OUT ASAP
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:54 pm

In fact am so pissed off at this ongoing crap that I probably won't go again this season.
Saving my pennies I think going to watch the cider during a four game match is far better value.
Suck on that Brent.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Should read Cidermen e.g somerset.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:13 am

Tgwu wrote:
I see I made it on to PAFC

Yep that was me and now got 48 hour ban from Facebook care of Andrew Way reporting me for Homophobic behaviour. I'd ask anyone to review that thread and tell me where....??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DA on Loanee Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA on Loanee   DA on Loanee Empty

Back to top Go down

DA on Loanee
Page 1 of 1