Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? Empty
PostSubject: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Enjoyed his performance last night. His run to stay onside for his goal was pure class. So i have him only below Messi and Ronaldo.

Would also like to see PSG in the CL final. Think they are the only team left in the draw who could actually give Barca a game.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Tell who i was impressed with PSG'S
German keeper dont think his played for
The National side yet..had very good good game
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Aye. It was a good game and for the first hour I thought Chelsea played well and had those chances at the start of the second to go 2-1 up. Costa and Pedro played well 1st half.

I would love to see Zlatan in the Premiership next season. Zlatan and Mourinho at Man Utd against Klopp, and Guardiola would be great to see.

Great double header on tonight with Dortmund v Spurs and Liverpool v United. 2 narrow home wins I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Always good to see Chelski get a d1cking, the problem tonight is how to get both the Poo and the Scum to lose the same game.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Always good to see Chelski get a d1cking, the problem tonight is how to get both the Poo and the Scum to lose the same game.

Yeah tricky one though I will side with Klopp as LVG meltdowns make better TV popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:22 pm

I'd have Messi's two strike partners above Zlat in the pecking order, foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?   Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zlatan - 3rd best footballer in the world?
Page 1 of 1