The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Jock if you wish to humor the plonker can you do it in private please, he bores the crap out of most of us so we tend to brush over it but this is highlighting his twisted nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm

How'd you work that out then Dane?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Well like I said. What I say or do and who I say it to on twitter is nothing to do with you. I'm off to play cricket for the green taverners now so enjoy reading my twitter , you have a little cameo in my most recent posts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Good luck with the cricket Dane............... don't forget your helmet !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

dane_b wrote:
Well like I said. What I say or do and who I say it to on twitter is nothing to do with you. I'm off to play cricket for the green taverners now so enjoy reading my twitter , you have a little cameo in my most recent posts.

Get a move on then, there isnt much light left. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm

I have split some of the more unsavoury posts from this thread. They are now safely tucked away in the archive.

Jock and Dane you have PMs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 pm

PMs as in Pre Menstrual syndrome?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm

seadog wrote:
PMs as in Pre Menstrual syndrome?

That may explain a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Bogsider wrote:
dane_b wrote:

Indoor cricket
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

dane_b wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
dane_b wrote:

Indoor cricket

Win ? Runs ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

lost, just 11 from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Heh! Just popped over to pBay and both the president and Daz have tweeted ... weight loss adverts.

Spam, spam, spam, spam ...
Lovely spam
Wonderful spam

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Ian replied to my tweet saying I could believe what I want to believe like the rest of the freaks and weirdos, and Richard Pellow it's have not of, wouldn't HAVE helped saving PAFC, not that the rest makes any sense either, should read wouldn't have helped save PAFC. According to Nooool it's good old janner jealousy at work. Oh I admit it, I'm really jealous of you Ian and want to be you, with all your super friends like Bunneydane1981, and all the young lads in the Argyle team, knowing what they have for breakfast and what they're watching on tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts   Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and Chris Webb's twatter accounts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2