Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:08 pm

It's only Nazi imagery in your mind, to everyone else it's a queue of immigrants.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:13 pm

It is Nazi imagery. Period.

I've put up the pictures it replicates.

It's not just in my mind - the similarity could only be made more explicit if it had swastikas stamped all over it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
So you're not at all worried that UKIP is plundering Nazi imagery, just that I referred to it as a publicity stunt?

Have I got that right?

It's people walking along a road or a path through a field for heaven's sake. The surrounding area could be a mine field for all you know.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:39 pm

It could well be people avoiding a mine field because the picture was taken on the Croatian/Slovenian border during the Yugoslav conflict.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with the EU though.

And it still copies Nazi imagery.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:40 pm

More Nazi imagery...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Don't get too excited guys.......if we Brexit very little will change when it comes to immigration. If anything it will get worse because the Brexit plans will just increase the amount of immigrants here illegally, as well as the amount of asylum claims.

If Brexit improves the economy more will come looking for work, but wrecking the economy might help as the job market won't be so good (unless we want REALLY cheap labour).
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Well after that little pearl of wisdom I've done a complete 360 and will be voting remain clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

It's not just in my mind - the similarity could only be made more explicit if it had swastikas stamped all over it.

Absolute bollocks, I hadn't seen the ad until you pointed it out to me, thanks for that. Anyway as Mis says its a queue of migrants are you suggesting they are being portrayed as Jews lined up for the gas chamber? That's the inference I can get from you, sick as feck if that's what you are trying to imply?
Anyway all the zenophobia is a liberal induced wish just so that you lot can feel superior to the man on the street who's affected by immigration and the low wage culture it provides for the bosses. Who is saying that come June 24th we immediately arrest anybody who doesn't have an English passport and send them home? I don't thnk there are many people in the country who doesn't think we need migrants but not just unskilled labour from Europe. We will need a transitional period, keep the labour we need, offer them work visas and don't to the ones we don't. It's about getting control, after all why should an unskilled Roamnian labourer take precedence over say a highly talented and skilled engineer from South America? The engineer would take about four months to get a visa and would cost approx. £4k and he would be worth much more to Britain. Your wish to appear pc has clouded your judgement. We don't owe the world a living.
Mr Racist rom Tavistock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Btw where your mate Cameron? Haven't seen him for a while. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Don't get too excited guys.......if we Brexit very little will change when it comes to immigration. If anything it will get worse because the Brexit plans will just increase the amount of immigrants here illegally, as well as the amount of asylum claims.

If Brexit improves the economy more will come looking for work, but wrecking the economy might help as the job market won't be so good (unless we want REALLY cheap labour).

Are you guys unable to do your job or unwilling to? Surely it's not that hard is it? We are an island nation, you can't fart without it being recorded in triplicate and shared between agencies and yet the people in charge say they are powerless to do anything about illegals in the country? Fecked if I know Frank maybe take on a few more officers or all do some overtime if you think the job is impossible maybe it's time to move aside?
As for feckin up the economy anybody who wasn't paid out the treasury coffers would have realised that happened a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Mods, can I request a name change please-Josef Goebbels from now on.

Sieg heil!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:14 am

Only if you have no balls.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:50 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
It could well be people avoiding a mine field because the picture was taken on the Croatian/Slovenian border during the Yugoslav conflict.

So the Tory election posters from the late 70's was the same?

No answer to the big issue of this referendum so smear people.

Thought better of you!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:03 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
So you're not at all worried that UKIP is plundering Nazi imagery, just that I referred to it as a publicity stunt?

Have I got that right?

It's people walking along a road or a path through a field for heaven's sake. The surrounding area could be a mine field for all you know.

"A spokesperson for Getty Images confirmed that the picture had been licensed from them and was taken in Slovenia in 2015 by its staff photographer Jeff Mitchell. “It is always uncomfortable when an objective news photograph is used to deliver any political message or subjective agenda. However, the image in question has been licensed legitimately,” they said.

“Editorial integrity is of the utmost importance to Getty Images, and our photographers are passionate about documenting the global news agenda and covering issues from an objective and impartial standpoint. Our images are syndicated to almost 1 million customers around the world – whether that be to media, business and brands, or in this case, political parties.”
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:15 am

Farage put his poster up so everyone would look at it. We should. We should look at it, and him, every day.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:18 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You MUST be wrong Hugh. Sir Frank said it was taken from the Yugoslav conflict and that it had absolutely nothing to do with the EU. Sir Frank only deals in FACTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:25 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Farage put his poster up so everyone would look at it. We should. We should look at it, and him, every day.

Do you know that you are the only person I can think of on these boards that mentions Farage and it must be on a daily basis. Like the immigration and race slant it's an obsession with you. The reason this board has discussed immigration so much is that you steer the conversation that way again and again in your desperate attempts to keep the racism slurs alive in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:26 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You MUST be wrong Hugh. Sir Frank said it was taken from the Yugoslav conflict and that it had absolutely nothing to do with the EU. Sir Frank only deals in FACTS.

Looks like I erred on a minor detail.

The substantive point is that it explicitly copies Nazi propaganda - and that remains as true today as it was yesterday..
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:27 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Do you know that you are the only person I can think of on these boards that mentions Farage and it must be on a daily basis. Like the immigration and race slant it's an obsession with you. The reason this board has discussed immigration so much is that you steer the conversation that way again and again in your desperate attempts to keep the racism slurs alive in your mind.

You just don't get it at all, do you?

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:28 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Absolute bollocks, I hadn't seen the ad until you pointed it out to me, thanks for that. Anyway as Mis says its a queue of migrants are you suggesting they are being portrayed as Jews lined up for the gas chamber? That's the inference I can get from you, sick as feck if that's what you are trying to imply?
Anyway all the zenophobia is a liberal induced wish just so that you lot can feel superior to the man on the street who's affected by immigration and the low wage culture it provides for the bosses. Who is saying that come June 24th we immediately arrest anybody who doesn't have an English passport and send them home? I don't thnk there are many people in the country who doesn't think we need migrants but not just unskilled labour from Europe. We will need a transitional period, keep the labour we need, offer them work visas and don't to the ones we don't. It's about getting control, after all why should an unskilled Roamnian labourer take precedence over say a highly talented and skilled engineer from South America? The engineer would take about four months to get a visa and would cost approx. £4k and he would be worth much more to Britain. Your wish to appear pc has clouded your judgement. We don't owe the world a living.
Mr Racist rom Tavistock.

So any comment on my reply to your post then Sir Frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:31 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You just don't get it at all, do you?

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Said the pot to the kettle! lol! I'll say it again, I don't like Farage, I'm not a racist, I don't think that the majority of this country who will vote to leave the EU next week are racist. Conversely I don't think that you are a right wing Tory wanker like the head of the in campaign Cameron. CAPICHE?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:32 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Mr Racist rom Tavistock.

So any comment on my reply to your post then Sir Frank?

No.

If you want to call yourself Mr Racist then that is up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:41 am

Lol. You see it doesn't sit well with the perception of an exiter does it? The fact that most of us don't want to shut the borders but control immigration. We aren't going to "send them all home" just end this ridiculous policy of opening our borders to unskilled labour. You are an enabler for big business to feck over the working man and it's not addressing the skills shortage in the country either.
Go on say Farage again.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Looks like I erred on a minor detail.

The substantive point is that it explicitly copies Nazi propaganda - and that remains as true today as it was yesterday..

lol Said through gritted teeth or what, in fact, that gritted you're down to the gums!

What minor detail would that be then? That it was taken during the Yugoslav conflict or that it has absolutely nothing to do with the EU?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:52 am

Why bother Amster?

He won't listen, he has no answer to the immigration issue so it is smear smear smear anyone and anything.

He's even smearing the Getty images people.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next