harvetheslayer
Tgwu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Agree with Frank. Never in danger until they scored and whilst it may seem a point rescued it is a point deserved. The worst place to watch football but a good area for boozers.

A long night in Bristol beckons.....Geddon

Gotta agree with all of that.

Had a really good day out last time up there and the day was only spoiled by the stadium making what was apparently actually a pretty decent game all but impossible to see.

Next to the abomination that is Exeter's away end that side bit is just about the worst terrace, in terms of being able to see anything, I have ever stood on.

Maybe i'm getting too old for it now but I just can't be arsed to go to places, spending a small fortune along the way, and then be forced to stand on an open terrace unable to see more than about half of what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Maybe i'm getting too old for it now but I just can't be arsed to go to places, spending a small fortune along the way, and then be forced to stand on an open terrace unable to see more than about half of what happens.

The penny will drop one day. At least you weren't insulted by constables and stewards.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

The penny will drop one day. At least you weren't insulted by constables and stewards.

lol
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:28 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Draw at the Turnipbau is reasonable, but jimmy's policy of running a small loan packed squad will backfire imo. Give Adams some backing or sell the club to someone who will!
Are you in the queue? If so, are there others behind or in front of you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:49 pm

If Brent didn't own the club, someone else would......100% certain. And someone else WOULD have bought the club if Brent hadn't. No football club the size of Argyle has disappeared into oblivion owing so much money. It just doesn't happen. Any business with a guaranteed turnover will always find a backer, even if it were the former owners to run it to pay themselves back. You need to get real, Tone, and stop falling for the Pasoti pro-Brent rhetoric..
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Draw at the Turnipbau is reasonable, but jimmy's policy of running a small loan packed squad will backfire imo. Give Adams some backing or sell the club to someone who will!
Are you in the queue? If so, are there others behind or in front of you?
Yes i'm in the queue. Are you right behind Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

Fook me, they don't give a sh1te you village idiots.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
If Brent didn't own the club, someone else would......100% certain. And someone else WOULD have bought the club if Brent hadn't. No football club the size of Argyle has disappeared into oblivion owing so much money. It just doesn't happen. Any business with a guaranteed turnover will always find  a backer, even if it were the former owners to run it to pay themselves back. You need to get real, Tone, and stop falling for the Pasoti pro-Brent rhetoric..

Absolutely! We should all look forward to a better day when brent is history and the club can at last start on an upward trajectory again.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Enjoy the ride ! laugh

'Glad of the past, tis ours to take the present.
Be mindful of, the chapter we must write.
Loyal and strong, through stormy days or pleasant.
With eager hands, to keep the torch alight.'

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:14 pm

amen to that freathy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
If Brent didn't own the club, someone else would......100% certain. And someone else WOULD have bought the club if Brent hadn't. No football club the size of Argyle has disappeared into oblivion owing so much money. It just doesn't happen. Any business with a guaranteed turnover will always find  a backer, even if it were the former owners to run it to pay themselves back. You need to get real, Tone, and stop falling for the Pasoti pro-Brent rhetoric..

Absolutely!  We should all look forward to a better day when brent is history and the club can at last start on an upward trajectory again.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freathy tells it like it is! This club is going nowhere under Brent, we are the football equivilant of Oldway Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

Please,why don't you just feck off,you cnut.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

Nah make me twit, Nool reckons your all freaks, reckon he's right.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Enjoy the ride ! laugh

'Glad of the past, tis ours to take the present.
Be mindful of, the chapter we must write.
Loyal and strong, through stormy days or pleasant.
With eager hands, to keep the torch alight.'

I prefer ' we are plymouth argyle we dont mind losing' .........elland rd 2007
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Ut Serviatur ! jocolor pig geek clown Pig parteeeeee brent worship
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:31 pm

[quote="Greenskin"]
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

Please,why don't you just feck off,you cnut.[/quote

Dear me not nice, jeez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Fair enough though..
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Foxy wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

Don't know why i'm indulging in an argument with a semi-literate,puerile half wit but i'm getting truly pissed off with just about every thread being turned into a vacuous "banta" session by you and your amoebic mates. ATD was set up in the first place as hopefully a harder edged alternative to PASOTI ,not as a haven for cretins who support a club which the vast majority of people on here don't give a flying feck about anyway-are you not capable of understanding that simple summary?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

Don't know why i'm indulging in an argument with a semi-literate,puerile half wit but i'm getting truly pissed off with just about every thread being turned into a vacuous "banta" session by you and your amoebic mates. ATD was set up in the first place as hopefully a harder edged alternative to PASOTI ,not as a haven for cretins who support a club which the vast majority of people on here don't give a flying feck about anyway-are you not capable of understanding that simple summary?

Ooooh, hark at her.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Greenskin, You may aswell talk to your kitchen wall mate.

Last edited by Elias on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to quote post)
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Pompey scum 1 down

What? You Fooking luv us apart from when we p155 on your Cup Final, now fook off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Foxy, If you just want to come on here and slag Argyle and the ATD members off then fek off. Its even getting rather tiresome for me.

Last chance tonight.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:50 pm

foxy come on FFS.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:52 pm

No other message board would tolerate the serial twat fuksy, but he's not a bright lad so he will carry on until he's banned. even a free speech forum has its limits.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Feck off Irene. Feck off Northampton who clearly want it more than Jimmy. Good point with other results mostly going our way, happy days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread    Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle Match day thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next