HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More banter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bodmin Tew

More banter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:36 am

greenjock wrote:
STD is what I call Steelthunderballs, who has an inherent hatred for Plymouth, but won't say why. He supports Spurs and lives in Stevenage and has been banned from Pasoti, 606 and Not 606. He even watches for stories on This is Plymouth online about Argyle so he can hurl abuse, sometimes referring to Luke McCormick, as if any Plymouth fan condones what he did.

On another forum, a regular poster who never insults or threatens anyone, mentioned that he had to look after his terminally ill mother who has cancer, and STD made comments along the lines of he hoped she died a slow painful death. Another regular on another forum had a baby boy last year who was born severely ill and spends most of his time in hospital with his son. STD made comments like Joey boy, after Joey Deacon, spacko kid and other vile comments. So if anyone wants to defend this cretin, or make comments about anyone picking on him, feel free but you are jumping into bed with the worst internet troll/abuser/sicko call it what you want, and Brett there are still posts on Not 606 about this and I can instantly get this backed up by dozens of people so don't even go down that road.

There is banter and there is Steelthunderballs, and although I understand ATD doesn't do banning, anyone who wants to be associated with this slimeball is picking a very strange partner in crime. I just hope that he repeats these comments again because the mods here will have his e-mail and IP address so he can be reported.

His Mum must be very proud of him, bless cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 am

greenjock wrote:
STD is what I call Steelthunderballs, who has an inherent hatred for Plymouth, but won't say why. He supports Spurs and lives in Stevenage and has been banned from Pasoti, 606 and Not 606. He even watches for stories on This is Plymouth online about Argyle so he can hurl abuse, sometimes referring to Luke McCormick, as if any Plymouth fan condones what he did.

On another forum, a regular poster who never insults or threatens anyone, mentioned that he had to look after his terminally ill mother who has cancer, and STD made comments along the lines of he hoped she died a slow painful death. Another regular on another forum had a baby boy last year who was born severely ill and spends most of his time in hospital with his son. STD made comments like Joey boy, after Joey Deacon, spacko kid and other vile comments. So if anyone wants to defend this cretin, or make comments about anyone picking on him, feel free but you are jumping into bed with the worst internet troll/abuser/sicko call it what you want, and Brett there are still posts on Not 606 about this and I can instantly get this backed up by dozens of people so don't even go down that road.

There is banter and there is Steelthunderballs, and although I understand ATD doesn't do banning, anyone who wants to be associated with this slimeball is picking a very strange partner in crime. I just hope that he repeats these comments again because the mods here will have his e-mail and IP address so he can be reported.
Oh Crikey, i've started a large ball rolling here haven't I.
If that's the case GJ I stand corrected. I have never heard of this guy before and have no interest in being associated with him.
As you know I can dish it out in droves, but I can also take stick and know when to stand down.
My initial point was you having a pop when I gave another poster stick. Then on another similar thread you were doing the same.
Oh well, i'll drop it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:43 am

greenjock wrote:

Thanks for the iheads up GJ. Something not right and altogether unpleasant about STD. I don't think Brett would defend STD had he known about him. For what its worth I see Brett as a decent Argyle fan. He has passion for his club and doesn't like mine. His banter is just banter. He gives it out and he can take it, just like most of us on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 am

Sorry Brett I did let you have it with both barrels but that guy makes me puke. It's not banter with him, he want's to hurt people. I love banter as much as the next person and I give it so I expect to get it back. Hopefully he won't bother coming back, but I thought that 2 years ago and he just keeps popping up every now and then with the same old shit. One of the people he abused really badly is now a regular on here, but is probably at the meeting today, so he might comment later, but he's such a nice guy he will probably say it didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 am

The Red Star wrote:
greenjock wrote:

Thanks for the iheads up GJ. Something not right and altogether unpleasant about STD. I don't think Brett would defend STD had he known about him. For what its worth I see Brett as a decent Argyle fan. He has passion for his club and doesn't like mine. His banter is just banter. He gives it out and he can take it, just like most of us on here.
BANG on the money there Red Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 am

Rest asured, us moderators will always remove comments that go beyond the pale in the usual areas. We have few conditions, but we do have some.
Banter is encouraged, outright bullying and threats are not. Everyone knows the rules deep down.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am

Brett is only playing about ,as am i.So we all can move on.In an earlier post,you say i can't take any stick,utter bollocks,every post about me i replay to it.Talk facts first before you talk bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More banter   More banter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More banter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2