pepsipete
seadog
downthetrack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

I do like a bit of banter Empty
PostSubject: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 pm

So when the season gets under way,and you have a bad start ,i will give it large.
But if my conduct is over the mark, please warn me, don't just ban me.Like they did on pasoti.I can take a bit of stick,as long as its aimed at me, not my wife or kids.

I don't want to see Argyle out of business.As not many of your fans wanted to see City down the pan.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Banter
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Got nort to banter about yet,could go on about the situation of your club.That's been done to death,so i ain't doing that.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 am

downthetrack wrote:
So when the season gets under way,and you have a bad start ,i will give it large.
But if my conduct is over the mark, please warn me, don't just ban me.Like they did on pasoti.I can take a bit of stick,as long as its aimed at me, not my wife or kids.

I don't want to see Argyle out of business.As not many of your fans wanted to see City down the pan.

Nobody has been banned from this site, the only things you could be banned for is racist or abusive language (ie calling somebody a queer wog <unt) We aint keen on multiple accounts either and they will be closed without warning. Other than that go ahead and do you worst, you cant think less of our club than we do ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:14 am

Give it all you got Greek. But you'd have much more fun on Pasoti as they still 'believe' - some even think our 'squad' is good enough for promotion FFS! Laughing On here we know our club is a pathetic joke and will be nothing more than vehicle for a bunch of spivs and shysters to rake in property development income. An Exeter fan taking the piss used to bother me. Now I find it hard to stick up for a club I feel ever more detached from.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 am

Can't go on there, porkus banned me.There a bit deluded on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am

I'm sure if you shout loud enough, they'll hear you from here.... this is the only Block 17 I know that' hasn't been shut down.
We'll all join in as and when appropriate jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm

why wait til the season starts down the track

Another player/agent see's the light finally, see Feeney has rejected a move to this mahooooosive club, guess another one wanted paying for his services <chuckle> clown Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Your son is gay.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Is he,didn't know that,thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm

The fat lady's just clearing her lungs,it won't be long now.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 pm

downthetrack wrote:
The fat lady's just clearing her lungs,it won't be long now.

Is the fat lady your mistress? And are you sure its her lungs she clearing?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 am

Now, now chaps................ don't rise to the bait. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do like a bit of banter   I do like a bit of banter Empty

Back to top Go down

I do like a bit of banter
Page 1 of 1