Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Notts County parted company with Manager Empty
PostSubject: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Notts County can confirm that the club have parted company with Manager Ricardo Moniz and his backroom team of Dave Kevan and Dean Yates.

Moniz joined Notts towards the end of the 2014.15 season but was unable to prevent the club dropping down to Sky Bet League 2 and, after a difficult start to the new campaign, the club currently find themselves sitting in 15th place in the table.

Notts Chairman Ray Trew admitted that it was a difficult decision to part company with a coaching team that he had hoped would bring success back to the club, confirming that it was the lack of consistency that ultimately forced his hand.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Sheridan favourite for the County job now......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:22 pm

After walking out on Argyle I think Sheridan would be a fool to take the job. It is closer to home though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Can't believe Sturrock isn't on the list What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
After walking out on Argyle I think Sheridan would be a fool to take the job.  It is closer to home though.

he's better off sticking with Newport for now. Notts County are fast becoming a club to avoid fr managers i feel like Leeds
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:19 pm

Alan Smith? Player / Manager.
I think if Shezz was offered Notts Cty then he would take it. After all, he is only temporary at NCFC until end season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:21 pm

Always interesting to see the differing opinions expressed on the notion of loyalty, when push comes to shove. It often seems to change depend on who's leaving who, and whether it involves one's own tribe.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Perhaps Shezza will show Newport the loyalty he felt he lacked from the Argyle support.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Always interesting to see the differing opinions expressed on the notion of loyalty, when push comes to shove. It often seems to change depend on who's leaving who, and whether it involves one's own tribe.

It doesn't matter what I think about loyalty, it may however matter to future employers. I don't blame Shez for leaving us but my initial thought of Shez walking out on Newport really wouldn't have looked good. That said Tiger has since informed us his job is only temp, which makes it a game changer.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
After walking out on Argyle I think Sheridan would be a fool to take the job.  It is closer to home though.

he's better off sticking with Newport for now. Notts County are fast becoming a club to avoid fr managers i feel like Leeds

They've been a basket case for quite a while haven't they? Ex England manager etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notts County parted company with Manager   Notts County parted company with Manager Empty

Back to top Go down

Notts County parted company with Manager
Page 1 of 1