The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Darts at The Ally Pally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

World Darts at The Ally Pally Empty
PostSubject: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 am

Anyone going? I've got tickets for tomorrow and next week.

Look out for some ATD/Pasoti/Argyle related banners as the players walk on. Any suggestions?

Oi, Oi, Oi

drunk :greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Where you seated Mr Trickle ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:20 pm

i'm looking forward to the event starting. I tipping Michael Van Gerwen to win it this year.

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:27 pm

I've done the last few years in corporate hospitality but I'm in with the masses this year.

Sat somewhere near the front but will be walking over to the walkway to display my signs and get on the old box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I've done the last few years in corporate hospitality but I'm in with the masses this year.

Sat somewhere near the front but will be walking over to the walkway to display my signs and get on the old box.

ATD > pasoti Thanks/OK Thanks/OK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:25 am

WHERES WEBBY

Dick, will you be dressed as Pilgrim Pete or Porky Pig ?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:41 am

Different outfits for all the matches - naked apart from green and black body paint stripes, full aviator suit, big pigs head and full Forest Gump style shirt buttoned up to the top with a gormless sinister looking face mask and a cardboard cutout of Peter Ridsdale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:51 am

top work Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:31 pm

So sign of Dick Trickle online, he must be getting put into his gimp outfit for the darts tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:58 pm

i saw no atd signs Sad come on dick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:06 pm

7pm evening session Angry, Tighten up
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello Gents. Before I descend into the weirdness that is the Darts at the Ally Pally - given I've just had a beer with a 6ft minion and a very attractive (female) oompah loompah here are my 3 William Hill sponsored cards.

1. ATD - True voice of PAFC fans

2. James Brent - Bricks not Pricks

3. The Trust - it would be really good if you stood up and actually proactively represented the fans of Plymouth Argyle and got answers to crucial questions such as Brent's future plans for the club and his imminent decision to buy back the freehold!

Only joking.....only a 7x5 piece of card.....

3. Knarf Reprah - keeping Plymouth MOSQU.....ito free

Right bugger off.....Oi Oi Oi

Can't guarantee coverage of such items due to sky sports, beauty of girls surrounding players and consumption of cider/wine.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:47 pm

cheers What channel is it on ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Good stuff Dick. Is there any darts being played ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:05 am

My head hurts.

Great day though. Oi, Oi Oi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Darts at The Ally Pally   World Darts at The Ally Pally Empty

Back to top Go down

World Darts at The Ally Pally
Page 1 of 1