Les Miserable
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
Lord Tisdale
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Bojo cracks me up, peddles up to No 10 looking like Benny from crossroads the other day but under the flasher mac he's wearing a massive strap on and he rode Dave until he was sore. Wolf in sheeps clothing foreshore if only we could team Bojo up with Corby as an elder and advisor they would rule the world, well call it Conservour, get a few decent pr people in and it would become a market leading brand. Get your money on it now.

I wonder what odds you'd get on Bojo becoming Leader and trouncing Corbyn at the next GE by a record amount?

Tbh I doubt you'd get great odds.

I certainly wouldnt give you good odds, but then I don't see Bojo in a shit or bust situation like Cameron is. If the remains have it Bojo could just do some more mayoral type work and wait for another election, hes not old. I think the next few months will show how much support Cameron has from his own party, I'm guessing after the Bojo show it's less than we thought.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Where did I say that the graph showed what I think? Don't think I did.

No, you posted a graphic which showed a huge advantage for Remain just out of interest, of course it didn't represent your view of things, what was I thinking?

Tw@!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:07 pm

So we're just going for flat out abuse now, are we? Sweet.

I have no idea what you were thinking - or even if you are able to think at all.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
So we're just going for flat out abuse now, are we? Sweet.

I have no idea what you were thinking - or even if you are able to think at all.

You know why you posted the thing in the first place, the only possible inference anyone else could draw would have been that you were trying to show that in some way the odds implied a large lead for the Remainers.

If that is not the case and there was some other reason please explain and I will happily withdraw my perceived slur, although to be fair describing you as a tw@ hardly comes close, does it?

More importantly the poll seems to have reached it's verdict, Franny and the Fookwits out voted by the real people, just like Labour who couldn't believe it when the real people slung them a big FO pill despite the Tories being as bad as they are.

I guess backing losers is quite a la mode for you.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:05 pm

With regards to the poll I wouldn't expect anything else given the demographics of this website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Tories going into meltdown, wicked. One funny thing happened in the commons when Corbyn said he'd been to Brussels and he said "do you know what they asked me?" "Who are you?" said a Tory lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
With regards to the poll I wouldn't expect anything else given the demographics of this website.

Well known for its racism. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:20 pm

Stop Amster Funtime Frankie will be registering soon Very Happy

I was thinking more the older male section of the community.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

Agreed, a veritable hotbed of xenophobic little Englanders like Sir Frank and screamin' Lord B.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Agreed, a veritable hotbed of xenophobic little Englanders like Sir Frank and screamin' Lord B.

Indeed.Rather surprised that the educated [not educated wanker of course] Mr Trickle should fail to notice those apparent blips in his stereotype.Was it the same Mr Trickle who suggested awhile back that qualifications were a key determinant in who would vote for what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:17 pm

The ATD wounds from this debate will take a generation to heal Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Indeed.Rather surprised that the educated [not educated wanker of course] Mr Trickle should fail to notice those apparent blips in his stereotype.Was it the same Mr Trickle who suggested awhile back that qualifications were a key determinant in who would vote for what?

I fail to see the apparent blips and stereotype.

Firstly I was passing on what was reported in the press. That is that people who have degrees are more likely to be pro-Europe (see Nick Robinson link below).

As for Les Mis I never said that all men aged 50+ On this website were going to vote to leave the EU I just said that they were more likely to. As this group is a large percentage of posters on this site it is no surprise that this electorate bucks the national trend and delivers a majority to leave.

My personal politics is more in line with SFD and the Lord. I am pro-Europe. I consider them beacons of compassion in a sea of drawbridges.

Last edited by Dick Trickle on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

I fail to see the apparent blips.

Firstly I was passing on what was reported in the press. That is that people who have degrees are more likely to be pro-Europe. Their research not mine.

As for Les Mis I never said that all men aged 50+ On this website were going to vote to leave the EU I just said that they were more likely to. As this group is a large percentage of posters on this site it is no surprise that this electorate bucks the national trend and delivers a majority to leave.

My personal politics is more in line with SFD and the Lord. I am pro-Europe. I consider them beacons of compassion in a sea of drawbridges.

The Three Degrees.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Info taken from....

Nick Robinson - EU Voter Preference
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

I fail to see the apparent blips.

Firstly I was passing on what was reported in the press. That is that people who have degrees are more likely to be pro-Europe. Their research not mine.

The Three Degrees.

SFD is Sheila Ferguson though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EU referendum rolls on and on.   The EU referendum rolls on and on. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EU referendum rolls on and on.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7