Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carlisle Fan Representative Non-executive Director.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Carlisle Fan Representative Non-executive Director.  Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle Fan Representative Non-executive Director.    Carlisle Fan Representative Non-executive Director.  EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:31 am

Would Brent allow at Argyle?

Claire Winder: Without fans there is no Carlisle Utd

I’ve been on the 1921 board of directors now for almost two months; that’s already nearly a quarter of the way through this inaugural period of the Fan Representative Non-executive Director.
Claire Winder photo
Claire Winder

It has been a busy period. Everyone I have spoken to in person, online or over the phone have been eager to pass on their opinion and words of advice, for which I have been grateful.

I’ve taken my time to consider what are often differing opinions, listen to frustrations and also figure out what the role should be in terms of realistic expectations, demands and how these will be measured.

I work in the NHS and every day we are required to demonstrate how effective the treatment is. We do this through a set of targets and outcome measures. However, it is vital that anything we do is done in partnership with the people we support. I see no difference in my time as Fan Representative, except there were no targets set for the role. So, I put it over to you.

I asked questions that I believed would lead me to understand what we want from the Fan Representative role: what would you like to see improve? What works well already? What makes you proud? What does fan engagement mean? How do we distinguish who are the most loyal fans?

I would like to thank everyone who has met with me, talked to me at games, sent me an email, chatted to me or replied to a post on Facebook or on Twitter. If it has proved anything, it has shown we are ready to engage and ready to change the relationship we have with our football club.

READ MORE HERE

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/claire-winder-without-fans-there-is-no-carlisle-utd-1.1229964
Back to top Go down

Carlisle Fan Representative Non-executive Director.
Page 1 of 1