tigertony
Lord Tisdale
Elias
harvetheslayer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:21 pm

This one IS smart bomb has dealt the Egyptian state a bigger blow than sending a whole division through the desert, and a division they don't have of course.
Waving dollars is often more important than waving guns these days. Elsewhere, just look at how the Americans are fighting Putin with the oil market manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
. Elsewhere, just look at how the Americans are fighting Putin with the oil market manipulation.

Really? Go on... Point me in the right direction?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
The lack of any functioning security at the airport is no surprise, it is pretty much the same in every other third world country.
The whining on about the poor old stranded Brits is starting to give me the hump now, these dozy feckers chose to holiday in a war zone  laugh despite the clear example of 30 odd Brits getting gunned down in Tunisia just a few months ago, another example of how stupid yer average punter is.

They do have European standards of security we are told! Yeah ... right!!

Should have sent the Bulwark or Ocean to fetch them then they could have enjoyed a 7 or 8 day cruise at taxpayers expense. laugh

20k on either of them would be a bit of squeeze, be a sight easier for 2 Para to secure the airport and for us to borrow all them Lufthansa planes which are doing nothing while they are on strike to ferry the load of them back.
Ideal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I did think ''why not get every available RAF transport plane to pop out and get them'' Then I realised that the task would straddle weekends and Mondays / Fridays and with the RAF having Tuesday orf to recover from the long weekend and Thursday's orf to prepare for the long weekend that leaves just Wednesday. Then of course they stick to their 8 hours a day max on Wednesday's so .... better orf walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
. Elsewhere, just look at how the Americans are fighting Putin with the oil market manipulation.

Really?  Go on...  Point me in the right direction?

Look at the price since the Ukraine kicked off.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:

Sir John gets all his information from Carry on Cleo.

In this case it's the Kenneth Williams infamy, infamy, quote.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:

Look at the price since the Ukraine kicked off.

You mean using this chart which shows falling oil prices for months before it all kicked off:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Hayricks, I didn't expect you to do a Franny Drake routine, but there you go. Laughing Pull the graph out a bit.
I suggest you look back to 2013, the long overdue overthrow, and the decision to look almost totally Westward afterward. Or do you think wars only start when the referee blows the whistle  ? The latest tectonic battle of the same old crap.
My thoughts as a pinko libertarian in USA parlance ? Putin is a KGB authoritarian goon, and give me an Obama any day, but the whole Ukraine/European/USA policy after the overthrow was madness, and doomed to conflict, given Russia two feet away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian airbus goes down   Russian airbus goes down - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Russian airbus goes down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2