pepsipete
Les Miserable
zyph
lawnmowerman
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:46 am

Where's the best Hotel in Plymouth these days. I'd normally use the Holiday Inn but its fully booked. I've heard the Copthorne is best avoided any suggestions welcomed.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:02 am

St elizabeths house and boringdon hall are both very good but it depends on your budget and how close to city centre you need to be.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:05 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
St elizabeths house and boringdon hall are both very good but it depends on your budget and how close to city centre you need to be.

Closeish, Budget approx £100 dependent on whats available
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:08 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Where's the best Hotel in Plymouth these days. I'd normally use the Holiday Inn but its fully booked. I've heard the Copthorne is best avoided any suggestions welcomed.

If the Holiday Inn is fully booked.....it probably means that the two Premier Inns could be as well.....but worth a try.....cheaper than the Holiday Inn....but not so good views of Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:13 am

The quality hotel foreshore, great views, very cheap and as warm as hell.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:18 am

Whats the Duke of Cornwall like?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:21 am

V good last time I went, Jurys Inn very popular.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:50 am

Future Inn near Crownhill very good. Stayed there a few times.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:58 am

Try the one on the waste ground behind Home park. Facilities are a bit basic at the moment but a tent, sleeping bag and oil stove should make your stay worthwhile, very cheap too. You may even be able to get your teeth done on site as well in a few years time.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:24 am

Greenskin wrote:
Try the one on the waste ground behind Home park. Facilities are a bit basic at the moment but a tent, sleeping bag and oil stove should make your stay worthwhile, very cheap too. You may even be able to get your teeth done on site as well in a few years time.

Is there an underground car park?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Whats the Duke of Cornwall like?

Never stayed there but my brothers both have. One of them loves it's ambience - it's proper olde worlde. The other hated it - "old-fashioned and all a bit dated". If you want shiny and modern it ain't for you; if you want tradition and architecture then it's just the ticket. The restaurant is excellent. Very limited parking.

You could try the New Continental. It's be re-furbed and it's jolly swish - downstairs at least. Plenty of parking.

In my (limited) experience of the Future Inn and Copthorne I have found them both to be very agreeable but I don't know anybody who has stayed at either.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

Greenskin

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Is there an underground car park?

It's imminent.....
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Google James Brent Hotel Plymouth. Loads to choose from.
Back to top Go down
hippo

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Greenskin wrote:

It's a good price too, one brick per person per night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plymouth Hotels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Hotels   Plymouth Hotels Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Hotels
Page 1 of 1