harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:39 am

Give it time.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:52 am

Elias wrote:
Apparently geldof gone take some in....hes a millionaire ffs.

Comparisons with WW2 Are well over the top.

Please tell me he isnt planning on re re re re releasing do they know its christmas again Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:41 am

The refugees are clearly demonstrating they are not peaceful, law abiding citizens. Round them all up and deport them to Libya or Syria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:08 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Smoke and mirrors. They all knew the game was illegal regime change. I was up there demonstrating against it along with 20+ coaches from Bretonside alone. Nearly 2 million souls. The largest demonstration ever in these islands. The Met police on the BBC 6pm news estimated the day's turn out at 60K. Yeahhhhhh, OK.. The whole system is corrupt, labour, Tory, police, Westminster, head of state.
And look at the monster they've created.
Pre-emptive defence is the new sex act

I was there as well, got split up from my mate and ended up looking after a very young girl who thought it would be a good idea to take a trip and go marching. sunny Anyway she was alright after about four hours and I left her too it. At the end of the march I ended up Fek knows where in a pub where I got wankered with a load of market traders, when I woke up in the morning I was in Peckham, got fed a fry up and pointed in the right direction and made my way back on the train. There was masses of support for the marchers from loads of people I met who didn't join in, democracy my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:15 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
a higher % of tories voted for the iraq war than labour...and no-one believed those lies, shorely?

Labour 244
Tory. 139
Other. 14

That's how the voting went for the Iraq war, Tories could easily have defeated the vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:20 am

what happens when double the current number atm also decide to flee syria after being encouraged too by this current crop and the positive media coverage its brought them? Do you continue to allow them into eu/uk then despite already taking in thousands?

when does a line get drawn before anything gets done about the situation in syria that is causing them to run rather than just accepting refugees no questions asked and ignoring islamic state except for the odd drone attack.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Did you know that in the last 18 months, Russia and the West have come close to all out war on 66 occasions.

The mail reported the story, along with one or two others.

Like I said, we can argue the toss about the rights and wrongs of going to war in Iraq (unjustified) and Afghanistan (justified).

If you are going to start believing what you read in the Fail then you are in trouble.

Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan were justified, the only justifiable target after 9/11 was Saudi Araia.

The fail is a laugh, along with that other trash newspaper, The Express (only like at them online). The newspaper that I buy is The Telegraph.

What about the training camps in Afghanistan prior to 9/11. It was said that some of the bombers involved in the 9/11 attack had spent time with the Taliban. That was the basis for the invasion.

The West should have left Saddam in charge, rather than bringing him and his ilk down. They could have kept him in touch with the odd bombing campaign, but we were all told that Saddam had WMD and the seeds were sown for the illegal war that followed.

As for Libya, that is said to be a main focus area, there is word that Cameron is prepared to put in ground troops there. As for Syria, if the UK do take part in bombing runs, I can't see that doing too much as it was said on the radio last night that the allied bombing of Syria is failing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Agreed about Saddam, at least he kept the lid on things in the middle east.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:40 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Agreed about Saddam, at least he kept the lid on things in the middle east.

Iraq today is a f...ing mess tbh. Afghanistan is slightly better (although the Taliban are ressurgent again).

I was reading a report today suggesting that the Russians have troops on the ground in Syria already and they are alongside Government forces fighting anti-Assad rebels (that is a game changer if true). We have the West arming and training said rebels (but how long until Western troops are put on the ground to help the rebels in Syria). we have some of said rebels defecting to daesh and finally, we have Western and Arab allies bombing the jihadi group in another part of Syria. On top of that, there is still a will to see Assad over-thrown sometime in the future. I wonder how long before the proxy war between the West and Russia in Syria actually becomes a real war ?.

There have been reports of Chinese naval vessels seen off the coast of the USA this past week, along with the sighting of a Russian nuclear subermarine. Then there is the conflict in Eastern Ukraine, which is on the back burner in the media.

Future historians will look back at 2015 and say that the world was lucky not to see WWIII break-out due to the many conflicting problems and issues globally.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
PS...Looking at the pictures on the news over the last few weeks showing the mass exodus of people from various parts of the World into the EU I Can only assume that the numbers are going to continue to rise.

Especially now that thousands have reached the end goal, Austria and then Germany (the German public applauded the refugees as they arrived).
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:51 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Especially now that thousands have reached the end goal, Austria and then Germany (the German public applauded the refugees as they arrived).

Might this be a subconscious reaction caused by 75 years of shame.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm

The main stream media appear to be pushing a very one sided view when it comes to Europeans reaction to these migrants. Just don't think it's helpful or wise to ignore or treat with derision the concerns that are being voiced about the seemingly unlimited number of migrants from Syria and north africa that are now being accepted in to the EU. This cannot end well.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Elias wrote:
Apparently geldof gone take some in....hes a millionaire ffs.

Comparisons with WW2 Are well over the top.
It infuriates me when a so called ''celebrity'' pops out of the woodwork for PR purposes when they know the country, europe or world are watching. Can't remember him helping at our food banks. He's worth about £40 million so taking in a few refugees won't even dent the cash he keeps in his car for the car park.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:50 pm

I was thinking maybe they could stay in his daughters house , still empty isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Alerts to threats in Europe,

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.
The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.
The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.
Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."
The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."
Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .
The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.
Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.
A final thought - " Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC".

by John Cleese:
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Elias wrote:
I was thinking maybe they could stay in his daughters house , still empty isn't it ?
You are very naughty laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Tbf he took yates,' daughter on that wasn't his. Still a moron mind
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Might this be a subconscious reaction caused by 75 years of shame.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:10 pm

tigertony wrote:
Alerts to threats in Europe,

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.
The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.
The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.
Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."
The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."
Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .
The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.
Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.
A final thought - " Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC".

by John Cleese:

Superb. Particularly like the French bit. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm sure he'll be welcomed with open arms at Frannies.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:29 am

No matter what my views I'll be 'racist' unless I say open the borders.

I've no problem helping the genuine ie those who brought their whole family with them, the wife, children and aged parents.

I can't accept the thousands upon thousands of potential 'soldiers' or 'young to middling aged males capable of fighting a war' being 'welcomed'.

A line has to be drawn somewhere. Not our problem might seem harsh but it is what it is, we have our ways you have yours.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:26 am

What passes many people by, is that the ones on the boats and dingys are the relatively well off Syrians. The ones that have paid - in many cases - thousands of pounds for their place on the boat. The ones who really do genuinely need urgent help are the ones left behind who could only dream of scraping together that kind of money.

They are the ones the emphasis should be on. For that reason I can't see any alternative but using force to try and oust IS. They are animals. They aren't interested is any form of peaceful negotiations. As unpalatable as it is, fighting fire with fire is sometimes the only realistic option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 am

Then you have the Assad problem to deal with...
I love the way the media have done a complete u turn on the migrant situation, for the last couple of years up until this weekend the message was "here they come, wtf are we going to do about it Everybody needs to be afraid, real afraid."
Cut to this week and they give the impression that the whole of Europe is joyfully accepting all migrants into their very hearths and homes. Are they saving the flip side of the coin for a rainy no news day I wonder?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 am

Teaching them to swim may help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Net Immigration.....Again.
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next